• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling with oil questions?

joshthetickler

I'm wondering what kind of oil is best for tickling? I've never tried it oil but I'm about to. What's the best time to get that I can get from a regular store?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

A high quality massage oil is ten times more soft and slippery than baby oil. I find that stuff really heightens sensitivity.

A high quality massage oil is ten times more soft and slippery than baby oil. I find that stuff really heightens sensitivity.

Well Johnson baby oil has not failed me, but I think I might try that. Might even be able too get a massage or two out of it aswell XD

Straight 30 weight ... stay away from multi viscosity, especially this time of year.

I'm thinking that a silicone-based sex lube like say, Wet Platinum or Move might be a better alternative. They're slippery and as far as I know, condom compatible (nota bene, never get that stuff anywhere near a silicone sex toy). They're a lot easier to clean off when you are done too.

Mrs. Meyers' Clean Day liquid soaps seem to do the best job of removing silicone lube from skin.

I'm thinking that a silicone-based sex lube like say, Wet Platinum or Move might be a better alternative. They're slippery and as far as I know, condom compatible (nota bene, never get that stuff anywhere near a silicone sex toy). They're a lot easier to clean off when you are done too.

Mrs. Meyers' Clean Day liquid soaps seem to do the best job of removing silicone lube from skin.

Good info. Gracias

I'll third coconut oil. Added benefit is the health for the skin. Always can use lotion in a pinch :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back