• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for old historical-themed cartoon

jujimbo

TMF Master
I used to remember one artist who made drawings in historical settings more than a decade ago. One of his drawing was set on the British Isles during the Viking settlement with a Celtic thrall woman being exploited in some tavern. Perhaps the slavers were Anglo-Saxons, but the slave woman was Celtic and it was set in the Middle Ages before the Norman Invasion. I wonder if anyone remembers it and has more info on the artist and his/her work.

He threw a tantrum and left because he can't handle any sort of critique.

That could have been from BAC, as he did a series showing a bunch of woman being tickled in different periods of time.

J, are you able to describe the scene in more detail?

The way I remember it, the woman was tied up (arms about her head) while standing on a podium and customers could buy feathers. Her hair was stretched back in a ponytail, I believe.

Probably wasn't a fan of it (too much distress on a fictional woman), but I remember he made several such historical ones.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back