• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buying tickling supplies?

joshthetickler

I'm looking to buy some tickling gear but I don't know where to buy them from. Is there a specific site or store that sells tools and supplies for tickle fetishists?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

By 'supplies' I assume you mean bondage equipment? There's no tickling-specific website (that I know of) but eBay's a pretty good source for high quality material.

There isn't much I've found. Closest to straight tickling stuff I've found would be the (basically a cheap cat toy) feather on a stick.

I'll be watching too in case their is, but I've shopped adameve.com, Amazon, the wish app. There is plenty of tickling adjacent fetish gear, especially in the bondage category. Aside from that I'd recommend cheap dollar store hairbrushes, whether plastic top or bristle will depend on your or your partners sensitivity. Back scratchers are great, craft stores sell literally bags of different feathers, can pick up baby oil on the cheap also.

Definitely Amazon. That's where I've picked up most of my tools ! My best ones have been from guitar center though !

Check out your dollar store for automatic toothbrushes, and small hairbrushes. Local craft stores for feathers and paintbrushes. Local sex shops for cuffs and rope.

Amazon and jet have most the non-furniture stuff you need.

Yeah I play guitar and was pleasantly surprised at how effective my finger guitar picks are. Instant metal nails

Hardware stores. Braided rope, screw-eyes, tie-down cleats and suchlike are all plentiful and inexpensive. Think of what you like to do, then browse for awhile and buy the appropriate supplies. It's the least expensive way of equipping Cupid's Gymnasium.

And never use handcuffs. They bruise, and you might lose the key. And never nylons- they're impossible to untie. Lastly, for something non-threatening and easy, try four inexpensive pashmina scarves.

Have fun!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back