• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Luodong Massage (Upper/f)

tarkin

youtube.com/watch?v=X-_podcN1m8

Towards the end and interspersed through the video.

This guy seems to be some creep that uses pseudoscience and "massage" to trick women into letting him grope them. But he does incidentally tickle a lot. In a few of his videos this happened, and if anyone has seen any other, please post here. For reference here is an old one -->youtube.com/watch?v=GRPj974XO4w

I've seen a lot of this guy. Has any masseuse or physiotherapist ever weighed in on what he does to confirm that it's all bullshit? He does do an awful lot of touching in inappropriate areas but it's strange that in some cases he'll just massage the person's arms or head and he also works on men too. He could be some crazy guy with these ridiculous, unorthodox, Chinese massage techniques that actually does just want to help people for free. I don't know though, can't really tell if what he's doing is effective massage or not but it's not like he's doing anything like faith-healing or homeopathic medicine.

Anyways whatever he is, there's tickles in a quite a few of his videos. I can think of a lot of them but his videos are taken down and moved around so much that I wouldn't know where to even look for them now. If I happen across any I'll post them here.

He doesn't tickle as much as I would like, but -- and I'm no massage expert -- it's likely because he actually appears to be using some sort of variant of Swedish massage, which involves applying lots of pressure/pushing to loosen muscles. Thus, he's legit in that he's actually using a technique. There's probably a Chinese Traditional Medicine variant, likely used long before the Swedes perfected it. Who knows, but I'm fascinated by how these women just let him go all over the place, on their bodily wonderlands.

He doesn't tickle as much as I would like, but -- and I'm no massage expert -- it's likely because he actually appears to be using some sort of variant of Swedish massage, which involves applying lots of pressure/pushing to loosen muscles. Thus, he's legit in that he's actually using a technique. There's probably a Chinese Traditional Medicine variant, likely used long before the Swedes perfected it. Who knows, but I'm fascinated by how these women just let him go all over the place, on their bodily wonderlands.

Yeah it's pretty crazy, especially when he starts putting his hands all over their crotch. Oftentimes there'll even be a boyfriend or just some males friends nearby, you'd think the guy would have been knocked out at least once at this stage. I get what you mean about him not tickling. He does a thing where he basically pokes their ribs and that tickles a lot of the girls but he's also putting a lot of pressure on them so it often doesn't tickle.

There's been plenty of tickling instances in these videos, on feet, legs, thighs, ribs, stomach, sometimes even armpits. Pretty much on every third or fourth video you open a girl or a woman would be tickled, and for those who like to hear the word, it is a gem, as they'd often mention their ticklishness or that the massage is tickling them.

I don't really have the time to go through the hundreds of these videos, but here's the one I remembered right away, as the girl was being tickled for quite a while on her stomach and was constantly laughing and mentioning it.

Starts around 10:20 or so:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=mgU0dzfEpj4&t=813s

Remove the space in the link when copying.

Another one came across, so here's that one as well:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=V6Php6KY79c

Ribs on both sides and stomach afterward.

I don't plan to seek out and posting each and every one of those, but as you can see, they are a goldmine of accidental tickling. Or at least I think it's accidental, I don't think this guy is legit at all with his "massages".

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back