• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cum while tickled

male_ticklee2

TMF Regular
I was wondering if anybody actually cum while being tickled. The other night, my wife was tickling me. After a while of constantly being tickled, I came. It was the greatest feeling ever.

Not from just being tickled. I've ejaculated during intercourse while being tickled too. then after ejaculating I am more ticklish.

I haven’t directly from being tickled, although it’s not entirely impossible perhaps since on a few occasions the arousal / sensation seemed intense enough.

I can finish my boyfriend off from tickling and a little bit of stroking his cock. That combination usually drives him WILD! It doesn't mean it always happens though. Since we also like to have actual intercourse, tickling is often used as foreplay ;)

On a somewhat related note, as a Ler, I have orgasmed just from tickling my boyfriend on a few occasions. If I tie him to the bed, and grind on him while I tickle him, the combination on the grinding sensation, his laughter and begging and the power I feel is sometimes enough to get me off

My feet and cock are connected, and I can come from enough ticking on them, especially my right foot.

On a somewhat related note, as a Ler, I have orgasmed just from tickling my boyfriend on a few occasions.

I have either cum, or came close, tickling certian lees as well. Especially when I was younger. In fact, when I was younger, I would have wet dreams where I would simply tickle people i was attracted to, and wake up cumming, lol.

I was wondering if anybody actually cum while being tickled. The other night, my wife was tickling me. After a while of constantly being tickled, I came. It was the greatest feeling ever.

If I may add an interesting twist to this thread: I am a Ler and I have actually climaxed a couple of different times from tickling someone. No other physical contact on either her or me. The pure joy from conducting a good tickle and the role-play / verbal banter was enough.

I haven't actually cum. However my inner thighs/groin area is very ticklish. If I'm tickled there I can become aroused and then my cock becomes extremely ticklish as well. No one has ever pushed it far enough but on the right day if done right it might be possible.

When I was in my teens, a girl was tickling my feet, it made me cum in my pants (face goes red) it was my first orgasm - it felt amazing!!!!!

I've come close to cumming while tickling women but it never actually got to that point. But I have seen discussions on here and Fetlife where people have admitted that they came from being tickled. No foreplay, no genital contact, no nipple play just tickling and they said that's all it took.

Not from just being tickled. I've ejaculated during intercourse while being tickled too. then after ejaculating I am more ticklish.

I try to have my wife stop tickling before I reach climax...but on at least one occasion she hit just the right spot and I exploded before I thought I would! LOL!

~ toyou

Haven't cum from only tickling, often have during ff/m sessions with a foot tickling/shaft teasing combo. Amazing feeling.

I can finish my boyfriend off from tickling and a little bit of stroking his cock. That combination usually drives him WILD! It doesn't mean it always happens though. Since we also like to have actual intercourse, tickling is often used as foreplay ;)

On a somewhat related note, as a Ler, I have orgasmed just from tickling my boyfriend on a few occasions. If I tie him to the bed, and grind on him while I tickle him, the combination on the grinding sensation, his laughter and begging and the power I feel is sometimes enough to get me off

You have a very fortunate bf....on both counts! Lol

Not from being tickled, but from tickling some pretty female feet!! I put my erection between her upward facing soles, like for a footjob, but she didn't strike, instead, I squeezed my thighs tight against her ankles, then stroked and tickled her soles. HOLY SHIT!! Her twitching feet stimulated like no other, coupled with the fact I was doing something I dearly love, tickling her feet, yeah that took less than 10 mi s and I was spent!!

I haven't from tickling alone but I see in this thread a lot of people have mentioned their feet being tickled causes them to cum, or at least get really turned on. Me too ;). My feet aren't as badly ticklish as elsewhere, but holy sh** being tickled on my feet the sensation seems to go straight to my clit, especially my toes. The times I had a ler who focused on my toes for a little bit, it made me feel so turned on, that I felt like if it went on much longer I might, just from that, but never had it pushed far enough yet.

tickling has always been a big turn on for me. I've been known to cum just by tickling alone.

No problem, as long as I can stay inside her. If she tickles to hard I move to much and cum on the bed.

!!!I'M LOVING IT!!!

I haven't from tickling alone but I see in this thread a lot of people have mentioned their feet being tickled causes them to cum, or at least get really turned on. Me too ;). My feet aren't as badly ticklish as elsewhere, but holy sh** being tickled on my feet the sensation seems to go straight to my clit, especially my toes. The times I had a ler who focused on my toes for a little bit, it made me feel so turned on, that I felt like if it went on much longer I might, just from that, but never had it pushed far enough yet.

Oh boy!!
Foot Fetish??

It has happened to me a couple of times so far.. but as the tickler! It easy to depending the ticklishness of the feet in front of you... I'm gone :bubbly::

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back