• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: 'Natalie's Nightmare' (M/F; courtesy of TK Lovers)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
This little gem was one of my favourite stories from back in the day, and, thanks to some internet wizardry, I've finally been able to track it down! If the original author happens to be on the TMF, this was a great story and thank you for writing it! :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The last thing Natalie remembered was talking to her friend Mike. Now here she is in this room bound on what seems to be a medieval rack. Natalie tries to free herself, but it is to no avail. She screams for help, but that is useless as well.

Suddenly she hears the doorknob turn. A man enters and quickly turns to close and lock the door. When the man turns, Natalie is shocked to see that it is Mike.

“Mike. What is the meaning of this?”

Mike goes and sits next to her. “Are you comfortable?”

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked now knowing that he is not going to answer her first question.

“What I have always wanted to do to you, Natalie. I’m going to take full advantage of your insanely ticklish body.”

Her blood turned to ice with fear. The look of disbelief is seen in her lovely brown eyes. “Did he say what I thought he said?” Natalie thinks to herself.

“That’s right, Natalie. I’m going to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you to my heart’s content and beyond. There is nobody here to stop me.” Mike said with a sadistic look in his eyes.

“No Please!” she begs. “I’ll go insane. I’ll squirm wildly about.”

“I know. That is why I put you on this rake. I’ll stretch you out a few inches to take the slack out of you; then, you will be completely immobilized.”

With that Mike went to the wheel of the rake and turned it a couple of inches. Natalie could feel her body being slowly pulled taint, but not to the point of it being painful.

Mike was almost drooling as he gazed at his new tickle toy. Natalie was not naked. She was wearing sneakers, no socks, blue jeans, and an old muscle shirt that had the bottom half cut away.

“Now where will I start, Natalie?” he asked. “Under your arms or the soles of your feet?”

Mike went to sit at Natalie’s feet. Natalie tried to struggle, but it was completely hopeless. All she could do was watch helplessly as Mike slowly unties her shoes and remove them one by one. When he took off the shoes, Natalie could feel the cool air against her baby soft milky white feet.

“Well lookie what we have here, Nat. We have piggies.”

“No please! Not the piggies!” She begged.

Mike began to play This Little Piggy. By the time he finished Natalie was in hysterics. Mike was just doing this to give Natalie a taste of what was to come.

Mike slides a drawer out of the table. In it is revealed sadistic looking instruments for tickle torturing. Soft fine tipped artist brushes, slender feathers, an old fashion shaving brush, and a brush for blushing.

Mike decided for starters to an artist brush. Natalie erupted in an explosion of laughter as the brush slowly slid back and forth at the base of toes. He would tickle torture each foot for minutes at a time. Natalie felt every swirl and stroke of the brush. Natalie felt the tickling sensation like lightning explode up her legs and erupt in her brain. All of her efforts to get her tickled feet out of the stocks were in vain.

“My, My Natalie” said Mike. “What a most ticklish situation you are in.”

Natalie’s body quivered in unimaginable hysterics. As much as she tried not to laugh, it was impossible because she was so horrible ticklish.

Time moved like cold molasses. A few seconds felt like hours for Natalie. After what seemed like an eternity for her, Mike stopped. Natalie was exhausted. She gasped for all the air she could get into her lungs with each breath. Natalie was covered in sweat. She was light headed, delirious. Mike moved up in order to sit next to Natalie.

“Well, Natalie.” He asked. “You ready for some more?”

“No! Please don’t!” shaking her head in protest. “T-That’s torture. I’ll die!”

“To bad. So sad. You see Natalie. You are my new tickle toy, and I’m going to have so much fun with you.”

With that, Mike tore Natalie’s shirt off. She has such firm breast.

He grabs a slender feather and begins to tickle the deep hollows of Natalie’s armpits. There was nothing Natalie could do. Her face became contorted. She was reduced to nothing more than a hysterically tickled giggling schoolgirl.

Mike slowly tickled her belly button. This drove Natalie even more into the thralls of insane laughter. Mike was so full of adrenaline that he lost all track of time. He did not stop till he looked at his watch to see that it was morning. He had been tickling Natalie all night long.

He gave her a rest only when he went to sleep. Natalie was loosen a bit so she could get some sleep as well.

The next day Natalie woke to find herself in the same situation. It was not a nightmare; it was real. The doorknob turned and in stepped Mike for more playtime with his tickle toy.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back