• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Personal Question Here

TylerTickle

Mostly for the males, have you ever came while tickling a womens feet? Like you were in the middle of a session and you came while tickling her feet?

Embarrassing/TMI story:

I was in college the first time I saw a tickling video and spontaneously climaxed about ten minutes in with no stimulation except the fabric of my shorts as I got hard. First orgasm too.

It was weird and wonderful! :thumbsup:

~ toyou

I frequently precum while both tickling and especially being tickled. A few minutes of tickling under my arms, and I definitely precum a ton.

Mostly for the males, have you ever came while tickling a womens feet? Like you were in the middle of a session and you came while tickling her feet?

That's actually been the whole point of feet tickle sessions for me (which i've only done intimately with gals I was involved with in the past). I actually jack off while tickling feet...that's what it's all about for me. Otherwise, I don't see a point in it for me other than a bad case of blue balls if I didn't LOL

But in a non-session situation, I once was tickling a gal's socked, followed by bare feet when I was high as as hell after an all night party when I was in my late teens, and I got a huge boner and precum from doing it not touching myself. Hey that may be a story to tell for the true stores section sometime :)

I have climaxed a few times by doing nothing more than tickling a nice pair of beautiful ticklish female bare feet.

Can't explain why and not complaining about it either ;0)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back