• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Fetish Invader" -- game in development

Too late to test game? I’d love to try!

You really should just post a public demo -- as it is, most of the posts in this thread are just people requesting access to the game.

You really should just post a public demo -- as it is, most of the posts in this thread are just people requesting access to the game.

Anyone is welcome to PM me for the link & PW if they're concerned about cluttering up this thread, or whatever the concern is :)

Hey really liked what I saw of Butterfly. I'd love to help test this too if you still need a hand :)

UPDATE: Thank you to the countless players who've shown interest, and the many who've given valuable feedback, over the years! You've helped me expand "Fetish Invader" into a behemoth of code that's currently 810,345 characters long.

The next released build of the game is finally available. It includes functionalities to gain XP, reach Level 2, hunt and battle the first boss, and ask your favorite models to join you in a more committed capacity. This build is exclusively available (along with the demo for my other tickling game, "Butterfly," and more fetish content soon to come) via my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/snowdey

Patrons will have direct access to me for feedback, updates, and voting on further game development -- the latter of which should become more consistent once it's not just a passion project funded by my own vanity lol

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back