• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Student Section MILF* foot and underarm tickling/lickling (FF/F)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
* Mom I'd Like To Foot Tickle: the other MILF :)

So a few posts ago I wrote about an attractive middle aged mother, Sandra, who goes to visit her son at his college and winds up getting tickled by her son's friends.

The person on the TMF (again, I just can't say enough wonderful things about this website! Please subscribe and support this unbelievably beautiful resource for us ticklephiles) who'd asked me to write about this kind of a scenario, expressed his desire to me to see a 'mother power figure overtaken by younger women' instead.

He also expressed a few other surprises that I'll let you guess which story elements these are as you get to them.

Not wanting to disappoint this person, I've gone back and added to the original story a 'choose your own adventure', if you will, (rememeber those of you out there in your 40's and older?😅) where I pick back up with Sandra seeing her son shoved in the student section, and we are whisked away for a slightly different ticklishly delicious plight for her on that infamous Penn State Football Saturday afternoon.

Enjoy!

Sandra is sporting a pair of very showy, very sexy sandals with a nice little fake flower petal placed between the big toe and the second toe so as if to say to her feet gawkers, 'Look at my pretty gorgeous toes! Even this little flower is still blooming in autumn around my beautiful feet!'.

Sigh.

As Sandra is getting closer to the student section however, she hears some words exchanged between some students, and she sees a few people getting pushed.

One of the persons being pushed is her son, and Sandra's 'fight or flight' mechanism kicks in.

She races over to help break up the tussle that is ensuing.

Little does Sandra realize that she's about to set in motion a little foot tickling session with some younger women that will change her life forever, in a good way.
Her husband of 20 years, and high school aged daughter, have already gone back to the car.

She's all by herself in a sea of students trying to get to her son.

Her son, James, is fine. It's only a few slight shoves he's had to endure.

James spots his Mom and tries to get over to her. They meet and James says, 'Mom, I'm fine. These guys are just a little drunk that's all. Thanks for trying to help me out though!'

As they're exchanging comforting glances, James notices his friends, Kim and Tracy, across another part of the student section, getting shoved.

James asks his mom to excuse him for a moment while he tries to go help Kim and Tracy.

Unfortunately, Sandra can't hear James too well with all the crowd noises around them, and she decides to follow him.

As she follows, Sandra loses her son in the crowd, and ends up being shoved herself by a crowd of people .

She ends up being pushed into two rather tall, and to Sandra, rather attractive, college women with beers in their hands. The beers however end up going all over these women's T-shirts, shorts, and athletic jackets that they're wearing.

Sandra quickly apologizes to the two women who appear, from their highly decorated sports jackets, to be star volleyball players for Penn State.

Sandra notices too how incredibly fit these two women are as they're wearing the quintessential volleyball tight shorts, and their tanned, tautly muscled legs just seem to go on for days.

'What do you think you're doing, Lady?! We just paid $25 for these beers, and now they're all over us! Jesus!, yelled Lucy, the slightly taller brunette of the two players.

'Yeah, you've got a lot of nerve, Lady! You're not even supposed to be here, you know that, right?! This is the STUDENT section! No parents allowed!', cried Celene.

'I'm terribly sorry, ladies. I was pushed. I was just trying to get to my son up ahead.', Sandra pleads while reaching into her purse to try and get two $20 bills to reimburse them for the beers they just lost with a little something extra for their troubles.

Unfortunately, as she's fumbling around the inner reaches of her purse, she realizes that her husband took her wallet, and she can't even offer them anything monetarily.

'You know, parents like you need to learn a lesson. Lucy, what do you say?!

As Celene asks, Lucy anticipates their synchronized next move, and speaks loudly to Lucy, ' Wonder twin powers, activate!'.

The two women actually do look alike with their dark hair, dark eyes. and dark nail polish painted on surprisingly perfect manicured fingers and toes showing out of their own sexy sandals. They fist pump each other, and act out the 1970's era SuperFriends cartoon hit.

Lucy spins her body 360 degrees, as does her tall twin Celene, and Celene cries out, 'In the form of...a Feather!'

Sandra is watching this spectacle not quite sure to be more impressed that two millenials know who the superfriends are, or that they can spin in unison so effortlessly.

Celene and Lucy waste no time and are able to subdue Sandra and skillfully and carefully bring her to the ground where her 40-ish, still in quite good shape, body rests softly on the astroturf. The crowd magically spreads around them forming a nice circle around the three women, and acts as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening.

'Wait, what are you doing?!', asks Sandra, now a little nervous.

'We're going to teach you a little student section etiquette lesson, Ms. Careless Beer Spiller!', says Lucy.

'Yeah, a valuable lesson that we don't think you'll forget!', adds Celene.

Paste the link below into your browser to continue reading...the REST...of the story.

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...m-and-barefoot-tickling-lickling-lesson-ff-f/

John Smith. Good Day.

A little nod to the late, great Paul Harvey :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back