• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New case of Tickling assault turned violent.

They just had to put the emphasis on the forced tickling bit and not the fact that he also punched her several times and broke her jaw.

Why do they have to call it a tickle session. Clearly it was just him compulsively tickling her. Not like they had arranged to do it for a set amount of time.

Why do they have to call it a tickle session. Clearly it was just him compulsively tickling her. Not like they had arranged to do it for a set amount of time.

Well, the Journalist used the word session. It would be odd to use that word otherwise. But it's possible he could have misunderstood. That still would be odd though. Unless he himself is in the Kink Community too. And even then... if he was, he should be the first to be able to differentiate a session from say... a vanilla date.

P.s: I'm randomnly picking a gender for the journalist since it doesn't give a name.

Last edited:
Update

Well, the Journalist used the word session. It would be odd to use that word otherwise. But it's possible he could have misunderstood. That still would be odd though. Unless he himself is in the Kink Community too. And even then... if he was, he should be the first to be able to differentiate a session from say... a vanilla date.

P.s: I'm randomnly picking a gender for the journalist since it doesn't give a name.

Fox 28 cites the victim as his girlfriend.
The tickler was charged with domestic violence.
The update has video of him causing a scene in court.

http://fox28media.com/news/nation-world/man-charged-after-tickle-fight-gets-violent-causes-scene-in-court

You can't fix stupid! Some people are just complete assholes!

Wouldn’t be reported without the broken jaw, wouldn’t be a story without the tickling.

Thanks much for the awareness. Take care.

I think it's the news prying for more details and someone says "tickle" and it makes the article pop more. Maybe it ties back to "that weird documentary" (I mean in the head of an outsider) but really this article reads like someone forcibly fondling as well (think of it, the Lee was probably more in pain than laughing, said "stop", punch, broken jaw). Other "violators" have a streak of tickling multiple people, that's another reason I think it's a wording error.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back