• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW STUIDIO ALERT

xelanart

TMF Novice
Hi there,

I've been a spectator of the community for years and now I have decided to be a contributor. I have not been too impressed with how things are now. Many of the producers that I originally loved a decade ago either no longer produce or still produce but the tickling isn't as "real" anymore. Not all current producers have been making videos with acting, there are still some great producers out there. But I can easily tell when something is not genuine, which is becoming more frequent. Hence my decision to try and add the realness back into the production of videos.

Nothing is more real than amateur content. No scripts, no pretending to be ticklish or trying to act more ticklish than one actually is.

My content will be 100% genuine. I've been cuffing women to a bed and tickling them for the past couple of years so I figured why not share my experiences and try to restore this community to the good ol days. A fair portion of my clips will also be forced orgasm. I currently have clips of one individual uploading to clips4sale as I type this.

Side note: I think it's dumb how I have to upload at least 10 clips to activate my clips4sale studio. I had to break down 26 minutes of my first clip into smaller segments to fulfill this requirement. Nearly all my uploads have some overlap with other clips.

I am not sure how often I will contribute videos, but I do not think many will be disappointed when I do.

What to primarily expect in the future from me:
- mature tickling
- BBW tickling
- ebony tickling
- latina tickling
- all M/F

Below is a very brief snippet of my first session (9 seconds). Let me know if it is not view-able and I will find a way to get it to you (probably email).

I will post again when my studio is ready for action. Stay tuned!

(Edit: I film with an iphone so you unfortunately will not be able to masturbate in hi-def, I apologize)

View attachment IMG_9187.TRIM (1).MOV

welcome and hope the best for you..

all m/f.. it could to have f/f too but it's your choice;)

I second that statement, especially if you have black women for your site. Again your choice but there are plenty of f/f fans out here. Hope it goes well for you. Well definitely check it out

I am sure that I am limiting my audience by solely doing M/F. However, the women that I tie down most likely would not want to be tied down by another woman. I also am a huge fan of F/F, but I don't know the right women to film that with yet.

Plus, the women I restrain absolutely dislike being tickled. If this is their first time in cuffs, they most likely do not know that they are about to get tickled at some point during their orgasm(s). Repeat victims may remember that I have tickled them in this vulnerable position in the past, but they view being cuffed as an opportunity for pleasure and sometimes forget of what my intentions are.

So if I were to tell them "hey, I have another woman who wants to tie you down and tickle you," they most likely would completely reject the idea.

That's how I am able to keep the tickling 100% real, when the woman I have tied down does not know or forgets about the impending tickle torture. I believe the surprise factor and the oblivious factor are significant components to how real the tickling is.

That said, if you are a female in Wisconsin/Illinois or willing to travel to Wisconsin and you want to bring a friend to tie down without letting her know that she is about to be tickled, I would surely love a F/F and MF/F session.

Also, this woman broke my bed restraints, which you will see at the very end. Any suggestions on strong restraints? Particularly something that does not look super intimidating and also flail-resistant.

Update: I've decided not to rush this. I was going to try and split my first clip up in 10 different ways so that my studio can become live, but that would result in videos with a lot of overlapping content. Not what I want to do here.

Tuesday I have a date with another friend who is much older than my first friend. I'll make sure there is a lot more tickling in this one.

The woman from my preview clip also wants another experience soon. Maybe I will get her face down next time. And I most definitely will make sure she doesn't break free again, with some foot tickling in addition.

Expect the studio to be launched in a week or so.

Welcome to the clip world. Definitely not like it was 15, even 10 years ago. Lots of fakes/acting. Now, to be fair, I don't begrudge producers who are trying to make a living and can only find models who aren't all that ticklish, but can "act" it. It's also a business, and I understand that. However, I personally prefer the real deal----and I also lean toward tickling mature (35-65), curvy, ethnic women, which is not easy to find, so you should do well in the market, as I can't be the only one.

Welcome to the clip world. Definitely not like it was 15, even 10 years ago. Lots of fakes/acting. Now, to be fair, I don't begrudge producers who are trying to make a living and can only find models who aren't all that ticklish, but can "act" it. It's also a business, and I understand that. However, I personally prefer the real deal----and I also lean toward tickling mature (35-65), curvy, ethnic women, which is not easy to find, so you should do well in the market, as I can't be the only one.

The majority of the women I associate with tend to be labeled as "mature." I find that those women are more open to the idea of being tied down.

Good to luck you my friend. I'm a fairly new producer my self, if you have questions about this entire thing let me know. You can totally add me here as a friend, we produce the same type of material, girl next door type look, regular people not models and our stuff is genuine, we're identical in what we produce, I have zero nudity, but I definitely do not have any fakes...all my models are naturally ticklish...the ones that weren't reactive enough did not make the cut, simple has that :)

I feel like there was more obvious fake material/acting 15 years ago.

You're not the only one. I also like watching those kinds of clips. I'm looking forward to what he has to offer.

Good to luck you my friend. I'm a fairly new producer my self, if you have questions about this entire thing let me know. You can totally add me here as a friend, we produce the same type of material, girl next door type look, regular people not models and our stuff is genuine, we're identical in what we produce, I have zero nudity, but I definitely do not have any fakes...all my models are naturally ticklish...the ones that weren't reactive enough did not make the cut, simple has that :)

Big fan of yours! I am well aware of your production. Are you in the midwest?

I'm in Canada my friend, did you ever purchase my material?

Should I...

a) sell on C4S
b) make a site and sell
c) simply promote myself and leave previews on sites like this then just have people paypal/venmo me for purhcase
d) any combination of the above

I like the idea that C4S would give me a large customer base but don't like the idea of having an LLC, sharing my profit with C4S, and only collecting the pay once a month.

I like the idea of having a site, but I'm not sure which site platform I can sell on for free.

I like the idea of just promoting and doing transactions over forums and other free sites but I feel like that is very limiting, in regards to who I can sell to.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back