• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enough with the Lonely and the Bored

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
How many people here on the TMF are tired of socializing through message boards, chat rooms, SKYPE, email, smoke signals, bat signals, tin can telephones, regular telephones, and other assorted devices which necessitate distance for them to even be considered. I know, I know - meet ups, lunches, munches, etc., but what about just hanging out? I live in CT, let's hang out, I'm free most nights because I work from home...actually, I'm free most days too with a little notice. Let's hang out. Sorry if this belongs in personals, feel free to move it. Tickling cannot possible be the only thing we all have in common but as an ice-breaker, why not? PM me, let's arrange to get coffee or something. I'm up for whatever. And yes (to that special someone who asked if I was lonely) I'm lonely as F***.

I'm so with you Irving. When I get a car...

I love chatting here, writing etc. But... everything you just wrote. Here here. Being online has its fun and place. But not to this extent. The only thing stopping me is a car and our finances. I hope the car situation will be solved by the end of this year. And when it is... I'm getting a job... and my life back. Or rather... the life I WANT.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back