• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To people who's having a hard time finding other people with the same fetish

illfated

What do you guys do?

I'm a straight Filipino guy here, and I find it saddening that there is not an active community dedicated to tickling fetishes. I reckon that the ratio of guy-girl fetishists here is not that great but I'd still like to try. Unlike in the States where there are many communities, here it's less to none (at least when I search online). Culture is one of the reason but there's got to be a (hidden) place to interact with others.

Again, for other people having the same problem, what do you do?

I try to take my mind off it by trying to stay busy with other things. Some things may have to remain in the realm of fantasy, I'm not necessarily saying that's the case for you but, you may have to use video or pictures as a means of gratification rather than the real thing.

Some things may have to remain in the realm of fantasy, I'm not necessarily saying that's the case for you but, you may have to use video or pictures as a means of gratification rather than the real thing.

I will have to respectfully disagree with this advice. People are people, Illfated, and no matter what the kink, devotees want to find one another. In any culture. Be gently open and discreet, and do not try to base a relationship on your 'obsession' because relationships cannot be truly fulfilling if you don't have a lot of other things in common.

And every moment you spend with a picture or a video is an irretrievable part of your life lost to learning how to meet and act with someone IRL instead.

Just get out there, and in a gentlemanly fashion introduce potential girlfriends to what you like. Maybe she'll like it too.

This course of action has often- not all the time, but often- worked for me.

Best of luck.

Yep, it gets depressing, but I think the first step is to never give up. One day you'll find that partner and it'll all be worth :) Make a post on the personals tab. The phillipines are smaller than the states, any poster there will be close enough to reach. It'll happen for ya! I'm still looking myself #nevergiveup

Yes Libertine has passed on excellent advice and I’d encourage people who are struggling to take it on board and think on it.

Just to add working on loosening your attachment to the tickling itself with the obsession and urges will help a lot. It is something you enjoy partaking in yes however it doesn’t purely define who you are.

The last few months I have personally cut my consumption of videos and media to the bare minimum - producers do good work and passionately represent our community, however the more and more you consume you are re-wiring your brain and dopamine levels and causing a lot of frustration and perhaps depression. Life is for living and human interaction is a wonderful thing. Every tickle session I’ve ever had is from meeting ordinary people, never once have I had a session with anyone on any tickle community...it can be done in the correct manner.

Put tickling on the back burner. Wake up everyday and make sure your schedule is busy - work on your career, tidy your home and have your own personal values and standards. Meet friends and take part in hobbies and activities you love. Read wonderful books and learn more about the world around you. Exercise and keep in shape for more reasons than one. Create an amazing life to draw people to you and build comparability. Then you can gently introduce tickling and try build something from there hopefully some will accept it...and some actually won’t. You get back up and keep focused on your life and try again.

Good luck.

What do you guys do?

I'm a straight Filipino guy here, and I find it saddening that there is not an active community dedicated to tickling fetishes. I reckon that the ratio of guy-girl fetishists here is not that great but I'd still like to try. Unlike in the States where there are many communities, here it's less to none (at least when I search online). Culture is one of the reason but there's got to be a (hidden) place to interact with others.

Again, for other people having the same problem, what do you do?

Exactly the same problem. There is absolutely no scene in Ireland. We are still a pretty conservative country sexually.

I will have to respectfully disagree with this advice. People are people, Illfated, and no matter what the kink, devotees want to find one another. In any culture. Be gently open and discreet, and do not try to base a relationship on your 'obsession' because relationships cannot be truly fulfilling if you don't have a lot of other things in common.

And every moment you spend with a picture or a video is an irretrievable part of your life lost to learning how to meet and act with someone IRL instead.

Just get out there, and in a gentlemanly fashion introduce potential girlfriends to what you like. Maybe she'll like it too.

This course of action has often- not all the time, but often- worked for me.

Best of luck.

Yes Libertine has passed on excellent advice and I’d encourage people who are struggling to take it on board and think on it.

Just to add working on loosening your attachment to the tickling itself with the obsession and urges will help a lot. It is something you enjoy partaking in yes however it doesn’t purely define who you are.

The last few months I have personally cut my consumption of videos and media to the bare minimum - producers do good work and passionately represent our community, however the more and more you consume you are re-wiring your brain and dopamine levels and causing a lot of frustration and perhaps depression. Life is for living and human interaction is a wonderful thing. Every tickle session I’ve ever had is from meeting ordinary people, never once have I had a session with anyone on any tickle community...it can be done in the correct manner.

Put tickling on the back burner. Wake up everyday and make sure your schedule is busy - work on your career, tidy your home and have your own personal values and standards. Meet friends and take part in hobbies and activities you love. Read wonderful books and learn more about the world around you. Exercise and keep in shape for more reasons than one. Create an amazing life to draw people to you and build comparability. Then you can gently introduce tickling and try build something from there hopefully some will accept it...and some actually won’t. You get back up and keep focused on your life and try again.

Good luck.

Well Damn, These are truly Beautiful words. I agree and also, Like Johnny, I would say, a good portion of my tickle action came from just regular folks I encountered in my life. I never sessioned from ANY member on TMF. Have Patience and respect and keep the Human Element to things as well. Also, being the optimistic for the OP, while there is no dedicated tickling scene as mentioned, I am pretty sure you can find SOME partner of folks. All in time, patience is also key.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back