• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Overly sensitive feet

Irvine

TMF Expert
Howdy,

Just wondering if anyone has experience dealing with really sensitive feet. I tickle her using my nails but she always complains they're too sharp. I've cut them as short as possible and filed them lol. However, nothing really seems to work. I've gotten her to smile big just by running my fingers up and down her arch but it's never enough to get her to laugh.

To make her laugh I have to go aggressive. So the dilemma is that.

Has anyone dealt with a similar situation?
What did you do?

She told me was kinda of tickled attacked as a kid a lot so she has gotten good holding her laugh in, she is super ticklish but she loves to deny me the laugh...it's killing me.

Everyones a little different maybe try changing the speeds that you tickle just to throw her off bit mix it up enough and she cant hold it in

If the problem is really your fingernails, then buy a box of vinyl gloves or nitrile gloves at a pharmacy. They are disposable (one use only) gloves that will end the problem of sharp fingernails.

Use a lubricant with those rubber gloves, slippery city. Bet that will do it.

Perhaps buy a hobby paintbrush - 1/2 inch wide bristles rapidly, lightly paint her arches?

The "problem" might be psychological, i.e., your ticklee needs to understand that you enjoy making her laugh, to want to provide you that enjoyment, to come to trust you as her tickler, and to un-train herself from her childhood practice of holding her laugh in. In other words, communication between the two of you is the key.

If y'all's tickling is more of a "competitive"-style game, then it sounds like she's not playing fair: complaining when you tickle hard, but not laughing when you tickle soft. Without fair play, competition is pointless!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I think it might be psychological. There was a time when she was really high and she just let loose a deep laugh. OMG it was great.

Go quick and light, works for me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back