• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Girls One Podcast have an episode dealing exclusively with the Tickling Fetish!

laughtermech

TMF Expert
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com/2018/05/24/a-podcast-episode-featuring-tickling/

The Two Girls One Podcast Podcast is fun, upbeat, and full of two very sexy female voices in Jen Jamula, and her cohost, Alli Goldberg.

Honestly, I have to say I’m more partial to Jen’s soft, ‘caramel-like’ tones, but Allie’s got a strong, domineering overture that’s great as well.

Both are really great! And great together!

I must say though that I must have a thing for those clear, clean, soft, articulate female voices like Jen’s.

I’m pretty sure I could listen to her just read a phonebook, and be in a state of zen-like-audio-bliss.

‘You want me to read one more, John? Okaaaaaay, here goes…Roger Hammermill, Eight, Three, Seven, Four, Five, Six, Nine, Five, Two, Seven, Forty Nine Toppled Court Drive, Monterey, California’.

Yep. That would be juuuuust fine with me.

Voices like Jen’s are just plain rare in my opinion, and I ‘drop on a dime’ to experience rare.

Here are the links to the tickle-infused episode, and their short Youtube promo video:

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/tickling-2-girls-1-podcast/

http://youtu.be/RjAL1Mp6zJI

If you listen to the last few minutes of the podcast, Jen summarizes the interview they do with Rich Ivey, one of the stars of the recently released feature film, ‘Tickled‘, and website administrator and owner of My Friend’s Feet.

During the summary, Jen makes the brilliant connection that their interviewed guest’s nice, youthful appearance may be due to being involved with tickling, and laughing alot, and ponders if maybe she should take part in some tickle therapy to ‘tickle away the wrinkles’.

I nearly had to pick my jaw up off the dashboard of my car when I heard this, especially since Jen admits atthe beginning of the episode that she’s not into tickling at all.

But now, after just about a half hour of talking to a ticklephile, Jen’s publically considering letting herself be tickled as a form of play and therapy.

My, my, my it’s a beautiful world (Colin Hay’s song playing in the background)!

Thank you, Jen and Allie, for a beautiful tip of the hat to us ticklephiles out here! You knocked it oit of the park with your episode! So greatly appreciate you both!

And, it goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway, if either of you are ever in the Monterey Bay area and want to tickle away your own wrinkles (which, by the looks of it on your videos don’t appear to be present), we can arrange a little buried in the sand barefoot tickling session on one of our beautiful beaches here.

Just a ticklish thought &#55357;&#56898;

The Laughter Mechanic would be at your ticklish service! &#55357;&#56898;

Have a great rest of your week everyone, and, as always, thanks for stopping by!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back