• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BBW Sydney Dominates & Tickles Fitness Model Rapture

SydneyScreams4u

Sydney Screams Dominates Rapture

Rapture is over at my house for a pool party and we are both in teeny tiny bikinis. I remind her of the time we measured our bodies and compared them and our legs are the same size. I look her up and down... I think I could take her. I challenge her to a test of strength and Rapture falls to the ground. She can't believe how strong I am, but she just won't give up. She tries punching me in the gut and tits but she's no match for me - I slap her face with my huge swinging tits until she's dizzy, and then I pick up and drop my big belly on her. I begin to tickle her until she begs me to stop, but this bitch is going down! She can barely see straight but she's still not admitting defeat, so I smother her face with my big round ass. She can barely breathe when I tickle her again and again. She begs me to let her up for a rematch, but I easily get her down to her hands and knees and then sit on her back, tickling her more. She's so weak she falls to the floor, finally admitting defeat. Rapture is my weak bitch now.

Buy the WMV now on Clips4sale
Buy the MP4 now on Clips4sale

SSR_TickleDomCustom.gif

Excellent! Uh you better be happy for scripted vids tho, cause otherwise she woulda destroyed you. Lol.

Wonderful to see you on here again Sydney. Come by more often. Any chance ofca preview clip?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back