• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mom tickling

TicklerDP

What are everyone’s experiences with tying and tickling older women and mothers.

My wife is a mother of 2 (14 and 9) and loves having her feet tickled. Always in nylons.

I've never had them tied, but I've indulged in tickling quite a few older women over the years - before I became an older man (I'm 43 very soon!). Friends, female colleagues, friend's mothers and my aunt in my youth...there's something very appealing and sexy seeing a mature women reduced to hysterics.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Damn lol never with my own mom but have tickled the soles of many older ladies in my life

One of the best tickling play sessions I’ve ever had was with a 45 mother of two high school age students. She was separated and always wanted to explore her tickle fetish. Luckily we connected over FetLife and had several incredible sessions (I wrote about our first meetup in the True Stories section titled A Mature Milfs First Tickle Torture).

Personally I love tickling older, mature women. They seem more open to exploring the fetish and they all seem to last a long time. I’ve had nothing but good experiences. Thanks for letting me relive those memories!

Pearcharleston. Did you get to tickle her again? Did she join the site? As far as tickling an older woman, mother. I did get the chance on many occasions to tickle my aunt. Never a tie up thing just silly opportunities to get her feet. They were very ticklish

@ pghtickleguy Please elaborate. Would love to hear all your aunt tickling stories.

Yeah man she was amazing. Awesome lady, super ticklish, and really cool. She is a member of TMF (she read my story on here about our time together and emailed me about it) but I honestly don’t know what her TMF screen name is. She still has a FetLife profile, but it’s been inactive for 4 years. We lost touch ever since I left Boston. But if I ever make it back up to Boston she would be one of my first calls for sure...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back