• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone seen these videos?

cletus

TMF Expert
And if so were they any good?

one part from Anything to Declare and another part from the Phantom of the Opera clips in case the pics aren't large enough.

Also to the owner of Cal Star stuff, I would consider buying just these pieces of your videos if they are good. I would assume it would be more like $5 than $50. Cause I ain't spending 50.

Attachments

• ANYTHING TO DECLAIR FULL MOVIE PIC TONY.jpg
    ANYTHING TO DECLAIR FULL MOVIE PIC TONY.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 366
  • Ticker of the opera new pic tony.jpg
    Ticker of the opera new pic tony.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 329
Cal Star has always been hit and miss from my experience. Just my own personal opinion of course so not in any way criticizing them; however, they seemed to put too much emphasis on the "show" and not enough on just plain tickling and having fun.

Cal Star has always been hit and miss from my experience. Just my own personal opinion of course so not in any way criticizing them; however, they seemed to put too much emphasis on the "show" and not enough on just plain tickling and having fun.

I agree with you. I'm surprised that Cal Star has been able to stay in business, with exorbitant prices, and what I would describe as lack luster (more playful than serious) tickling, though as you noted, professional sets and scenarios, and very attractive models. IMHO, for the hard core tickler, there's a lot better out there at a cheaper price.

Last edited:
In response to your question, Anything To Declare is one of their best videos. I came across it years ago in VHS format. On my list of wanted purchases. Although I'm familiar with the title, never seen the Phantom of the Opera.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back