• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paige's feet licked by dogs, possible ticklish reaction.

Could be laughing at situation, but we know she has ticklish feet anyway so awesome find

Fun clip, but she's definitely laughing at the situation. She's giggling even before the dogs start licking, and she doesn't really have much of a change in reaction when they finally do.

Yeah it might not be a ticklish reaction. I thought I stumbled across another Diva being tickled by her dogs like I did with Melina a year or so ago and actually wanted to share it this time before the clip was gone forever. From a personal experience I've had situations where dog or cat licked a gf or female friend of mines feet and although they may have laughed at the situation it did still tickle them. But that's okay, because we know Paige is basically tickling everywhere, including her feet. Her not being ticklish when having her feet licked is no big deal.

where has it been confirmed that she has ticklish feet ?

There is a slampegs video where she wrestles Fantasia under her (Paige's) old name Britani Knight, in socks. At one point Fantasia goes for something, then scratches Paige's foot. Paige gives a big reaction, so Fantasia puts Paige in like a leg submission and routinely tickles her foot for 30 secs to a minute with Paige going bonkers. It was the best wrestling tickle i have seen, partialky because her selling was off, so you could tell a fake pain yell versus ticklish reaction easily.

Aw, almost. But at least there's still the multiple scenes of her getting tickled on Total Divas. I've read about that Melina live stream twice, on here and on her wikifeet page. That's a clip I wish someone would have saved.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back