• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you’re a fan of Naomi from TA and are on instagram

Gitana

Verified
She had an hour long Instagram live video she posted around 8pm tonight. @naomi.swann you should still be able to catch it but hurry cuz live videos only last 24 hrs. She answers some tickle and foot fetish related questions also shows her feet at the end for those that are into that. She says she plans on doing more live videos in the future. I’m realizing more and more how awesome twitter and Instagram are for interacting with fetish models! Naomi looks super cute in this. ❤️

Thank you for this information.

You’re welcome!

For people who missed it I figured they would appreciate a transcription. I didn’t get all the foot fetish or off topic stuff but I did get all the tickle related talk:

1) Someone asked if she preferred to tickle or to be tickled:

“That’s tough...umm..I like both. I like to be tickled and to tickle. I LOVE tickling other people. I love all the different reactions that come out of everybody. Um, but I also like to be tickled like every now and then ‘cause it’s fun”

2) Another person asked her where she’s most ticklish:

“My feet are like a 9. And my armpits are probably like a 10. But my ribs are like a 6.”

3) Someone commented that they could tell she really enjoyed tickling and that she looks so evil while doing it. Naomi laughed when she read the comment and said:

“I feel evil while I’m tickling”

4) Another person asked who’s the most ticklish girl she’s ever tickled:

“Most ticklish girl I’ve tickled....hmmm what’s her name what’s her name?.. Karly! I don’t know if you’re familiar like I don’t know how popular she is-I cant think of her last name. But she is SOO ticklish!”
(Someone comments Karly Salinas)
“Yes! Karly Salinas!....Karly’s the most ticklish person I’ve ever tickled”

5) Later in the stream someone asks if she’s ticklish

“I am ticklish”

They ask is her armpits are her worst spot

“Um yes, my armpits are my worst spot. Oh my gosh crazy ticklish there.”

6) She has a friend named Sophia in the video that keeps popping in and out of frame. People keep commenting on how cute she is the whole time and asking if she is ticklish.

“Sophia, are you ticklish?”
“Too ticklish.”
“Yeah?”
“I watched your videos and was like ‘how the fuck is she doing this?’ I would not”
Naomi laughs.
“She said she’s too ticklish”

That’s all the tickle related questions. Like I said there was a bunch of foot fetish questions too. One fun fact is that her first boyfriend had a foot fetish so she says she was kinda already familiar with foot stuff before even getting into the industry.hope you guys enjoy the transcript! She’s my favorite model so this was definitely a treat for me.

Last edited:
You rock Gitana!
How old is Noami btw?

I try to help my fellow fetishists out! Lol.

According to all the video descriptions I’ve seen, she’s always described as being 18. Which I believe.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back