• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling someone in (almost) complete immobilization - have you ever done it?

Tenebrae

Verified
Forgive the long title.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to tickle a very ticklish woman who would be restrained in such a way that she absolutely could not move. There is something very hot in this, so powerful. I guess that's why I like those "wrapped up" videos and also those clips wherein the girls have their toes tied.

I am not talking about your average spread-eagle and whatnot where the 'lee can still "bounce" on the mattress, shake left and right, etc... I am talking about real, complete and severely restrictive bondage. Think about those movies where a person ends up in an insane asylum and gets tied up on a bed or a gurney, Silence of the Lambs-style.

I really like the idea that the girl has no leeway. She can't pull back, she can't wiggle her feet, she can't even turn her head... Just typing this makes me very, very aroused :wub:

However, I've never really done it. I've tied girls pretty tight some days, but not to the point they could not "struggle" a bit.

If you've done it, whether on the giving or the receiving end, I'd really be curious to hear your experience. If you can recommend some clips, I'd be grateful. Do you also feel the same way towards this fantasy? Do you crave for it as a 'lee as well?

A few concrete examples of what I mean below:

ghilini.jpgghilini2.jpgJackie French 1.pngThe stretcher.pngE81081B1-8654-490F-AF34-7621E850A02C.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I have a bunch of times. Dog piled on, buried in the sand, wrapped up in bed sheets or comforter.

My Amazon loves to be mummified, so any time she gets wrapped up, I make sure her feet are exposed so I can enjoy myself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back