• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stepbrothers Behaving Badly: A Kinky Family Affair (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
When switch-hitting Richie developed a crush on his handsome bi-curious stepbrother Darren—the outcome was absolutely hilarious!

:jester:

Stepbrothers Behaving Badly: A Kinky Family Affair

by

T.T. Gore​

“AAAARRRRGH!!!” Darren cried. “Stop TOUCHING me like that—!”

“Now don’t be such a PRUDE!” Richie snickered as he ran his hand through his stepbrother’s dark chest hair. “Just ADMIT it, cutie buns—you LIKE how I’m touching you!”

“I do NOT!” Darren yelled. “And don’t CALL me that—!”

“You mean you don’t like my pet name for you?” Richie smiled fondly. “But it’s PERFECT for you, cutie buns! You have SUCH a deliciously curvy derriere!”

Richie regarded his helpless stepbrother with an avid expression. Darren was a handsome brown-eyed brunette, broad-shouldered and broad-chested, his muscular torso and shapely limbs fetchingly adorned with just the right amount of dark body hair. His derriere was indeed curvaceous and he was—the nude sweetie shivered to think of it—rather generously endowed.

“Mmmm, yes…” Richie breathed. “You’re soooo adorable, cutie buns…”

“Will you please not SAY things like that!” The naked stud jerked his arms and legs in a futile attempt to get free of the duct tape that bound him, spread-eagled, to the rails of the big brass bed. “And let me GO! Let me go right NOW—!”

“After going to all this trouble?” Richie tweaked a rigid nipple, which caused his captive stepbrother to emit a girlish squeal of pain. “Those gentlemen I hired to snatch you and deliver you here don’t work cheap! Oh no, cutie buns, we have this house to ourselves for the whole weekend—and I have such PLANS for you!”

“What the fuck do you MEAN?! What KIND of fucking plans?!” In his agitation Darren arched his back and bounced his bare behind on the mattress. “Are you out of your fucking MIND—?!”

“Well, cutie buns,” Richie replied, “if you must know I’m planning to put you in touch with your true feelings.” Lovingly he caressed his cousin’s chest. “Such as the feelings you have…but won’t admit to yourself…about me…”

“BULLSHIT!” Darren screamed. “I told you BEFORE! I’m not that WAY—!”

“Oh, aren’t you?” Ruefully, Richie shook his head. “Then why you have you been parading around in the nude when you knew I’d see you, hmmm? Could it be that showing off your muscles and your hot legs and your sexy ass to your good-looking stepbrother gives you a rush…?”

To this Darren made no reply, merely tightening his lips. But Richie’s question had struck home. Much as it humiliated him to admit it, even to himself, the naked stud HAD gotten a bit of a thrill out of teasing his slender, silk-skinned stepbrother…who was kind of cute, actually. He’d long suspected that Richie had a crush on him, and saw no harm in giving the little twerp an occasional peek at what he’d never, ever, get to touch…

But now Richie WAS touching him—and there wasn’t a single fucking thing that Darren could DO about it! And besides, it was true—this semester he HAD been jerking off with images of Richie, nude and erect, supple of limb, shapely of buttocks, blonde and green-eyed, girlishly handsome, dancing in his head. But that didn’t make him a fucking FAG! He was just—what did they call it?—a little bit bi-curious. No big DEAL—!

“But I understand—really I do,” Richie cooed. “You’re constrained by certain…inhibitions. But cutie buns, we’re not KIDS any more! You’re a senior at Unknown University and I’m a sophomore. So we’re going to get rid of those silly little inhibitions, putting you in touch with your true feelings…motivating you to explore those fantasies of yours…and of mine…”

“What does THAT mean?!” Darren yelled. “Get rid of them HOW?!”

And the nude sweetie smiled.

“Tell me, cutie buns,” he whispered, as he claimed onto the bed to kneel between Darren’s knees. “Are you ticklish…?”

And before Darren could reply to that insinuating question, Richie leaned forward and plunged his fingers into the naked stud’s exposed armpits!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Darren bellowed, gyrating his bare behind in a frenzy of anguished hilarity. “IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Well, you know, that’s the whole IDEA!” Richie licked his lips. “I’m going to tickle you—and your stupid inhibitions—to PIECES!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Darren shrieked. He’d never suspected how unbearably fucking TICKLISH he truly was! “NAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!”

“That’s it, cutie buns! LAUGH for me!” the nude sweetie commanded, dancing his fingers down to Darren’s ribs. “Laugh your handsome HEAD off for me! Laugh your sexy ASS off for me!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!” the naked stud howled. “OH PLEEEEEESE NO MOOOORE-HORE-HORE-HORE-HOOOOOORE!!!”

“Oh, LOTS more!” Richie chortled. We’re just getting STARTED, cutie buns!”

And for the next ten minutes, Darren writhed and squirmed and laughed as his face turned pink and the tears ran out of his eyes and goose bumps corrugated his skin and his bare body extruded a delicate sweat. Richie's sharp-nailed fingers scampered to and fro over his helpless stepbrother’s torso, with particular attention to Darren’s armpits, belly button and nipples.

“Hmmm, I think you’ve earned a short break,” Richie said eventually. “It’s going to be a long, late night for you, cutie buns—and we wouldn’t want to wear you out!”

“You little BASTARD!” Darren screamed. “I’ll GET you for this, Richie! I swear to GOD—!”

“You’re actually in no position to be making threats,” the nude sweetie observed. He caressed his prisoner’s quivering thigh with sharp nails, which caused Darren to whine and tremble. “The reality is, cutie buns, that the duration of your ordeal is for ME to decide!” And to drive this point home, Richie darted his fingers into the naked stud’s armpit!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Darren shrieked. “STOP! STOP IT! I’M GO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HOOOOING CRAAAAAA-ZEEEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEE!!!”

“Let that be a LESSON to you, cutie buns!” Richie chortled, suspending the torture. “The next time you mouth off to me, I won’t be so merciful!”

“B-b-b-but you don’t UNDERSTAND!” Darren sobbed. “I can’t DO what you want! I just CAN’T—!”

“Now you know that’s a lie,” Richie replied. “Because you LIKE my tickles! Why else would your PENIS be standing tall, hmmm?”

And it was true! Darren writhed with humiliation as the horrible truth sank in—being tickled by fucking Richie had somehow turned him ON—!

“Now doesn’t that prove my point, cutie buns?” The nude sweetie smiled as he ran his fingers through the damp, tangled curls of Darren’s pubic hair. “You like me—you really LIKE me!”

“Don’t fucking TOUCH me like that!” Darren screamed. “Omygod! Help! Somebody please HELP me—!”

“But that’s what I’m doing, cutie buns…” Richie whispered as he teased the head of Darren’s yearning member with the tip of his index finger. “I’m helping you to get in touch with your true feelings for me…”

“But you CAN’T!” Darren cried. “I fucking WON’T—!”

“Oh, I think you will…” Richie breathed, leaning forward.

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!” the naked stud bellowed as his armpits were subjected to another ticklish assault. He arched his back and bounced his shapely buttocks on the mattress. His rigid joystick jiggled and swayed in rhythm with his desperate struggles. And Darren laughed! Oh, how he laughed! He raised the ROOF of the bedroom with his howling screams of anguished hilarity. And the louder he laughed, the harder Richie TICKLED—!

“Well,” the nude sweetie said eventually, “I suppose I should give you another break.” He surveyed his sweaty, trembling, gasping prisoner with a sardonic smile. “As you lie there getting your breath back, cutie buns, you might want to think about adjusting your attitude toward my modest proposal. Because if you don’t I’m afraid you’re going to be tickled to bits…”

“Uuuugh…uuuugh…uuuugh…” Darren panted by way of reply. His sides and belly ached like a mad BASTARD, his legs were quivering uncontrollably and he was still sporting that humiliating erection. Worst of all, though, was a gruesome sensation of creeping hysteria—a horrible feeling that a bit more torture would drive him right the fuck out of his tiny MIND—!

“You could go crazy, you know,” Richie remarked, seeming to read the naked stud’s disordered thoughts. “I mean really, how much tickling and laughing can a guy stand before be goes totally bugfuck?”
“Please…” Darren moaned. “Oh please…”

“Mmmm, I do like it when you beg.” Richie poked his stepbrother in the ribs, eliciting a yelp. “But I’ll like it even more when you beg to be my poodle boy…”

“But I already fucking TOLD you!” Darren sobbed. “I just CAN’T—!”

“Okay, then.” Richie moved to the foot of the bed. “In that case we’ll just have to see how ticklish your FEET are, cutie buns!”

“No! Oh NO!!!” Darren screamed. “NOOOO-HO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!”

The naked stud writhed madly, jerking his limbs in a futile attempt to slip his bonds. But it was utterly hopeless—HOPELESS! Something pointy was scratching the sole of his left foot! Repeated, unbearably potent jolts of ticklish sensation raced up his leg, raising a crop of goose bumps that made the hairs of that limb stand up and quiver!

“It’s a toothpick, cutie buns,” Richie called. “Works pretty well, doesn’t it?”

“YEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Darren screeched. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!! LEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEVE MY FEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEET ALOOOOOO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HOOOOOONE!!!”

“But it’s so PRECIOUS, the way your TOES are wiggling, cutie buns!” Richie transferred his attention to the naked stud’s right foot. “You must have VERY tender and sensitive soles!”

Darren squirmed and writhed and begged for mercy and fucking LAUGHED like a fucking LOONY bird—all to no avail! His wicked stepbrother was utterly RELENTLESS, stroking the soles and heels and balls and arches and toes of Darren’s feet with sadistic precision! And worst of all, Darren couldn’t deny to himself that the torture was turning him ON! There was something SO fucking SEXY about being NAKED and HELPLESS and having his FEET tickled! It was giving him a fucking ERECTION that wouldn’t QUIT! Oh, how desperately he wished that his arms were free so that he could STROKE himself! But no! All he could do was wiggle his feet and struggle in his bonds and fucking LAUGH—!

As for Richie, he too was hard pressed to maintain his focus. Darren’s struggles and his screaming laughter were SUCH a turn-on! It was such FUN to make the naked stud squeal and beg and squirm and wiggle and sweat! As the nude sweetie tickled with one hand, his other hand strayed again and again to his own upright organ. It required stern self control to refrain from stroking it…faster and faster…until…

“GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Darren bellowed. “OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

It was a long time before Richie took pity in the naked stud, returning to the side of the bed once more to lay a hand on Darren’s thigh. “I think you’re ready now,” he whispered, moving his hand higher.

“Uuuuh…uuuuh…uuuuh…” Darren gasped.

“Mmmm, yes, cutie buns, I think you’re ready to cum for me now…” The nude sweetie petted Darren’s tense balls.

“Oh Jesus GOD!” the naked stud blubbered. “Stop DOING that—!” But Richie paid his trembling, pleading stepbrother no mind. As they both knew, Darren didn’t really mean it…

“But I’m not going to make it easy for you,” Richie snickered. He reached down to pick something up: a large, stiff white feather with a pointy black tip. “Let’s see if I can TICKLE it out of you!”

“Omygod!” Darren moaned. “Oh no! Not THAT! I fucking CAN’T—!”

“Ah, but I think you CAN, cutie buns!” said Richie as he oh, so gently, stroked the swollen head of Darren’s tumid joystick…

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” the naked stud squealed. The feather’s teasing touch sent a potent erotic thrill down his cock, into his balls, his belly and his asshole! Darren arched his back and gyrated his hips in a mute appeal for the release he so ardently craved. “OMYGOD PLEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEE!!!”

“Ah!” Richie exclaimed. “Beginning to FEEL it, are we?”

Oh, yes—Darren could FEEL it, all right—deep his tense, quivering balls—and low in his belly—and in his tightly puckered asshole—as he squeezed out drop after drop of pre-cum—and bounced his buttocks on the mattress—as he heard himself begging in a whining pathetic voice for the blessed release that Richie was so cruelly withholding from him—!

And it was obvious that Richie was feeling something too! His tongue was touching his upper lip and he was trembling ever so slightly. His free hand rested on Darren’s heaving chest, and from time to time it tweaked the naked stud’s rigid nipples. The resulting pain only intensified the naked, squirming stud’s desperate desire to cum his stupid fucking BRAINS out! But try as he might, Darren couldn’t quite GET there—!

“Uh-oh!” Richie chortled. “Is someone getting CLOSE?! Mmmm, yes, I think you’re going to CUM for me, cutie buns!”

Oh yes! YES! Darren could FEEL it now! He was getting close! SO close! But still not close ENOUGH! The feather’s caress was just a tiny bit too light and delicate to drive him over the edge! IF only fucking Richie would tickle HARDER—and FASTER—!

“I think you’re going to make a mess all OVER yourself!” the nude sweetie chortled.

“UUUUGH!!!” Darren grunted as the feather swirled over the pulsing head of his penis. “UUUUGH—UUUUGH—GRRRRUUUUHG—!!!”

Close! CLOSE! But still not there! Darren arched his back again and wiggled his buttocks! “Oh!” he cried. “Oh SHIT! Oh FUCK! Oh FUCKING shit! Here I cum NOW—!”

And he did! But fucking Richie was no help! He snatched the feather away and let the naked stud empty his balls by himself!

But even so it was GLORIOUS! “MMMMPH!!!” Darren grunted as he squirted his torso from neck to groin. “MMMMPH—MMMMPH—MMMMPH!!! GUUUUUUMMMMMMPH-MMMMPH-MMMMPH!!!”
“Holy CRAP!” Richie exclaimed merrily. “What a nasty fucking MESS you made! Oh, cutie buns—you are SUCH a dirty fucking little boy!

“Omygod!” the naked stud sobbed. “Oh why did you stop TICKLING my COCK—?!”

“Because I wanted to ruin your orgasm,” the nude sweetie replied. “And I did—to teach you a LESSON! Now here’s ANOTHER lesson for you!”

“GAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” Darren howled as his sadistic stepbrother began to stroke his ultra-sensitive post-orgasmic cock. “”STOP IT! EEEEEEYAAAAAAR!!! IT’S TOO SENSITIVE—!”

“Is it? Well, boo-HOO!”

“EEEE-EEEE-EEEEEEEE!!! NO MOOOOOORE! OH PLEEEEEESEEE—!”

But Richie was unrelenting! He tortured his naked stud’s joystick with merciless enthusiasm for five solid minutes—until Darren felt just about ready to pitch a fucking HISSY fit—and a moment later he DID—!

After a solid minute of hysterics, Darren managed to get control of himself, realizing that the cock torture had stopped. He looked up into Richie’s smiling face, unsure how he felt. Did he hate the little slut for abusing and humiliating him…or has he actually adored being sexually abused by his cruel cousin…?

“Ah, cutie buns,” Richie whispered, patting Darren’s flushed cheek. “You hated that, didn’t you? Hated it…yet loved it so…”

“Omygod!” Darren whined. “This is SO fucking WRONG! It’s a SIN! We’re going to go to HELL for this—!”

Prophetic words! But Richie paid them no heed. Not did some avenging angel appear that weekend to interrupt the stepbrothers as together they explored those forbidden fantasies to which the nude sweetie had alluded…

(To be continued…)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back