• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I went to my first-ever play party this weekend!

shippyshippy

TMF Master
Hey, gang. I know it's been a while since I've been active on here, but it's nice to be back.

Anyway, I have been chatting with a cool person on Fet for the past six weeks or so and we finally were able to get together at an awesome Omaha bar and rock club on Friday. We hit it off really, really well and just had a genuine night of hijinks, dancing and partying. It's was truly blissful. When I walked her home we made plans to attend a local play party, which was perfectly timed to be the next night, Saturday.

I was pretty nervous just because this was going to be such a new experience. But I wasn't, like, scared shitless, but you know... I was already comfortable with my new friend so that helped, too. We roll up a couple of hours into the party and it was well-attended. The hosts were right up at the entrance and were very kind and welcoming. Luckily, I am a fan of making people laugh and was able to get the host to keep calling me the funny new guy. So almost instantly I feel just right at home. It was perfect. I went there with the only expectation being meeting new people and just absorbing the scene. I did that and it was great. I got my friend and I a cocktail and we strolled around and she introduced me to a bunch of people. It was her first time back for a few months, so there were a lot of warm hellos and embraces!

It was sooooo amazing just watching so many cool scenes go down. Playful to brutal, and it was so great to perv out to. A very gracious Domme offered to let my friend and I borrow her violet wand, which I had never experienced before. My friend put on the body conductor and ran her cat-like nails all over my upper body. It was fucking magical!!! Between hands, a Wartenberg wheel and a few other metal implements, I got to experience many different types of shocks. She then let me top her, and our scene went on for a lovely 20-30 minutes. She laid face down on a massage table and I traced all up and down her body. Mostly at full blast, since she has plenty of experience with it. Being my first time, I was getting a ton of pleasure from the current running through my hands. It was just fantastic.

So during the scene I obviously gravitate toward her feet. We established that my favorite kinks are tickling and feet. Since we were so comfortable already with each other, I gave her brief little foot tickle flurries when I was around her legs with the shock action. Her feet are 11/10 ticklish and her reactions were so beautiful. Since we didn't discuss tickling prior to the scene, I made it short. But she totally understood and was cool! There were a few times where she touched the cord to me and shocked me when I was topping her, so I would tickle her each time. She has a great bratty side, so it was an amazing back and forth. The tickling was fucking great, obviously, but I am all in on the violet wand now!! I'm yearning to feel it again!

So after that our aftercare consisted of having a drink on a comfy area in the lounge and we chat with some folks. I got propositioned to play by a stranger and it was flattering and scary! I was really wanting to bottom, but I wanted to be comfortable since it's in front of dozens of people. Eventually my friend and I agree to a scene where she would flog and tickle me. And it was a great scene! I got almost naked (which I still can't believe I did for my first party scene!!!) and she instructed me to put my hands on the massage table as she worked my back with a very large flogger. I have been flogged before and I love the wide, thumpy feeling of each stroke, especially when some of the strands wrap around a body part and give a nice little sting. After 10 minutes she ordered me to lie face down as she bound my arms to the table. She then proceeded to do a lovely job of tickling for 15-20 minutes. Her hands felt so great as she gave feather-light touches all over me. After a bit of that she pinned me down with her body and started digging in and it was great. She was great at surprising me and switching the pressure and style of tickling. Nervousness of a public scene and slight distraction from hearing lots of other yelps, screams and whacks may have desensitized me a little, but it was a great scene nonetheless.

We lounged some more, watched more scenes and chatted with some folks that I am sure I will become true friends with soon. Between Friday and Saturday, it was such a whirlwind... I expected my first meeting with my new friend to go well, but I wasn't expecting it to be nearly perfect.

I've always wanted to be a part of the local kink community and I made a great first step this weekend. It was liberating and intoxicating. I'm swooning still!!

And god damn, I had to edit, like, eight typos just now!

EDIT- Haha, there was a typo in my typo comment.

Last edited:
Glad that you had such a good time! :bouncybou
I'm sure it won't be your last play party. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back