• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WALLAMP 2018!

BrightEyes1082

Verified
HELLO FRIENDS! We wanted to post some exciting WALLAMP info!

So that nobody gets missed, we are having a registration this year so that we can track who is coming. WALLAMP is still free (and we reserve the right to provide nothing!), but we need to know who is here, so please use the link provided to complete a basic registration. While we don't charge and therefore don't provide anything, past attendees know that there is generally food and drink on Friday and Saturday night. If you wish to contribute, please let us know. Any donations will go strictly toward food and booze for the party. Alternately, if you wish to bring something, feel free to do that.

LINK: https://goo.gl/forms/DV70oKHaRCLmaHsI2

While you must register to get the hotel info, we can tell you some info that will help with budgeting:

Rooms are blocked for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights (check in 10/5 and out 10/8)

Room options:
2 double beds $109/night
1 king bed $109/night
2 queen suite $129/night
1 king suite $139/night

THE CUT OFF DATE FOR THESE RATES IS SEPTEMBER 14, 2018! So register as soon as you know you're able to come!

We encourage you to look for roommates to save dollars. If you can’t find one or you can’t afford to share, please reach out to Lyz. If you have trouble making reservations at the hotel or are given conflicting information, please reach out to Amanda. Please note that you must register before we can assist with hotel stuff. If you have any other questions you can DM either/both of us, or you can now also email us at our very official [email protected] for any questions and one of us will get back to you!

As in years past, the party will probably be at Lyz’s house on Friday night, and the hotel the rest of the time. We will move from Lyz’s to the hotel at some point before Friday evening and the wee hours of Saturday. With that said, please drink responsibly LOL.

WALLAMP is not a structured gathering. Please plug in to either Facebook or Fetlife (or both!) so you know where things are happening. Please note that we will not be posting updates on Fetlife over the party weekend, so if you don’t want to be in the Facebook group, make sure you have one of our cell numbers!

Sorry, as I'm surely asking you to repeat info that's posted elsewhere; WHERE will this be?

The hosts are good peeps, and I’m wicked happy this event persists.

Eyyyyyyyy - I have an actual non-work laptop now so I can go on the TMF again after my 5-million year long hiatus! And also, my sweet bearded cupcake and I are already trying to make plans to go and we're trying to get his boss to buy the plane tickets. :)

Iso 10 room mates or less lol..working on this just need to see if i can get a room with others..let me know

Hooray! WALLAMP 2018!

Please feel free to reach out to Amanda (BrightEyes) or me with any questions or post here! So excited!!

I see now that I've asked a VERY silly question. Whoops.

Haha no worries! It's near Allentown, PA! Also close to Philly!

WALLAMP? Ill have to look that up on my interweb. Sounds interesting.

Let us know if you have any questions!

The hosts are good peeps, and I’m wicked happy this event persists.

RUH thank you! I hope you can make it! Been missing you!

Eyyyyyyyy - I have an actual non-work laptop now so I can go on the TMF again after my 5-million year long hiatus! And also, my sweet bearded cupcake and I are already trying to make plans to go and we're trying to get his boss to buy the plane tickets. :)

Wife! Hooray! I want you! (And okay I guess Tag along, too)

Iso 10 room mates or less lol..working on this just need to see if i can get a room with others..let me know

I'm sure we can work something out!

We're looking at about 40 people and still two months away! Don't miss out! We want you! (Probably..)

ATTN! UPDATE OF THE "IMPORTANT SHIT" VARIETY!

❤ The hotel block is FULL (but the hotel is not sold out.)

❤ We can add more rooms to the block for those of you who need them (but it would be very helpful if we knew who still needs a room!)

❤ The reduced price expires September 15 (so fucking hustle up!)

ONE MONTH RAWR!!!!

The hotel has given us an extension for the discount deadline to September 21st since we're filling so many rooms! Get on it if you haven't already! It's very sooooooon!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back