• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want this medical condition.

Wow! This is really interesting.

Im not sure I would want this though. Sounds fun on paper... but the reality especially in public situations might be a bit much.

Was that the same university where Christine Harris did that iconic tickle study featured on CNN?

I'm on board for that! lol Still VR tickling is pretty much on the door step. There is already that Japanese peripheral for the Occulus Rift designed to work on an erotic level. Saw the post someone else made of the haptic suit. It's close people, then those of us who can't connect irl can do so virtually :D maybe one of us could get a kickstarter going. I could probably make something happen?

I'm on board for that! lol Still VR tickling is pretty much on the door step. There is already that Japanese peripheral for the Occulus Rift designed to work on an erotic level. Saw the post someone else made of the haptic suit. It's close people, then those of us who can't connect irl can do so virtually :D maybe one of us could get a kickstarter going. I could probably make something happen?

Can it be called a kinkstarter instead? :D

hey that's fun they used one of my photos lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back