• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Fetish Invader" -- game in development

Studious_Hustler

Verified
UPDATE: Years in the making, the next released build of the game is now here. This one features at least the beginnings of every major component of gameplay -- including functionalities to gain XP, reach Level 2, hunt and battle the first boss, and, of course, ask your favorite models to join you in a more committed capacity :devil:

This build is now exclusively available (along with the demo for my other tickling game, "Butterfly," and more fetish content soon to come) via my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/snowdey

Best of all, patrons will have direct access to me for feedback, updates, and voting on further game development -- the latter of which should become more consistent once it's not just a passion project funded by my own vanity lol

------------------------------------------------

Partly inspired by Piedmont Laugh Riot's KinkShamed game, I've been working on an original tickling- and foot-fetish-themed, old-school text-based adventure game. It's sort of a survival game/CRPG, where you play as a space invader whose only way of eking out a living (and, one day when you're successful enough, graduating to buying some really nice luxuries) on an alien planet (Earth) is selling fetish videos that you make with the local earthling women. Its design takes cues from procedurally-generated games, with a lot of randomization, and it has features like:

- one hundred models to meet, who will be different on every playthrough
- action resolution, leveling up, and more handled by the Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition system
- paths to befriend or romance earthling women or have them join your production company as business partners
- battles with sweet alien warrior bosses and shit

--I'll admit that it's quite an idiosyncratic project, mostly just done to appeal to my own fetishes, both sexual and artistic. That said, I'm already well into coding it, and since I'll inevitably make some form of it available on this forum, I figured I might as well request suggestions from y'all -- for anything as simple as a certain fantasy situation or type of character, to anything as involved as whole game mechanics. If a suggestion "tickles my fancy," so to speak, then I might just code it in.

Thanks!

the _Hustler

Last edited:
This sounds too good to be true, honestly, but I would love to be wrong here. ^-^
A good text-based game is allways nice and it has been a while since we had one. So rest assured that I wish you only the best of luck for this ambitioned project! :D

Sounds really cool. Text-based games like the Supreme Element are the best. Good luck!

This sounds too good to be true, honestly, but I would love to be wrong here. ^-^

I feel where you're coming from, but I can tell you that the systems for meeting and shooting with models out and about are already working. Right now I'm filling out the world. I'll try to provide some updates through this thread, and at some point, I'd love to have playtesters!

I feel where you're coming from, but I can tell you that the systems for meeting and shooting with models out and about are already working. Right now I'm filling out the world. I'll try to provide some updates through this thread, and at some point, I'd love to have playtesters!

I volunteer as tribute! lol

NO! Spiritbomber is too young!
I offer myself as tribute in his place!

Ill playtest too, I'm super good at finding bugs all the time with my luck lol

We're due an update, and although I've now got unique encounters hidden throughout almost 1/4 of the map, that's not the degree of progress that I was hoping for... I'll try to figure out a way to have a bigger chunk complete by the end of the month...

I've finally heeded oneortheother's wise words and decided that I will release a demo for playtesting in time for Christmas. Now I just need to get as much new functionality in there before that deadline!

I have now sent a link to the promised playtest demo to those who explicitly expressed interested in it in this thread. If you did not receive that PM from me and would like it, please let me know and I'll send it over!

First of all I must say that I really like the visuals of the game. It looks elegant and simplistic, which, in my humble opinion, is great for a text-based game. The descriptions of the models are short, but good so far, especially the more detailed, location based ones, but I do believe that the actual scenes should have a bit more flavour text and much more possible outcomes. You probably were planning on expanding this part anyway, so maybe this suggestion is redundant.
I also feel like the game could use some kind of map and more importantly there should be some kind of virtual D-pad for the cardinal directions, as it gets kind of confusing to navigate the area as it is now.

As for encountered bugs, I found one that occured, when trying to click on a contact. It just showed the message "double-click this passage to edit it", which I suppose was meant for you. ^-^
However, I couldn't find a way to get back to previous menu and had to reload an older safe.

But all in all I am quite impressed! To my shame I must admit that I expected the game to be far less polished and I apologise for that! XD
Now I am even more interested to see where this goes! ^.^

(These questions are in response to ogerscherge's post above, but anyone else is welcome to jump in with their own opinions, too)

You suggest that the "scenes" should have more flavor text and more possible outcomes (by "scenes," I presume that you mean the shoots with the models). I'd love to add those things. Can you give me any examples of the kinds of text or/and possible outcomes that you'd like to see included? What I was planning on expanding were the types of shoots -- especially tickling shoots -- that can be done with models who are already in the player's contacts; I wasn't necessarily already planning on expanding the range of possible outcomes during first-time shoots with strangers, though.

My plan as far as a map is to include an app on the phone, but not to include a mini-map on the main screen when exploring. If you think that I've got the wrong idea on that, please let me know.

By "virtual D-pad," do you mean that the buttons for going north, etc., should be arranged in a cross pattern on the screen?

My apologies for the surprise dead-end in the contacts app. After I add basic functionality to a couple more locations in the town, my very next priority is the contacts app.

Thank you for your praise!

What I meant by that is that it would be nice if, if you chose "touch her feet", for example, there would be more possible outcomes. As it looks now there are kind of only two, one for when it works and one for when it doesn't. Unfortunatelly I cannot really give you any ideas on what else to put there, as I am not a writer at all, but I just feel like there should be a few more random events on the random shoots, as I quickly felt that I've seen every possible outcome.
But I understand if that's not what you had in mind for these kinds of shoots, as they are only there to gather cash and instead want to focus on not yet implemented features.

No, not having a map is a valid option for such games, in my opinion. So if you don't want to add one, that's fine with me. I am just very casual when it comes to games and welcome every bit of convenience. ^-^

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Having north always being positioned on top and either non-existent, or grayed out if you can't go that way for example.

No need to apologise, I just wanted to let you know. ;)

And you are most welcome! Keep the great work up! ^.^

Edit: Oh, one more thing: I just noticed that the player character's stats are random, which I find pretty cool honestly. Are there any plans to make your stats matter at some point, or are they just there for fun? ^-^
And then I do have another suggestion. It would be nice if there existed the option to overwrite an old save, just for the sake on convenience.

Last edited:
I have sent the applicable link to tonet10 (and tons of other volunteers, too -- thank you all)!

To ogerscherge et al.:

Ah! I think I am understanding what you mean by "more possible outcomes." In the example of "touch her feet," there /are/ presently more than two possible outcomes, technically, but I can see how it might get repetitive. Would you suggest adding outcomes that are mechanically different from the ones that already exist, or just a variation of flavor text for outcomes that are mechanically identical, or both?

Rest assured, I plan to have something in the game with map or navigational functionality. I want to reward players who re-memorize the map on each run, but not demand that they do so.

Roger that re:arrangement of cardinal direction buttons!

As far as the player character's stats, actually, they already affect a wide range of things in the game. To go back to the above example of "touch her feet" -- every time that you select that option, your PC's stats help to determine which outcome you receive. My intention is that each run can feel significantly different, depending on your PC's stats, gender, etc.

I definitely need to work out my approach to saving and loading. That stuff is controlled by meta-code above the level of most of what I'm writing, but I still think that I have some options with it.

Excellent job Studious_Hustler on the game so far, especially considering that this is your first. I think the core gameplay mechanics are solid. The writing is descriptive and imaginative. I think what the game needs now is a sense of progression or a goal for the player to work towards. You've said that you plan for the types of shoots to become more intricate and varied as the player's relationship with the models grows and I think that's the right idea. I assume that the money you earn from shoots will be used for a better base/studio? I don't think the player should be sleeping in the dirt for the whole game.

Right now the biggest issue is that there's really nothing for the player to do while the cameransmitter recharges except to get more models' numbers. The only way to pass the time for recharge is to sleep in the hideout or wander between areas. There are also some balance issues with the date/time system. Filming seems to be skewed toward daytime; all the daytime areas are free while the night areas require entry fees. The phone can only be recharged in the cafe which is only open during the day. HP seems to decrease over time and I can't figure out how to heal.

Aside from fleshing out the locations and the contacts, I think you should work on a progression system. The player has a level but there's currently no way to raise it. This would also help the player character feel like a true protagonist. The character seems like a servant to the other aliens who dropped them off, that's fine to start with but I'd like to see them become more independent as they develop a life on Earth.

Overall I'd say that you're on the right track. This is a unique project and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back