• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are the best ways to protect yourself when meeting up?

CapturedDoll

Verified
I was just curious what other people think are the best precautions one should take when meeting up with people for the first time. Also for munches? I plan on hosting munches and play parties (at Dungeons/ Clubs) in the future.

I have some tips and thoughts myself but I'm wondering what are other tips people have to remain safe.

Thanks!

~Doll

The most basic, is to meet in a fairly public place for the first time. Somewhere with lots of people, a place to sit and time to talk. One needs to get a feel for each other on a personal level first, no matter how much inline talk has happened before.

As sucky as it sounds, before agreeing to go meet somewhere always have had more then text interaction with the other person. At least voice chat is a must, but ideally a video connection also. Too often people get involved online with someone who is not who they presented as. Before you go off to meet someone know exactly who you are meeting and what they look like. If the person is known in the community from gatherings and such that is good enough also.

Don't enter into the interaction with any feeling of entitlement to a specific outcome. No one is obligated to do anything. and no one should do anything because they 'feel' obligated.

It goes without saying that you should inform a trusted friend of where you are going to meet someone, and who you are meeting, and arrange a safety check in contact at some point in the evening. That person is your lifeline should you become unable to contact them. They should always know exactly where you are over the evening.

It's easy to focus on the good and great things that may happen and overlook problems in the face of that possible fun. Keep perspective. Listen to your gut.

Myriads

All of what Myriads said. I also have a secure place I store special login information to trace my location. I leave the instructions on how to retrieve this to someone I trust. Hey know if I don’t check in, or don’t respond by a certain time, I’m in trouble and to find me and what I want them to do with the information.

I've found in the dating arena public is always the best idea; you can learn a lot out in the open! If people want to get more physical, a movie theater never hurt. Basically until it comes down to change of wardrobe, public is the rule.

It doesn't hurt to bring someone along with you. The model I shot with on Tuesday brought her cousin along. He left after we got through the paperwork.

Something I've found helpful when setting up personal sessions is to ask friends about the person I'm meeting. It's much easier for me through FetLife than it is here. I've never had a bad experience meeting new people for tickles.

One thing I will say is that we aren't careful enough around people we know. I got sexually assaulted that way (yes I'm a guy claiming that, bite me) when a friend tried to move from car tickles to car handjob and I literally had to push him out the door with his hand down my pants. He was super apologetic afterwards but I just haven't been able to talk to him since.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back