• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled my girlfriend's feet :D

CosquillasAzul

Hello everyone, this is my first story of many experiences I had tickling my girlfriend. I guess you can say I have a fetish since I'm coming to this forum to share my story, and perhaps you're right, but I don't really have the desire to tickle someone else, only her since I found it is one activity we both enjoy when we spend time together. I love her very much, and I love tickling her playfully and she loves it too. I've had many, many tickling experiences with her, so if you wish to see more, let me know :)

Anyways, I wanted to share one of many times when I gave her some innocent tickles to wake her up. (I apologize if I have bad grammar, English is not my first language and I'm still learning)

In spring of 2017, my girlfriend and I were making plans to go out, have dinner and do what couples do on a date. We had also made plans for me to spend the night at her house since she was staying by herself that night. We met at her place at around 10 AM of the next day so we could have all day to ourselves. When I arrived, she opened the door and I fell in love again. She was Gorgeous... she had this lovely white-flowered dress which exposed her shoulders and was wearing these light-brown sandals that revealed her feet. I should mention that her feet are of an adorable size, perfect toes, and super smooth; she also didn't have nail polish, which added to the innocent and cute look of her feet.

I'll skip the dating part since I don't feel is relevant.

It was around 11 PM when we decided to call it a day and go home. It took us about one hour to get back since we decided to walk, so you can probably imagine how exhausted we were. When we arrived, my girlfriend let out a sigh of relief and said she was going to get undressed, brush her teeth, and jump into the bed - after all, it was a whole day of walking here and there - and wanted me to join her. I gladly accepted because I was super tired as well. She went into her room to get undressed, and I went into the bathroom to do the same and put on my pajamas. When I got out she was waiting for me outside in her pajamas so she could brush her teeth. We didn't have much conversation, I could see in her face she was tired. I went back to her bedroom and waited for her so we could go to sleep. I'll fast forward it by saying she came back, we both cuddled in bed, and quickly dozed off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up at around 9 AM and noticed my girlfriend was face-down with her hands under the pillow, still sleeping. I wasn't thinking of tickling her then, so I quietly got up and went to the bathroom. She had the window blinds shot, but the early-morning sunlight lighted the room enough for me to see my girlfriend's bare feet when I came back into her bedroom. She still was face-down, with a blanket on top, but the blanket didn't reach all the way, so she had her tiny and smooth feet all exposed. I didn't know if I wanted to wake her up since she was tired from the night before, but I couldn't let go another opportunity to tickle her adorable feet, so I decided to lightly tickle her soles until she starts moving and wakes up. She loves when I do that; she says that sometimes she wakes up in the middle of my tickling on her feet and tries to remain silent and still before she bursts into giggles.

I walked over to the end of her side of the bed and I felt the same sensation of excitement that gives me goosebumps when I know I'm about to tickle her, even though I have tickled her many times before.

I started with her left foot, I set my left hand on the bed as support to bend down a little and get close so that with my right hand I can start lightly caressing her sole. I began by using the tip of my index finger and really lightly tracing lines and circles all over her sole. I first spent 30 seconds doing circles on her heel, but there was no reaction, it was when I decided to trace soft lines going from heel to toes that I began to notice her feet twitching and toes moving a little. It tickled her hehe. She was either already awake and remaining still, or she was having a ticklish dream. I then proceeded to tickle her toes, doing tiny circles on each one of them. The reaction was the same: toes twitching and feet slightly moving from left to right. I'm not going to lie, at this moment is when I start passing saliva and I begin having an erection after I seeing her reaction when she gets tickled.

I tickled her left foot for what I can say five minutes, so I decided it was time for her right foot. Before switching, I used all my fingers and lightly caressed her left sole from heel to toes four times, using my fingertips on the way down two times and using the side of my nails (still with the same pressure) on the way up another two times. Her foot twitched faster this time, she moved her foot about two inches to the left and gave a short moan. It must've really tickled...
I waited a bit to see if she would wake up but she didn't even move, aside from her left foot, so I continued.

I moved a little to the right and got close to her right foot (for some reason it was my favorite one to tickle). This time, instead of lightly tracing lines and circles, I used my middle and index finger to lightly and quickly spider across her sole. I started quickly spidering my two fingers right in the middle, on the arc of her sole, but I guess this way tickled a lot more because her toes instantly began to curl and her foot began to move, like trying to get away. Adorable...
I tickled her foot for three or five seconds, causing her foot to try to squirm away, then I would stop for another three seconds, then I would start again, spidering my fingers right on the arc of her sole and her foot would start squirming away. After doing that six or seven times, she moaned again and her upper body began to move. I quickly stopped because I thought she was about to wake up, but she didn't, she only turned her head to the other side of the pillow, kept her feet on the same position, and remained still again. Perfect! It is worth mentioning she is a heavy sleeper.

At this point, I was so turned on by her feet being exposed like that to me, that I couldn't resist the urge to kiss them. Licking came to my mind but I didn't try. I bent down and started kissing her soles, lightly enough so I wouldn't wake her up before the finale. I kissed her left foot as I caressed the right foot, but not trying to tickle, and after a few dozen kisses, I moved to the right foot and did the same.

I figured she has had enough sleep and it was time for her to wake up! I stopped kissing her soles and got up, taking one last look at those tiny and adorable feet. I began the finale by placing four fingers in each sole and then started spidering them like crazy right in the center of her sole without stopping no matter what. I did this as I softly said "coochie coochie coo" again and again as to tease her when she wakes up because she tends to laugh harder when I say this to her in our tickling sessions. Quickly, her feet began to squirm away as a result of the tickling sensation, but I wouldn't allow it :)< As her feet tried to get away, I would follow them wherever they went. If her feet squirmed away to the left or right, my spidering fingers would stick to them, not stopping the tickling. It wasn't long before her whole body began to move and moans began to come out. She twitched her feet violently from left to right, but my fingers never left her soles, nor the tickling stopped.
After a few seconds, I heard a giggle, I knew she was awake now, but suddenly stopped along with all the twitching and squirming. I quickly realized she was trying to remain silent and endure the tickling. I noticed she had her face buried in the pillow, probably holding laughter, so I slowed down my spidering fingers and began teasing her a little more. As I lightly tickled her feet with my fingers, I said to her things like: "Awww does it tickle?", "These tiny feet I found are so ticklish", "Tickle tickle tickle", or "I know you want to laugh". She didn't last long before she burst into giggles and quickly covered her feet with the blanket, telling me I was mean for waking her up.

I quickly went up to her to kiss her and say good morning, but she covered her face with the blanket... I guess she still had a grin on her face because she enjoyed it haha.

She loves being tickled like that, just like I love tickling her; she says it puts a smile on her every morning, plus the way I lightly tickle her feels wonderful because even though it's soft and thinks she can endure it, it tickles enough to cause her to giggle.

I hope you enjoyed my little story. In this occasion, I tickled her feet, but depending on how she is sleeping, I have been able to lightly tickle her armpits, belly, sides, and ribs until she wakes up as well. So if you want me to post another experience similar, let me know. :)

Thanks.

Nice story. Yes it would be great to hear other stories. Sounds like you probably have quite a few.

Great story! :feets: Very good that you included detailed descriptions of the tickling. :D

Yes, post more true stories here. :D

Would love to hear your many stories. Thank you for sharing.

Great post. Please keep em coming!
BTW - you write very well.

What a wonderfully cute, playful story! Brilliantly written and superbly detailed! Thank you for sharing it with us! :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back