• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute WWE Mandy Rose Tweet

I guess it could be interpreted in two ways. "Tries to tickle" could imply she's not ticklish but Sonya attempts to tickle her anyway, or is just away to admit she's ticklish and that Sonya tickles her a lot. I'll lean towards ticklish since I'm always an optimist, hopefully Sonya replies as well.

Now all we need is to know if Alexa is ticklish and Trish Stratus and her lookalikes will all be confirmed.

I guess it could be interpreted in two ways. "Tries to tickle" could imply she's not ticklish but Sonya attempts to tickle her anyway, or is just away to admit she's ticklish and that Sonya tickles her a lot. I'll lean towards ticklish since I'm always an optimist, hopefully Sonya replies as well.

Now all we need is to know if Alexa is ticklish and Trish Stratus and her lookalikes will all be confirmed.

Mandy is ticklish, there's been two snap chats of her. One where she's lifting weights and gets tickled and the other (while no tickling was involved) was asking another girl (Possibly Sonya I don't remember) to tickle her feet, so she obviously likes being tickled lol

Mandy is ticklish, there's been two snap chats of her. One where she's lifting weights and gets tickled and the other (while no tickling was involved) was asking another girl (Possibly Sonya I don't remember) to tickle her feet, so she obviously likes being tickled lol

Wow, didn't know that. I wonder if anyone has the lifting weight one? I'm guessing it was a snap or IG story from long ago. And Mandy ether likes be tickled or she's like some girls who tease you to tickle them than retreat when you attempted to. lol. Ether way it's another ticklish women's wrestler to add to the list.

Wow, didn't know that. I wonder if anyone has the lifting weight one? I'm guessing it was a snap or IG story from long ago. And Mandy ether likes be tickled or she's like some girls who tease you to tickle them than retreat when you attempted to. lol. Ether way it's another ticklish women's wrestler to add to the list.

I never saw the weight lifting one (Although if you do a search I believe there may be a screen shot, either way I know it's been listed on here) but I saw the other one, it was very cute

I think i have the weightlifting snapchat one on an old phone!! I literally would record on one phone while playing the snapchat on the other, so it isn't good quality.

I have been dying to find out about Alexa. I feel like she just HAS to be, but i would love to see her reaction and all that jazz. I literally am glued to the screen every match of hers just to see if their might be an accidental one. We seriously all need to be on the lookout.

I think i have the weightlifting snapchat one on an old phone!! I literally would record on one phone while playing the snapchat on the other, so it isn't good quality.

If you happen to find this I’d love to see it, bad quality or not :)

Alexa(as well as a lot of the NxT women) use to go live a lot back in 2015. I wasn't watching wrestling then so I wasn't aware but I'm surprised there wasn't at least one fetish person in their chats since they popped up a lot in Melina and Torries live videos. For the future people should download screen recorders for their smartphones to record Snapchat videos or to download IG vidoes/pics there's an add-on for Mozilla Firefox.

Nothing really. From the few lives I've seen she ether ignores the comments or makes fun of people for liking her feet and doesn't understand the obsession.

They can't all be like the Bella Twins or Brooke Adams unfortunately.

Last edited:
Great to know, if only Sonya replied as well. Maybe this would be a good way to find out if Bayley and Sasha are ticklish? Since they're both friends, much like Sonya and Mandy, the whole "who would win a tickle fight" question might come off as playful to them. Of course, it probably shouldn't be done so recent to this tweet and there's a greater chance of the tweet not being seen since I think both Bayley and Sasha have at least 1 million followers. If only more celebrites were on CelebVM.

Found it, used streamable for the first time (it is what all of Reddit uses). Looks like they were just goofing around in the gym. Fun video, gotta love Mandy getting tickled.

https://streamable.com/wvs8y

[video]https://streamable.com/wvs8y[/video]

Excellent. If only more Divas were playful like that with one another, or at least if it were captured on video. I'm surprised with the way Sasha and Bayley act there hasn't been a single tickle situation between them yet.

Found it, used streamable for the first time (it is what all of Reddit uses). Looks like they were just goofing around in the gym. Fun video, gotta love Mandy getting tickled.

https://streamable.com/wvs8y

[video]https://streamable.com/wvs8y[/video]

Great work! Any chance you can find the other where she asks a girl to tickle her feet?

Great work! Any chance you can find the other where she asks a girl to tickle her feet?

Sorry man. I never recorded that one myself, only where she got tickled. I remember seeing it tho. It wasn't much. I think just her saying "tickle my feet" and sticking them towards Sonya's face to like gross her out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back