• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samantha Storm: Saturday Night Special - Part 2 (M/F)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
This follows on directly from the first part which is here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tha-Storm-Saturday-Night-Special-Part-1-(M-F)

But you already knew that, didn't you. ;)

OK, here we go...

Samantha stood in front of Dan, her nose was mere inches from his. Dan felt an excited stirring. She smelled incredible and he could feel the heat from her body.

“Is this close enough?” She said innocently, her gaze was steady.

“Perfect. Now put put your arms around my neck and interlock your fingers.”

Samantha gave me a small shrug and obliged. Her breasts brushed against his chest. “Well this is cosy.”

Dan could feel the blood pounding in his ears. He rested his hands on her waist. “I need to keep you close and you better keep those hands together until I give you permission otherwise. Now, let’s see…” He let his fingers begin to walk up her sides.

He felt Samantha shift her weight and she looked at him enquiringly with that unwavering gaze. He saw the corners of her mouth crinkle slightly and he gently poked his fingertips up her ribs. He grazed his nails through the gauzy material of her bra and then he was at the delicate hollows of her underarms.

“Oh, what do we have here?” He said.

“If you have to ask-”

Dan cut her off and begin to scribble his fingertips in Samantha’s underarms. The sheer material of her top afforded her little protection and she let out and unguarded squeal of surprise.

“Gotcha!” Dan said as he tickled her. He felt her squirm away so he slipped his right hand to the small of her back and pulled her towards him as he tickled with his left.

Samantha stifled a giggle and growled in frustration. Dan now brought both hands to her sides and began to vigorously squeeze her ribs. Samantha yelped and then suddenly dropped her hips and turned into Dan.

The ardent tickler suddenly found himself launched into the air and sailing over Samantha’s hip. For a blissful split second he was looking up at her and then the air was knocked out of him as he slammed into the ground, a smooth, rounded heel poised above his throat.

Oh. Shit.

Then Samantha was looking down at him, her hand over her mouth. “Omigod, I’m so sorry. Reflex action. Are you OK?” She reached down to help him up.

“Yeah, nothing damaged apart from ego of course. Damn, I guess I should have expected something like that.” He brushed himself off. “You know I always thought it would be nice to be swept off my feet by a beautiful woman but I imagined it playing out differently.”

Samantha laughed. “I guess you caught me off guard. I shouldn’t have done that.” She stepped towards Dan and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Let’s try that again.”

Any bruising Dan had sustained was instantly forgotten as he found himself looking into those gorgeous blue eyes again. “What, seriously?”

Samantha rolled her eyes and gave him a smile that sent his blood pressure rocketing. “Dan, a deal is a deal. This is your opportunity to tickle the hell out of me so get after it before I change my mind.”

In an instant, Dan was hard as a rock and trembling with excitement. “You’re really going to let me tickle you. No ninja stuff, I’m not going to end up in a black site after this, right?”

Samantha leaned in and whispered in his ear, “If I do, I promise I’ll make it up to you. Now, tickle me.”

“Oh yes, ma’am.” Dan said. His fingertips landed on her waist and began to dance up and down her smooth flanks. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. It was so adorably sexy that he was in imminent danger of messing his jeans. He’d have to get a grip if he wanted this to last.

A low giggle let him know he was finding fertile territory, this was on her ribs beneath the strap of her bra. Perhaps the gauzy material accentuated the gentle probing of his fingers. He was careful this time, he took his time, enjoy the gentle undulations of her body as he explored, inching his way back up to her underarms.

“Now Samantha, I think as punishment for your over-excitement just now you are going to have to endure a significant amount of tender torture in your underarms,” he was getting into it now. “I hope you can control yourself this time because otherwise I can think of several ways in which I’ll have you make it up to me.”

“Ha, you wish,” Samantha said in between flinching and giggling.

Dan’s fingertips crept spider-like up into her armpits and rested there. He felt Samantha tense up, he heard the subtle change in the rhythm of her breathing. “Oh you really are a skittish one aren’t you. Hold on tight now.” The fingertips began to draw slow swirls against the barely protected flesh. Samantha began to tremble with silent laughter. She pressed her head against Dan’s shoulder and he could smell the shampoo on her thick, dark hair.

His fingertips probed a little harder, skating back and forth. He was starting to elicit some wonderful reactions from the lovely spy.

“You jerk,” she muttered in between her fits of giggling. She growled in frustration at her inability to fight off the sensations and clamped her teeth onto Dan’s trapezius.

“Hey, no fair, no biting.” Dan laughed. “There’s gonna be serious penalty tickles if you keep that up.” His fingers were running up and down Samantha’s sides now, softly pinching from her waist to her underarms. She wriggled and squirmed but was able to keep her hands clamped around his neck. Samantha was squirming a lot now and her body whipped away from Dan before inadvertently rubbing up against him. He felt her firm breasts press against his chest and their hips bumped. In fact she was struggling so much he slipped an arm around her waist and moved her so her back was against a wall.

“Oh that’s sneaky,” Samantha said through gulps of laughter. “Don’t make me bite you again.”

He was ready for that though and pressed his cheek against hers as he pressed his thumbs in the spot over the front pockets of her jeans, tormenting her hip creases. “Is the pretty little spy ticklish then? Oh dear, what a shame.” He teased and then blew gently on her ear.

Samantha jerked her head away and Dan jammed his face between her neck and shoulder and blew gently on her sizzling skin. He felt Samantha’s shoulder turtle up as she tried to get away. He now knew all too well that she was capable of turning him upside down if she really wanted to but instead she gamely tried to hold on and get through the tickling. Good grief, this was the kind of woman he could fall in love with.

“Want me to stop?” he said in between blowing on her neck and her ear.

“I could do this all night,” she breathed as she shook with laughter.

“Uh-huh.” Dan continued to blow on the right side of her neck and then wrapped his right arm tight around her waist and began to furiously tickle her underarm. Samantha wailed, she was now faced with the choice of turtling up to fend off the maddening ticklish breath on her neck or clamping her elbow down to try to deal with the sensations in her armpit. Before she could make the decision, quick as a flash, Dan shifted to her left side. He had left that alone for too long and it needed some attention. “Yeah, I could do this all night too.”

Samantha cursed him through her laughter as his words tickled her ear. Dan could feel he was getting into the groove here and he was starting the learn the strokes and rhythms to use to get the maximum effect from his tickling.

“Well I guess I could stop for a while. Give you a little break. But…” He let that dangle in the air.

Samantha endured a while longer, the knuckles of her interlaced hands were white. Eventually she bit. “But what?”

Dan moved both his thumbs to her armpits and traced tight little circles as she reflexively clamped her arms down. “But, if I give you a little rest you have to give me something in return and I’m thinking that tight, little shirt of yours would look great on my bedroom floor.”

“You’ve got some guts, I’ll give you that.” Samantha laughed.

“Maybe,” Dan stopped his tickling and looked Samantha dead in the eye, “but we both know full well that if you wanted this to stop you could send me into outer space without breaking a sweat but here we are. So maybe you like all this a little more than you think. And maybe you’d like it even more if you let me really show you what I can do.”

Samantha stared right back and Dan knew he was pushing his luck here but the corners of her mouth were still curled up in a smile. He got the impression she was considering his proposal. She narrowed her eyes and looked at him appraisingly. She looked up at the ceiling and grinnede. “Dammit, Samantha you’re going to live to regret this,” she sang. She crossed her arms at her waist and in one smooth motion pulled her top overhead and shook her hair free.

Now it was Dan’s turn to lose the ability to speak as he stepped back and looked at Samantha’s body. She had the smooth muscles of a dancer and her skin was lightly tanned. The enticing shadow of her navel lay on a flawless belly and her enticing breasts were nestled in a smooth black bra.

“Cat got your tongue?” Samantha said in amusement.

Eventually Dan stopped ogling, blinked and then beckoned her toward him. As she stepped forward he placed his hands on her hips and turned her until her back was too him. “Wrap your arms around my neck again. Let’s try this again from a different angle.”

She did as he bade her and by this point he was no longer embarrassed about the obvious erection pressing against her jeans. Her skin and hair smelled so good it almost threatened to overwhelm him. He turned her slightly so he could see her in the mirror on the wall in the lounge, his fingers curled and ready to tease that heavenly body. Samantha looked in the mirror too and Dan felt her begin to squirm as his giggle as she watched his fingers move back and forth preparing to tickle her.

“Are you ready to be tickled?” He whispered in her ear. “I don’t just mean poke, poke, giggle, giggle tickle but really tickled. Tickled all over your ticklish body. Tickle, tickle, tick-le.”

“Just get it over already,” Samantha said through her giggles of anticipation. She knew this game and frustratingly, she never seemed to get any better at it.

“Oh, so you want to be tickled?” Dan was enjoying himself immensely. “Well since you are so keen to have my tickling fingers on your ticklish body, why don’t you tell me where you want to be tickled first?”

Samantha opened her mouth to retort and that was when he attacked. She doubled over as she let out a yelp of surprise. Somehow she managed to keep her hands locked together but the motion caused her butt to shoot backwards and rub against Dan’s erection. He wasn’t ready just yet and sent his forefingers and thumbs after her hips. He dug in just inside the front pockets of her jeans and began to torment her with quick, hard pinching motions. Her head whipped back and he narrowly missed getting his face out of the way. He pressed his mouth to her ear and hissed, “Ticklish hips, is this your worst spot? What other treasures am I going to uncover.”

“Be careful, hotshot. You’re treading on dangerous ground now.” Samantha laughed as she shot her hips back and forth in all directions in a frantic effort to dislodge his fingers.

“Did I mention danger is my middle name?” Dan said as his fingers moved up to the bare skin of her sides, rubbing and squeezing. “Mr Sexy chocolate chip Danger Tickle Master!”

“You already told me your middle name is Brian, you dork, and don’t make me laugh while I’m already laughing.” Samantha said.

It was a real effort for Samantha to keep her arms around Dan’s neck and he was blowing on her ear and her neck every chance he got. For her part, her undulations to try and avoid his tickling fingers would have put Shakira to shame. Indeed she was moving so much that she stepped on Dan’s foot as he was about to move and they were both suddenly falling backwards.

They toppled back onto the living room rug with Samantha landing on top of Dan. Her arms came out from around his neck as he wasted no time tickling her ribs. They rolled back and forth, Dan chuckling with glee and Samantha laughing as she was tickled. Dan straddled her thighs and tickled her ears with one hand and her waist with the other. His hands moved up and down her body in opposite directions. As a veteran of many tickle fights, Dan knew this move was good at keeping a ticklee off-balance and he was banking on the idea that playful tickle fights were something new to Samantha.

“Ooh, look at this, ears, neck, pits, ribs, waist and belly; all delightfully ticklish. Look at you, Samantha, where’s the big strong super-spy now? You’re quite the giggler, aren’t you?”

Samantha breathed through her laughter. “We both know if I really wanted to turn you upside down, I could do it with one hand tied behind my back.”

“Mm, tied up? I like the way you think.” Dan was now tickling the smooth plain of Samantha’s belly, marveling at the way her skin responded to her touch.

She grabbed his wrists, “OK, I think that’s enough for now.” Samantha said. Her cheeks were flushed and she blew at the wild strands of hair which had fallen across her face.

Dan was surprised at the strength of her grip but then he remembered who he was dealing with. He leaned back and she eased off, he interlocked his fingers with hers. They were both grinning and breathing hard.

“Damn, I forgot how much my ribs always end up aching from all the laughter when I get tickled.” Samantha muttered. She was talking to herself more than Dan.

“You have a fantastic laugh and your reactions, your body…just sensational. You can’t want to stop now. It was just getting exciting.”

Samantha raised her eyebrows. “Matter of opinion.”

“Yeah, well there’s something I always wanted to do to you.” He leaned down, wrapped his arms around her waist and licked his lips before sealing them over her belly button.

“Oh shit, don’t you dare.” Samantha yelled, already laughing in anticipation and trying to push his head away.

Dan inhaled and then blew a big raspberry over Samantha’s navel. He rubbed his face over her belly making munching noises before returning for another raspberry. Above him, Samantha threw her head back and convulsed with rich laughter.

Samantha hooked her heel behind his knee, bridged hard and turned on her shoulder, reversing their positions.

Dan looked up at her, this beautiful, wild-eyed, secret agent. “OK, you’re going to beat the shit out of me now, aren’t you. Fair enough but it was totally worth it.”

Samantha got to her feet in one smooth motion, she smoothed her hair back from her face. “I’m not going to kick your ass, I probably should though.”

“Well in that case,” Dan said hopefully, “if I can convince you stay a little longer…”

“Is this going to involve more tickling?” Samantha cocked her heard to one side.

Dan grinned like a Cheshire cat. “Oh yes.”

Samantha looked up and shook her head. “I’m not even working today.”

She was shaken from her musings as Dan grabbed her hand and led her out of the room. She made to grab her discarded top but he pulled her along. “Uh-uh, you won’t be needing that for a while.”

“Figures.” She muttered, “where are we going now?”

Dan gave her a fiendish grin over his shoulder. “Where do you think? The bedroom of course.” He led her upstairs and into his bedroom, the main feature of which was a king-size bed with a hardwood frame.

Samantha looked at him. “Seriously? Tickling is one thing but you’re getting way ahead of yourself here.”

“Oh no,” Dan said, holding his hands up. “I just want to tie you down on the bed and tickle you. It’ll be more comfortable that way.”

“Is that all?” Samantha mocked. She couldn’t help but laugh. “I have to admire your guts.”

“Go big or go home, right?” he said with a grin.

Samantha wandered over to the bed and examined the top of the bedframe. She ran her fingertips over scuff marks on the frame. Some looked made by the chaffing of rope, others by something harder a metal cuff perhaps. “So from the looks of things this isn’t your first rodeo, is it cowboy?”

“Hey if a girl is good enough to let me tie her up, the least I can do is make sure she has a good time too.”

“And they say chivalry is dead.” Samantha said. “OK, what exactly did you have in mind?”

Dan went to his closet and tugged out what looked like an old-fashioned steamer trunk. He rummaged around and pulled out a pair of leather cuffs which were lined with fur. He held them up for Samantha to see. “I thought, we could tie your wrists and ankles to the bedframe and then, well, I’d tickle you for a while.”

Samantha gave him a smile which said she almost found that endearing. “Alright then,” she said. She took the Tag Aquaracer watch from her wrist, slipped her phone from her pocket and placed them on the nightstand. “A deal is a deal. You can tie me up and tickle me.”

It took every ounce of Dan’s self control not to punch the air and do a victory dance. He attempted to style it out, as it tying up beautiful women in his bedroom was an everyday occurrence but he wasn’t fooling either of them.

He took Samantha onto the bed and bound her wrists to the headboard and her ankles to the footboard of the bed. She looked him right in the eye the whole time with a faintly amused smile on her face as if she thought he was sweet. Not a rapacious, lusty, imposing tickler, but a sweet guy with a crush and a little kinkiness. Was this one of her tricks to psychologically disarm him? Or was it a challenge? If Dan had been able to think clearly through the way the blood was pounding in his ears, he might have come up with an answer.

Eventually he made eye contact with her and gave her his lopsided grin. “Well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes?”

Samantha gave her bonds an experimental tug. The cuffs were designed for the captive’s comfort but all she could raise was a tinkle of the chains linking them to the bedframe. The bed was solidly made. Whatever Dan had paid for it was definitely worth the money.

He looked down at her and an electric jolt of excitement show through his body.

“So Mr Tickle Master, where exactly do you plan on starting with your ruthless reign of tickling?”

Dan leaned in and tweaked her nose which caused her to wrinkle it delightfully, “That, is for me to know and you to endure.”

“Endure? Well I’ve endured quite a bit before so that doesn’t sound too bad.”

Dan made as if to pounce, his fingers were tickling claws bare inches from her ribcage. Samantha tensed and neither of them breathed. “Now that would be too easy,” he grinned. He stood up and walked to the end of the bed to where her ankles were bound.

“The feet,” Samantha groaned, “always the feet.”

“Mm-hmm, some guys are really just into feet. I get that, but there’s a whole body above the ankles I want to play with. Do you know why I start with the feet though?”

Samantha looked up and cocked her head to one side.

“They have the longest nerves in the body. They make everything better. You see, now that I have you tied up and I can tickle your properly I’m going to start on your feet so that I can make tickling the rest of you all the more intense. What do you think about that?”

This time rather than the look of faint amusement she gave him a look shrewd appraisal. Eventually she smiled. “OK, it’s going to be that way then.”

Now it was his turn to ask a question. “What do you mean that way?”

Samantha let her head fall back to the bed. “To be honest it means it’s going to be more, well not exactly fun perhaps so let’s say interesting. Some ticklers just think digging their fingers into your ribs or scratching your feet is going to do it but it doesn’t work like that. Seriously, there was one time some crazy Italian guy was trying that on me once and my back up team was in the next room killing themselves laughing about how useless he was about the whole thing. He had no idea what he was doing. On the other hand, someone who really understands how this works,”

“Like Miss Ramirez?” He interjected.

“Yes, like Miss Ramirez. Someone who knows how this works would know something just like that. So like I say, this is going to be interesting.

Dan cracked his knuckles and shook his fingers as he warmed up. “Well, Samantha, I would sincerely hate for you to get bored.”

He took a small jar of lotion and moved to the end of the bed, He scooped a generous amount into his palms and then began to spread it on Samantha’s feet. She shivered slightly as the viscous substances was rubbed over her skin. Dan felt her tense up slightly. She was expecting, waiting, hoping, dreading the tickling that was sure to follow but for now he took his time working the lotion between her pretty little toes. As he did so the aroma of strawberries filled the room.

“So soft,” he murmured to himself.

“You should have seen them when I was on the cross-country team in college. You wouldn’t have been so wide-eyed then.” She said, staring up at the ceiling.

“I bet you were just as alluring as you are now.”

“Ha, flattery will get you-”

She yelped as he interrupted her with a quick rake of his fingertips down her sole.

“You were saying?” He said innocently.

Samantha continued to stare at the ceiling but she didn’t say anything. She wasn’t going to be caught out like that again.

“Ah so it’s hard to get now is it? I do like a challenge. Let’s see if I can make you howl.”

To be continued...

Great, can't wait for the continuation , will Miss Ramirez join these Story...??? mhmmm

Wonderful. Love your descriptions and close attention to detail. Can't wait for part 3!

Loving the chemistry between these two. Love seeing Sanantha in a more grounded story. Keep it up!

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm really glad you are enjoying the story. The 3rd and final part will be appearing pretty soon.

Great, can't wait for the continuation , will Miss Ramirez join these Story...??? mhmmm

Thanks TC. Miss Ramirez isn't scheduled to turn up in this story.

Or is she?

No she isn't...but she will probably be back one day. :)

Wonderful. Love your descriptions and close attention to detail. Can't wait for part 3!

Thanks Jack. There's only so many ways to describe tickling so the characters, details and descriptions are what make a story work for me so I try to include that in my writing.

Another classic, well done my friend! Great name for the hero, too!

Thanks amigo. I hope to see you grace this forum again one day too.

Loving the chemistry between these two. Love seeing Sanantha in a more grounded story. Keep it up!

The dynamic - right there, that's the juice. I'm glad it's working for you. Cheers!

Great! Looking forward to part 3!

You won't have too much longer to wait. :)

Wow��! Can't wait until he next part!!

Heh, see above!

This follows on directly from the first part which is here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tha-Storm-Saturday-Night-Special-Part-1-(M-F)

But you already knew that, didn't you. ;)

OK, here we go...

Samantha stood in front of Dan, her nose was mere inches from his. Dan felt an excited stirring. She smelled incredible and he could feel the heat from her body.

“Is this close enough?” She said innocently, her gaze was steady.

“Perfect. Now put put your arms around my neck and interlock your fingers.”

Samantha gave me a small shrug and obliged. Her breasts brushed against his chest. “Well this is cosy.”

Dan could feel the blood pounding in his ears. He rested his hands on her waist. “I need to keep you close and you better keep those hands together until I give you permission otherwise. Now, let’s see…” He let his fingers begin to walk up her sides.

He felt Samantha shift her weight and she looked at him enquiringly with that unwavering gaze. He saw the corners of her mouth crinkle slightly and he gently poked his fingertips up her ribs. He grazed his nails through the gauzy material of her bra and then he was at the delicate hollows of her underarms.

“Oh, what do we have here?” He said.

“If you have to ask-”

Dan cut her off and begin to scribble his fingertips in Samantha’s underarms. The sheer material of her top afforded her little protection and she let out and unguarded squeal of surprise.

“Gotcha!” Dan said as he tickled her. He felt her squirm away so he slipped his right hand to the small of her back and pulled her towards him as he tickled with his left.

Samantha stifled a giggle and growled in frustration. Dan now brought both hands to her sides and began to vigorously squeeze her ribs. Samantha yelped and then suddenly dropped her hips and turned into Dan.

The ardent tickler suddenly found himself launched into the air and sailing over Samantha’s hip. For a blissful split second he was looking up at her and then the air was knocked out of him as he slammed into the ground, a smooth, rounded heel poised above his throat.

Oh. Shit.

Then Samantha was looking down at him, her hand over her mouth. “Omigod, I’m so sorry. Reflex action. Are you OK?” She reached down to help him up.

“Yeah, nothing damaged apart from ego of course. Damn, I guess I should have expected something like that.” He brushed himself off. “You know I always thought it would be nice to be swept off my feet by a beautiful woman but I imagined it playing out differently.”

Samantha laughed. “I guess you caught me off guard. I shouldn’t have done that.” She stepped towards Dan and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Let’s try that again.”

Any bruising Dan had sustained was instantly forgotten as he found himself looking into those gorgeous blue eyes again. “What, seriously?”

Samantha rolled her eyes and gave him a smile that sent his blood pressure rocketing. “Dan, a deal is a deal. This is your opportunity to tickle the hell out of me so get after it before I change my mind.”

In an instant, Dan was hard as a rock and trembling with excitement. “You’re really going to let me tickle you. No ninja stuff, I’m not going to end up in a black site after this, right?”

Samantha leaned in and whispered in his ear, “If I do, I promise I’ll make it up to you. Now, tickle me.”

“Oh yes, ma’am.” Dan said. His fingertips landed on her waist and began to dance up and down her smooth flanks. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. It was so adorably sexy that he was in imminent danger of messing his jeans. He’d have to get a grip if he wanted this to last.

A low giggle let him know he was finding fertile territory, this was on her ribs beneath the strap of her bra. Perhaps the gauzy material accentuated the gentle probing of his fingers. He was careful this time, he took his time, enjoy the gentle undulations of her body as he explored, inching his way back up to her underarms.

“Now Samantha, I think as punishment for your over-excitement just now you are going to have to endure a significant amount of tender torture in your underarms,” he was getting into it now. “I hope you can control yourself this time because otherwise I can think of several ways in which I’ll have you make it up to me.”

“Ha, you wish,” Samantha said in between flinching and giggling.

Dan’s fingertips crept spider-like up into her armpits and rested there. He felt Samantha tense up, he heard the subtle change in the rhythm of her breathing. “Oh you really are a skittish one aren’t you. Hold on tight now.” The fingertips began to draw slow swirls against the barely protected flesh. Samantha began to tremble with silent laughter. She pressed her head against Dan’s shoulder and he could smell the shampoo on her thick, dark hair.

His fingertips probed a little harder, skating back and forth. He was starting to elicit some wonderful reactions from the lovely spy.

“You jerk,” she muttered in between her fits of giggling. She growled in frustration at her inability to fight off the sensations and clamped her teeth onto Dan’s trapezius.

“Hey, no fair, no biting.” Dan laughed. “There’s gonna be serious penalty tickles if you keep that up.” His fingers were running up and down Samantha’s sides now, softly pinching from her waist to her underarms. She wriggled and squirmed but was able to keep her hands clamped around his neck. Samantha was squirming a lot now and her body whipped away from Dan before inadvertently rubbing up against him. He felt her firm breasts press against his chest and their hips bumped. In fact she was struggling so much he slipped an arm around her waist and moved her so her back was against a wall.

“Oh that’s sneaky,” Samantha said through gulps of laughter. “Don’t make me bite you again.”

He was ready for that though and pressed his cheek against hers as he pressed his thumbs in the spot over the front pockets of her jeans, tormenting her hip creases. “Is the pretty little spy ticklish then? Oh dear, what a shame.” He teased and then blew gently on her ear.

Samantha jerked her head away and Dan jammed his face between her neck and shoulder and blew gently on her sizzling skin. He felt Samantha’s shoulder turtle up as she tried to get away. He now knew all too well that she was capable of turning him upside down if she really wanted to but instead she gamely tried to hold on and get through the tickling. Good grief, this was the kind of woman he could fall in love with.

“Want me to stop?” he said in between blowing on her neck and her ear.

“I could do this all night,” she breathed as she shook with laughter.

“Uh-huh.” Dan continued to blow on the right side of her neck and then wrapped his right arm tight around her waist and began to furiously tickle her underarm. Samantha wailed, she was now faced with the choice of turtling up to fend off the maddening ticklish breath on her neck or clamping her elbow down to try to deal with the sensations in her armpit. Before she could make the decision, quick as a flash, Dan shifted to her left side. He had left that alone for too long and it needed some attention. “Yeah, I could do this all night too.”

Samantha cursed him through her laughter as his words tickled her ear. Dan could feel he was getting into the groove here and he was starting the learn the strokes and rhythms to use to get the maximum effect from his tickling.

“Well I guess I could stop for a while. Give you a little break. But…” He let that dangle in the air.

Samantha endured a while longer, the knuckles of her interlaced hands were white. Eventually she bit. “But what?”

Dan moved both his thumbs to her armpits and traced tight little circles as she reflexively clamped her arms down. “But, if I give you a little rest you have to give me something in return and I’m thinking that tight, little shirt of yours would look great on my bedroom floor.”

“You’ve got some guts, I’ll give you that.” Samantha laughed.

“Maybe,” Dan stopped his tickling and looked Samantha dead in the eye, “but we both know full well that if you wanted this to stop you could send me into outer space without breaking a sweat but here we are. So maybe you like all this a little more than you think. And maybe you’d like it even more if you let me really show you what I can do.”

Samantha stared right back and Dan knew he was pushing his luck here but the corners of her mouth were still curled up in a smile. He got the impression she was considering his proposal. She narrowed her eyes and looked at him appraisingly. She looked up at the ceiling and grinnede. “Dammit, Samantha you’re going to live to regret this,” she sang. She crossed her arms at her waist and in one smooth motion pulled her top overhead and shook her hair free.

Now it was Dan’s turn to lose the ability to speak as he stepped back and looked at Samantha’s body. She had the smooth muscles of a dancer and her skin was lightly tanned. The enticing shadow of her navel lay on a flawless belly and her enticing breasts were nestled in a smooth black bra.

“Cat got your tongue?” Samantha said in amusement.

Eventually Dan stopped ogling, blinked and then beckoned her toward him. As she stepped forward he placed his hands on her hips and turned her until her back was too him. “Wrap your arms around my neck again. Let’s try this again from a different angle.”

She did as he bade her and by this point he was no longer embarrassed about the obvious erection pressing against her jeans. Her skin and hair smelled so good it almost threatened to overwhelm him. He turned her slightly so he could see her in the mirror on the wall in the lounge, his fingers curled and ready to tease that heavenly body. Samantha looked in the mirror too and Dan felt her begin to squirm as his giggle as she watched his fingers move back and forth preparing to tickle her.

“Are you ready to be tickled?” He whispered in her ear. “I don’t just mean poke, poke, giggle, giggle tickle but really tickled. Tickled all over your ticklish body. Tickle, tickle, tick-le.”

“Just get it over already,” Samantha said through her giggles of anticipation. She knew this game and frustratingly, she never seemed to get any better at it.

“Oh, so you want to be tickled?” Dan was enjoying himself immensely. “Well since you are so keen to have my tickling fingers on your ticklish body, why don’t you tell me where you want to be tickled first?”

Samantha opened her mouth to retort and that was when he attacked. She doubled over as she let out a yelp of surprise. Somehow she managed to keep her hands locked together but the motion caused her butt to shoot backwards and rub against Dan’s erection. He wasn’t ready just yet and sent his forefingers and thumbs after her hips. He dug in just inside the front pockets of her jeans and began to torment her with quick, hard pinching motions. Her head whipped back and he narrowly missed getting his face out of the way. He pressed his mouth to her ear and hissed, “Ticklish hips, is this your worst spot? What other treasures am I going to uncover.”

“Be careful, hotshot. You’re treading on dangerous ground now.” Samantha laughed as she shot her hips back and forth in all directions in a frantic effort to dislodge his fingers.

“Did I mention danger is my middle name?” Dan said as his fingers moved up to the bare skin of her sides, rubbing and squeezing. “Mr Sexy chocolate chip Danger Tickle Master!”

“You already told me your middle name is Brian, you dork, and don’t make me laugh while I’m already laughing.” Samantha said.

It was a real effort for Samantha to keep her arms around Dan’s neck and he was blowing on her ear and her neck every chance he got. For her part, her undulations to try and avoid his tickling fingers would have put Shakira to shame. Indeed she was moving so much that she stepped on Dan’s foot as he was about to move and they were both suddenly falling backwards.

They toppled back onto the living room rug with Samantha landing on top of Dan. Her arms came out from around his neck as he wasted no time tickling her ribs. They rolled back and forth, Dan chuckling with glee and Samantha laughing as she was tickled. Dan straddled her thighs and tickled her ears with one hand and her waist with the other. His hands moved up and down her body in opposite directions. As a veteran of many tickle fights, Dan knew this move was good at keeping a ticklee off-balance and he was banking on the idea that playful tickle fights were something new to Samantha.

“Ooh, look at this, ears, neck, pits, ribs, waist and belly; all delightfully ticklish. Look at you, Samantha, where’s the big strong super-spy now? You’re quite the giggler, aren’t you?”

Samantha breathed through her laughter. “We both know if I really wanted to turn you upside down, I could do it with one hand tied behind my back.”

“Mm, tied up? I like the way you think.” Dan was now tickling the smooth plain of Samantha’s belly, marveling at the way her skin responded to her touch.

She grabbed his wrists, “OK, I think that’s enough for now.” Samantha said. Her cheeks were flushed and she blew at the wild strands of hair which had fallen across her face.

Dan was surprised at the strength of her grip but then he remembered who he was dealing with. He leaned back and she eased off, he interlocked his fingers with hers. They were both grinning and breathing hard.

“Damn, I forgot how much my ribs always end up aching from all the laughter when I get tickled.” Samantha muttered. She was talking to herself more than Dan.

“You have a fantastic laugh and your reactions, your body…just sensational. You can’t want to stop now. It was just getting exciting.”

Samantha raised her eyebrows. “Matter of opinion.”

“Yeah, well there’s something I always wanted to do to you.” He leaned down, wrapped his arms around her waist and licked his lips before sealing them over her belly button.

“Oh shit, don’t you dare.” Samantha yelled, already laughing in anticipation and trying to push his head away.

Dan inhaled and then blew a big raspberry over Samantha’s navel. He rubbed his face over her belly making munching noises before returning for another raspberry. Above him, Samantha threw her head back and convulsed with rich laughter.

Samantha hooked her heel behind his knee, bridged hard and turned on her shoulder, reversing their positions.

Dan looked up at her, this beautiful, wild-eyed, secret agent. “OK, you’re going to beat the shit out of me now, aren’t you. Fair enough but it was totally worth it.”

Samantha got to her feet in one smooth motion, she smoothed her hair back from her face. “I’m not going to kick your ass, I probably should though.”

“Well in that case,” Dan said hopefully, “if I can convince you stay a little longer…”

“Is this going to involve more tickling?” Samantha cocked her heard to one side.

Dan grinned like a Cheshire cat. “Oh yes.”

Samantha looked up and shook her head. “I’m not even working today.”

She was shaken from her musings as Dan grabbed her hand and led her out of the room. She made to grab her discarded top but he pulled her along. “Uh-uh, you won’t be needing that for a while.”

“Figures.” She muttered, “where are we going now?”

Dan gave her a fiendish grin over his shoulder. “Where do you think? The bedroom of course.” He led her upstairs and into his bedroom, the main feature of which was a king-size bed with a hardwood frame.

Samantha looked at him. “Seriously? Tickling is one thing but you’re getting way ahead of yourself here.”

“Oh no,” Dan said, holding his hands up. “I just want to tie you down on the bed and tickle you. It’ll be more comfortable that way.”

“Is that all?” Samantha mocked. She couldn’t help but laugh. “I have to admire your guts.”

“Go big or go home, right?” he said with a grin.

Samantha wandered over to the bed and examined the top of the bedframe. She ran her fingertips over scuff marks on the frame. Some looked made by the chaffing of rope, others by something harder a metal cuff perhaps. “So from the looks of things this isn’t your first rodeo, is it cowboy?”

“Hey if a girl is good enough to let me tie her up, the least I can do is make sure she has a good time too.”

“And they say chivalry is dead.” Samantha said. “OK, what exactly did you have in mind?”

Dan went to his closet and tugged out what looked like an old-fashioned steamer trunk. He rummaged around and pulled out a pair of leather cuffs which were lined with fur. He held them up for Samantha to see. “I thought, we could tie your wrists and ankles to the bedframe and then, well, I’d tickle you for a while.”

Samantha gave him a smile which said she almost found that endearing. “Alright then,” she said. She took the Tag Aquaracer watch from her wrist, slipped her phone from her pocket and placed them on the nightstand. “A deal is a deal. You can tie me up and tickle me.”

It took every ounce of Dan’s self control not to punch the air and do a victory dance. He attempted to style it out, as it tying up beautiful women in his bedroom was an everyday occurrence but he wasn’t fooling either of them.

He took Samantha onto the bed and bound her wrists to the headboard and her ankles to the footboard of the bed. She looked him right in the eye the whole time with a faintly amused smile on her face as if she thought he was sweet. Not a rapacious, lusty, imposing tickler, but a sweet guy with a crush and a little kinkiness. Was this one of her tricks to psychologically disarm him? Or was it a challenge? If Dan had been able to think clearly through the way the blood was pounding in his ears, he might have come up with an answer.

Eventually he made eye contact with her and gave her his lopsided grin. “Well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes?”

Samantha gave her bonds an experimental tug. The cuffs were designed for the captive’s comfort but all she could raise was a tinkle of the chains linking them to the bedframe. The bed was solidly made. Whatever Dan had paid for it was definitely worth the money.

He looked down at her and an electric jolt of excitement show through his body.

“So Mr Tickle Master, where exactly do you plan on starting with your ruthless reign of tickling?”

Dan leaned in and tweaked her nose which caused her to wrinkle it delightfully, “That, is for me to know and you to endure.”

“Endure? Well I’ve endured quite a bit before so that doesn’t sound too bad.”

Dan made as if to pounce, his fingers were tickling claws bare inches from her ribcage. Samantha tensed and neither of them breathed. “Now that would be too easy,” he grinned. He stood up and walked to the end of the bed to where her ankles were bound.

“The feet,” Samantha groaned, “always the feet.”

“Mm-hmm, some guys are really just into feet. I get that, but there’s a whole body above the ankles I want to play with. Do you know why I start with the feet though?”

Samantha looked up and cocked her head to one side.

“They have the longest nerves in the body. They make everything better. You see, now that I have you tied up and I can tickle your properly I’m going to start on your feet so that I can make tickling the rest of you all the more intense. What do you think about that?”

This time rather than the look of faint amusement she gave him a look shrewd appraisal. Eventually she smiled. “OK, it’s going to be that way then.”

Now it was his turn to ask a question. “What do you mean that way?”

Samantha let her head fall back to the bed. “To be honest it means it’s going to be more, well not exactly fun perhaps so let’s say interesting. Some ticklers just think digging their fingers into your ribs or scratching your feet is going to do it but it doesn’t work like that. Seriously, there was one time some crazy Italian guy was trying that on me once and my back up team was in the next room killing themselves laughing about how useless he was about the whole thing. He had no idea what he was doing. On the other hand, someone who really understands how this works,”

“Like Miss Ramirez?” He interjected.

“Yes, like Miss Ramirez. Someone who knows how this works would know something just like that. So like I say, this is going to be interesting.

Dan cracked his knuckles and shook his fingers as he warmed up. “Well, Samantha, I would sincerely hate for you to get bored.”

He took a small jar of lotion and moved to the end of the bed, He scooped a generous amount into his palms and then began to spread it on Samantha’s feet. She shivered slightly as the viscous substances was rubbed over her skin. Dan felt her tense up slightly. She was expecting, waiting, hoping, dreading the tickling that was sure to follow but for now he took his time working the lotion between her pretty little toes. As he did so the aroma of strawberries filled the room.

“So soft,” he murmured to himself.

“You should have seen them when I was on the cross-country team in college. You wouldn’t have been so wide-eyed then.” She said, staring up at the ceiling.

“I bet you were just as alluring as you are now.”

“Ha, flattery will get you-”

She yelped as he interrupted her with a quick rake of his fingertips down her sole.

“You were saying?” He said innocently.

Samantha continued to stare at the ceiling but she didn’t say anything. She wasn’t going to be caught out like that again.

“Ah so it’s hard to get now is it? I do like a challenge. Let’s see if I can make you howl.”

To be continued...
Dynamic mental chemistry going on in this. I especially loved her stopping him towards the end and explaining the difference between someone who knows what they're doing and someone who isnt on the level of elite torturer. It's interesting getting insights to how she views these differences and what is fun and what is real torture.

You put a lot of effort in the chemistry and I think it pays off wonderfully.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dude this is so good, I could write more words but I seriously dig this and I cannot wait for more haha

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back