• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Music that you find HOT and raunchy

Hadn’t even heard of The Veils. Quite enjoyed that song though. And when I say “enjoy” I mean in a purely wholesome way of course! lol

Think I mentioned my main ones on another thread, but for anybody who likes their music funky, I would say these songs have a certain “raunchiness” to them! :D

- “Cuts And Lies” and “Trial And Error” by Acoustic Ladyland
- “Emancipation” by Moving Units (good one for those who are into power play lol)
- “She Wants To Move” and “Don’t Worry About It” by N*E*R*D
- “Gett Off” by Prince (filthtastic in the typical Prince manner lol)

Hadn’t even heard of The Veils. Quite enjoyed that song though. And when I say “enjoy” I mean in a purely wholesome way of course! lol

Think I mentioned my main ones on another thread, but for anybody who likes their music funky, I would say these songs have a certain “raunchiness” to them! :D

- “Cuts And Lies” and “Trial And Error” by Acoustic Ladyland
- “Emancipation” by Moving Units (good one for those who are into power play lol)
- “She Wants To Move” and “Don’t Worry About It” by N*E*R*D
- “Gett Off” by Prince (filthtastic in the typical Prince manner lol)

^ Cool selections -- exactly what I want to find in doing this thread! And yes, I still remember that thread of yours, which reminds me more of the sultrier selections. You know, there is a point in time when we have savage moods not wanting to come out of the private core, but gets transmuted into musical cravings that we feel content by simply listening to them through other's post or contributions...

So... keep 'em coming, folks. :D

^ One of Fripp's organized noise. This live version is hotter than the recorded version. Well, I don't even feel sexual about it at all. There's just something about it that makes me sweat though...

I've never really been a huge fan of her music, but she's super hot and some of her music is sexy as hell

Last edited:
^ Oh yeah, thanks for sharing, Blue Soda. Related to that, I'll post one from Christina Aguilera:

^ Quite unique and thought provoking sound! A picture of a sensual belly dancer is in the scene... Thanks suikoden... :)

^ Quite unique and thought provoking sound! A picture of a sensual belly dancer is in the scene... Thanks suikoden... :)

Glad you liked it. Quite unusual isn't it.

Full disclosure but at a very young age I heard the INXS song Devil Inside played alongside a raunchy scene on a TV show and that had a big effect on me. Listened to it again the other day but it didn't have quite the same kick.

I too enjoyed the Herbaliser tune. Not sure about the sampled vocals lol. Liked the groove of it though.

7650757.jpg

You know I'm bad, the times I've had
I've got a bad reputation
I don't care, I get my share
Don't feel no deprivation, I don't
The more I get the better it is
I like it fine, like a little whiz
Treat 'em like ladies, that's a fact
You know the chase is better than the catch, you know
Silver-tongued devil, demon lech
I know just what I'm doing
I like a little innocent bitch
You know I ain't just screwing, I ain't
I love you baby, love you too much
I like it fine, I feel your touch
But your appearance don't hold no class
You know the chase is better than the catch, you know
A little beauty, I love you madly
Come on home with me
I know you're hot, I know what you've got
You know I want to shake your tree, you know
Come on honey, touch me right there
Come on honey, don't you get scared
Come on honey, let me get you in the sack
You know the chase is better than the catch
All right
Come on
Let me hear ya
Let me hear ya
Let me hear ya
Let me hear ya
I can't hear ya
I can't hear ya
I can't hear ya, can't hear!

When you say "hot and raunchy", I am not sure what you mean. I'm gonna go on a limb and assume you mean hot in a sexual/sensual way while at the same time very noisy, energetic, and if possible not very PC.

When it comes to sexiness, I tend to prefer women's voices. And as much as I love my Tarja, I think Epica's bombastic style fits the bill much better in the raunchy department:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oePrtEMmX9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pBgUu8pANY

The last one, a live performance, is just wonderful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKjswZ9ou8U

I don't think this would be exactly what you were going for, but "Versace on the Floor" by Bruno Mars is so smooth and sexy. It immediately makes me want to get with someone in the bedroom and get to it lol. That's coming from someone who is not really sexual at all. To me, it's like this generations "Let's get it on" by Marvin Gaye.

Glad you liked it. Quite unusual isn't it.

Full disclosure but at a very young age I heard the INXS song Devil Inside played alongside a raunchy scene on a TV show and that had a big effect on me. Listened to it again the other day but it didn't have quite the same kick.

My Top 1 Hot music from INXS is "Need You Tonight." :)

I too enjoyed the Herbaliser tune. Not sure about the sampled vocals lol. Liked the groove of it though.

^ Exactly. The rest of the selection is the sexy flow of tune. I can disregard the vocals. ;)

^ Sure... (I think) that could go well with my Led Zep post.

When you say "hot and raunchy", I am not sure what you mean. I'm gonna go on a limb and assume you mean hot in a sexual/sensual way while at the same time very noisy, energetic, and if possible not very PC.

When it comes to sexiness, I tend to prefer women's voices. And as much as I love my Tarja, I think Epica's bombastic style fits the bill much better in the raunchy department:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oePrtEMmX9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pBgUu8pANY

The last one, a live performance, is just wonderful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKjswZ9ou8U

^ Tenebrae, as a male it is understood that you would prefer to associate the female voice with this topic -- it is not once that you have mentioned your love for Tarja. Even if you are figuring out what I mean in this thread, you are actually GETTING IT. Like I said, this is more or less about how each of you would find a music hot and raunchy. The links you posted are absolutely cool! You know, it makes me smile and nod when I hear extreme contrasts like Tarja's falsetto on that metal back draft, making the music unique and actually smoldering HOT! Thanks once again for sharing these music. :)

I don't think this would be exactly what you were going for, but "Versace on the Floor" by Bruno Mars is so smooth and sexy. It immediately makes me want to get with someone in the bedroom and get to it lol. That's coming from someone who is not really sexual at all. To me, it's like this generations "Let's get it on" by Marvin Gaye.

Hahaha! It is a PLUS if I read a post of HOT and RAUNCHY music from asexual people. Trust me, I really appreciate it. As for "Versace..." I always associate its mood with Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You." As for "Let's Get it On," you remind me of Austin Powers and Felicity, it made me LOL.

^ Cool!!!!! This sounds almost like a naughty Math Rock! I could hear a bit of 'Toccata and Fugue in Dm' passages in its organ accompaniment. The dissonance that I hear makes it HOT! I am not fond of rap but this would definitely be an exception. Oh and lastly, anything about a vampire is HOT (IMO)! ;)

I love knowing! Thanks a lot, folks! :D :D :D

This sounds almost like a naughty Math Rock!

Avant-garde spoken word gothic-filth math rock, maybe? :D Perhaps the Captain is the Godfather of Math Rock...? Having different instruments playing in different time signatures and all that "jazz." "Hot Head" (from the same album) is probably a bit more conventionally raunchy. Only a bit, mind. lol

^ Tenebrae, as a male it is understood that you would prefer to associate the female voice with this topic -- it is not once that you have mentioned your love for Tarja. Even if you are figuring out what I mean in this thread, you are actually GETTING IT. Like I said, this is more or less about how each of you would find a music hot and raunchy. The links you posted are absolutely cool! You know, it makes me smile and nod when I hear extreme contrasts like Tarja's falsetto on that metal back draft, making the music unique and actually smoldering HOT! Thanks once again for sharing these music. :)

I am glad you like :bubbleheart:Tarja:bubbleheart: She is absolutely amazing! Honestly, I'd be hard-pressed to find a singer who would be as beautiful, charming and talented as her. Plus, her music speaks directly to the soul. I've never heard a voice that beautiful, magnified tenfold by the rock/metal instrumentation :rockon:

And you're right: I am a hopeless "women worshiper" like my wife calls me :p Pretty much like this guy, I flaunt my heterosexuality in everyone's face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS5WZoQGP4I

To add more, I love this music video, also by Epica, with an underlying bondage theme. Because women are always sexier when they are tied up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNoTvg0t52c

Also, I might be a shameless sadist, but I find the female choir in this piece super sexy. It gives me shivers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpRRB6q8hxc

My wife says it is because it sounds like women screaming in pain or crying in fear :D

Oh and just yesterday I discovered a band I wasn't aware of called Halestorm, and I find the front woman's singing style both raunchy and hot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2OD-dV7j_I

Have a great day, y'all :cool:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back