• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20,000 miles: M/f, punishment, feet

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
I'm with this great girl. She works so hard and so many hours that a lot of things fall by the wayside sometime, like auto-maintenance.

It's not her fault - I have to MAKE her sleep sometimes - it's not that hard, I have her sit down, point to a bird outside, tell her "wait for it," and a moment later she's OUT. But, unfortunately, certain things get away from her. She told me something one time that horrified me, but that later.

She let me do anything. ANYTHING. So, one day she stripped herself completely naked for me, laid down on the bed, and let me tie her up. This was nothing new for her, at least with me, and laid down happily. I strapped her wrists in these very comfortable shackles I bought, tied her wrists to the corners, but she was confused when I did NOT strap in her ankles. Instead I went to my bag of goodies and took out an item I had just added.

My brother sent me this pen, since I'm an author, for my birthday. It was metal, thick, and had a hard pointed end so it could double as a weapon like a kobatan. I couldn't put the thing in my pocket as I'd poke myself every time I sat down. It would make an excellent close quarter weapon, but I had other plans for it.

I took out the pen, which she recognized as such at once, but looked confused, having no idea what I was about to do. She knew I was really into tickling, both giving and receiving, but I didn't do it every time, so she never knew when I'd strike. I ran my thumb over the pointed end, making her realize I was going to touch her body with it, but it wasn't until I laid on top of her legs, pinning them in place, that she figured out what was going to happen.

Now I'm not a foot guy, but exploring her body I knew that was her most vulnerable spot by far. Although she was on her feet a lot she always wore socks and comfortable shoes, so her soles were always in good condition. I prefer the armpit - when it's the most sensitive spot I'm a very happy man, but I have to take what I can get.

"Oh NO."

I smiled, grabbed her toes, and held her still, then paused, letting the tension build for a minute. When the point touched her sole right under the big toe joint she screamed and jerked. I put more weight on her leg, especially her knee, and held her foot tighter.

I then stroked gently up and down, she screamed again then began laughing hard. Sometimes she'd scream "ow" as she pushed her foot against the point but I held it pretty good and kept her laughing through it.

I went up and down, side to side, figure 8s, under the toes, over the toes - the toes only got a "hmm hmm hmm" out of her, so back to the soles I went. I went faster and faster, like a mad scientist, trying to find precisely what location, speed, pressure, and pattern would make her laugh the loudest. She tugged her arms, twisted her feet, tried to jerk her legs away, but I stroked, scratched, switched feet, and later added my other hand, grabbing her other foot with it and scratching sideways with my nails.

She screamed out, "You're tickling me!"
"That's the point."
"Haaaahahahahahaaa!"

I looked back and saw this wide-eyed opened mouthed smile as she laughed. And after ten minutes, even though she hadn't used the safe-word, (she never once has, for anything), I decided it was ALMOST time to bring this to an end. Almost.

"HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAA!"
"You gonna change the fuckin' oil?!"
"YEEEEEEHEHESS!"
"You gonna change it before Saturday?"
"YEEHEHESS PLEEHEEHEESE!"
"You sure?"
"YEHEHEHES! ANYTHIHIHIHIHING!"
"Oh yeah?! Why don't I believe you?!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I went another minute or two, torturing her feet, then I stopped. I grit my teeth, pretending I was angry, and growled, "You'd better change your fuckin' oil, 'cause if you don't then I'm REALLY gonna getcha! 20,000 miles without a change?! You'd better not go over AGAIN!"
"Okay! Okay! ......my GOD I'm wet."

You know what happened after that.

And you know what happened? Yesterday her brakes were shot.

Hmmmm.....i might have to try that on my gal pal, last time i changed the oil in her car, it had been in need of a change for a good long while.

Haha *claps* excellent story, and I certainly enjoyed the punch line. Now..Me and my Girlfriend we don't have a car, but maybe I will try that when it comes too trying too make her watch the euro version song contest with me next year XD

Thanks for sharing

Good story, and God bless the women who enjoy foot tickling!!

She told me something one time that horrified me, but that later.
Just out of curiosity, I don't think we found what this was "later" haha &#55358;&#56596;?

Good story, she sounds fun lol. Thanks for sharing.

She told me she was 20,000 miles past her oil change mileage.
The car now burns less fuel.
The brakes were not her fault - I had them fixed myself.

Just out of curiosity, I don't think we found what this was "later" haha ��?

Good story, she sounds fun lol. Thanks for sharing.

She told me she was 20,000 miles past her oil change - I didn't want to give that up too soon.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back