• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickle meetup/chat cheating?

Ugh those posts about meeting up. I don’t see those temptations going away anytime soon. You’d be entering a marriage frustrated from the get-go, assuming you didn’t cheat beforehand in order to temporarily satisfy yourself. Hoping you make the right decisions.

I'd like to explore this from another angle. Apparently the OP is a male lee. So obviously he wants his fiancee to tickle him.
Now I can understand a woman not wanting to be tickled. Most women(and men) hate being tickled. I get it. But if she refuses to tickle him, that tells me she's pretty selfish. Even if she wasn't into it as he says, why wouldn't she want to do something her partner enjoys sexually? A lot of women aren't necessarily into giving oral sex, but they do it because they know their man loves it. So if she doesn't care about his needs, maybe she's not good enough for him?

Last edited:
I'd like to explore this from another angle. Apparently the OP is a male lee. So obviously he wants his fiancee to tickle him.
Now I can understand a woman not wanting to be tickled. Most women(and men) hate being tickled. I get it. But if she refuses to tickle him, that tells me she's pretty selfish. Even if she wasn't into it as he says, why wouldn't she want to do something her partner enjoys sexually? A lot of women aren't necessarily into giving oral sex, but they do it because they know their man loved it. So if she doesn't care about his needs, maybe she's not good enough for him?

From what I can see, the OP is a switch. He said specifically that they tried it and she doesn’t like it. A bit ridiculous to assign the “she’s not good enough for him” platitude to her. That is the kind of thing that applies when someone lies, cheats, demeans, abuses. Not someone who dislikes like tickling (or giving oral sex), and therefore doesn’t engage in it.

From what I can see, the OP is a switch. He said specifically that they tried it and she doesn’t like it. A bit ridiculous to assign the “she’s not good enough for him” platitude to her. That is the kind of thing that applies when someone lies, cheats, demeans, abuses. Not someone who dislikes like tickling (or giving oral sex), and therefore doesn’t engage in it.

First of all according to his posts, he appears to be primarily a lee. Secondly I said "maybe" she's not good enough for him. Third, what I said is no more ridiculous than the attacks and judgements levelled at the OP IMHO.

First of all according to his posts, he appears to be primarily a lee. Secondly I said "maybe" she's not good enough for him. Third, what I said is no more ridiculous than the attacks and judgements levelled at the OP IMHO.

I disagree with the OP's intent when posting this...which seemed to be to sort of find a justification or to see how approving people would or wouldn't be if he tried to meet up with others while married. But I do agree with your last point. It's been carried way too far at this point. Many people, me included, told OP how dishonest what he was asking seems. Now his life is being speculated about in a way that isn't really necessary here. Whatever he was doing, he knows now how people feel that it's wrong. He hasn't been coming back to argue that it isn't wrong. I think people should drop it by this stage; everything that needs to be said probably has been said multiple times.

But if she refuses to tickle him, that tells me she's pretty selfish. Even if she wasn't into it as he says, why wouldn't she want to do something her partner enjoys sexually? A lot of women aren't necessarily into giving oral sex, but they do it because they know their man loves it. So if she doesn't care about his needs, maybe she's not good enough for him?

Alright, I’ve thought about your angle. And this may be jumbled. I'm tired today.

I want to present an extreme example to you. I’m using an extreme example because to a lot of people tickling IS extreme. His fiance may just be meh about it. Even selfish as you said she might be. She may even whine about it: “WAHHHHH I don’t WANNA!!” Just being a temper tantrum throwing baby about it. I am going to go with the assumption that, it was too much for her to handle. Way too extreme to do again. However she feels, she doesn’t want to. Either way… let’s cross all feelings of hers and labels off of her from the list for a moment.

Let’s say you and I are engaged. And so you’re a ticking fetishist right? I am not. (That’s a sentence you will never see from me again. LOL) Anyway, so I have this (example) fetish called ‘Ball Busting’. And I say to you: “Hey my wonderful fiance, magic fingers… I want to talk to you about something. I have this fetish called Ball Busting. And I REALLY want to share this with you. Essentially my fantasy is to tie you up and kick you in the nuts. And I want to do it repeatedly for at least 5 minutes. Will you let me? It’s important to me. Hell… I’ll take 60 seconds. Just.. will you let me try this on you?”

So… you think about it and say. “Ok. I’m willing to give this a shot.” (haha) “I’ll try it for 5 minutes.” You’re a good sport. And caring about my feelings.

So after our 5 minute session, you tell me… “I don’t like this. I tried it, but I don’t want to do this again. I’m just not comfortable with doing this anymore.” Now, as Ball Busting is a HUGE fetish of mine. I’m devastated. But I drop it. I don’t bring it up anymore. I feel alone. I become depressed. And I keep the entire range of my feelings about my fetish to myself. I decide to stay quiet, and kick at water balloons and bean bags to get my fix on. “FML. This SUCKS.” But I still say nothing to you. “It’s unfair to my honey bunch, magic fingers.”

BUT… I remember there’s a BB Community and rejoin it. Now, I’m talking about my fetish online with others. (And btw- she may not know this either that he is talking here with us. And one could argue THAT is cheating too. Because a lot of people find even trading pics or anything outside of a relationship is a form of cheating so… But who knows.) Anyway, let’s assume you KNOW I’m talking about my fetish with others on the “Ball Busting Media Forum.” I talk about it. I rp it. I write about. I look at imagery, videos. All of it. And you’re cool with it. Very supportive. Awesome.

But then on my own I begin to think further. “This ISN’T enough for me. I can’t even get him to kick me in the clit. I’m sick of this.” So I ACTIVELY post: “Hi, I’m a woman 39/ Ball Busting/ clit busting Top/ bottom, and want to meet up with someone to mainly talk about BB. Male or female.” Also posted multiple times in the past… (Behind your back.) “Hi, I’m a woman/ 39 Ball Busting T/b and would love to meet up with people to talk about BB and more. I travel all the time and can be busting your nuts all over the place. It’s gonna be a real, live, ballbustathon. Private message me.”

Right now you’re forming your answer. You either would be cool, or not cool with this. But you DON’T know about my posts so that negates your answer either way right now. So, let’s use the same formula the OP did. I make a thread (after these others posts I have made already) and say: “HI I have a wonderful finance and we tried BB and he’s not into it. Is it considered cheating if I meet up with people to talk about ballbusting?” And the thread commences just like it did here.

Ok. Let’s get back to tickling and what I personally would do and have asked myself to my own Boyfriend. I don’t like cheating. So… I have asked him in lue of tickling him, and usually not tickling me. (We’re working on it…) And I’m summarizing my conversations with him.

“Look I need tickling in my life. I can not do without it. So, I would like to meet up with people to engage in it. There are events out there we could go to. I would like to know if you would be comfortable with that. I mean, I obviously would want you to come with me and be there.” :)

“Can I do private meetups”.

“Can I host my own munches/ gatherings?”

“Can I skype with people?”

“Can I rp with people?”

“Would you be willing to watch videos with me.”

“Would you read one of my stories I wrote.”

“One of my fantasies is to be tied up and be forced to watch people engage me in tickle threats online. Would you help me live that fantasy out?”

“I know it’s a hard limit for you being tickled. Would you let be mimic tickling on your body/ feet/ genitals etc.”

“Would you learn how to use tickle talk in the bedroom because as much as it flusters me.. it gets me horny?”

“Would you tickle me sometimes?” (obviously)

“Would you leave me tickle threat notes around the house sometimes when I’m least expecting it”.

“Would you make me an audio of tickle threats of what you would do to me? I’ll even write it for you if you can’t.”

These are the questions I have asked. And multiple others. He has done some of these things. Others no. Some not yet but he intends to. Others he has come around to with time. Idk if the OP has engaged his fiance further into his fantasies. And thought about working around and with them, WITH her.

But let’s get back to your nuts. One day you have a change of heart. You come to me and say “Doll, I care about you. I love you. So, I have decided to indulge your fantasies. I don’t like it… but because I love and care about you… I want to see you happy.”

OMG I AM OVER THE MOON. YEEHAW!!! Your nuts are going to be bouncing off the ceiling in no time. Not just once in awhile. Like… 2-3 times a week. May just once a week. Could be everyday if you let me. There’s still a problem though.

It is going to show in your face, your expression, how you act before, during, and after the BB. See in my mind… because it’s MY fantasy… you end up LOVING ballbusting. In that S&M way of loving it. Love/ hate.

But in reality… you don't actually still like it. You’re indulging me. Wow, what a caring man you are. But… you are NOT looking forward to these sessions. You WILL start to hesitate, and put if off. “I’m busy..um... can we do this later, maybe tomorrow?” You might become sad over time. “I wish I could learn to love this, why can’t I?” Self doubt, and guilt will creep in. I’ve been there and it's not a fun position to be in. Thinking it’s my fault I don’t enjoy something my partner is into.

You might think: “Why would she continue to put me through something she knows I don’t like. “ Resentment starts. You might even cry from time to time. Just from the thought of having to experience one more session of getting kicked in the nuts. But guess what? Now I’m adding high heels to the mix. “You are going to love it”, I tell you. Well, you might have the hope that high heels would add something pleasurable. But, I have a feeling you would be horrified.

I myself have cried countless times at the thought of doing things I’m not into. I have experienced things added to other things. Still didn’t make a difference. Still hated certain things. Mostly over the guilt of not enjoying them. Feeling abnormal. I have a 3 strike rule I live by now. If I don’t like something after at least 3 tries… I’m out. My Bf is really into a huge buffet of sexual activities. There are some activities I have tried innumerable times. Here I sit, still not liking them. But he doesn’t push them on me. I still feel bad and guilty. I shouldn't. But… feelings are complicated. These issues are complicated.

After a while… it’s going to show in every aspect of OUR mutual being, you don’t like ballbusting. Rare is the person that can hide their displeasure when they participate in something WE don’t like. You know what that's going to do to ME? Hurt me. “Why doesn’t he love this by now…? He should LOVE THIS BY NOW. Why doesn’t he? Maybe I’m doing something wrong. Or maybe something's wrong with HIM. What an asshole! How can he not understand how great getting kicked in the nuts is?” I then might become angry at you. You tried it hundreds of times. Still… I’ll be angry, sad. depressed and resentful. Even at myself for loving Ball Busting. Pretty soon… I won’t WANT to kick you anymore. It’s too disheartening to see you not enjoying yourself. And even if you agreed to kick me… I’d see it in your eyes you weren’t enjoying yourself. Believe me… a person knows who has a particular fetish when someone isn’t enjoying it. Just ask my Bf and I.

How many times would you go through something you don’t enjoy? Maybe once maybe 50+ times. For some yes some people learn to love fetishes. Others, unfortunately not. And why would anyone with an ounce of heart continue to put someone they love through something, over and over again, that they hated? It becomes inhumane at that point otherwise.

Even if you faked it…. and faked it so well I couldn't tell the difference. You might lie inside the bedroom. But... you can’t or won’t lie outside of the bedroom. Most couples talk about the sex they had afterwards. Some lie well. Others don’t. “Yeah I still don’t like it… but I do it for you.” That can never be unsaid. And it will fuck me mentally every single time we have a session. “Hey love, did you enjoy that kick”? You: “Oh YES it was excruciating… do it again “smiles weakly*. *Me deep in thought*: “Did he really mean it… or is he just SAYING IT?” See.. that’s what I have had to go through with my Bf with Tickling. I didn’t even believe him when he said he DID enjoy tickling me. His eyes spoke otherwise. NOW I believe him. 4 weeks ago proved that to me. And yet… I wonder if that passion I saw is going to last. Idk… time will tell.

Even if we can boil it down to away from sex: I cook you a meal. And you HATE it. But I cook it at least twice a week. And I KNOW you hate it. But I still cook it anyway. You may learn to deal with it our entire marriage. And I may still force you to eat it. But the joy for both of us, over time, will be gone. My joy of cooking this meal won’t be really fun for me anymore. Especially sitting there watching you force down every bite. And you are going to be near sick of it every time you eat it. Maybe even BE sick... and take a visit to Pukesville. Woulden't you look at me like I had an ice cream cone sticking out of my forehead if I kept on serving this meal to you? Even after you puked? You should! I AM being selfish at that point. And cruel.

They say it takes 2 to tango. But if you have to drag someone through the dance… it’s not really worth doing is it? Nothing is black and white. It’s the grey areas of what might happen he doesn’t realize could be waiting for him down the road.

He has 2 choices. Go behind his wife’s back. OR, take control of himself and try to find other ways that tickling can still be in his life. WITH his fiance. To try in other ways to show her that yes he understands her distaste, but he still needs tickling in his life in some context. And where should they go from here, TOGETHER. That road needs to be taken. It would be the right thing to do. Others have different opinions as you do. But, he will make his choices. And she will make hers too. For right or wrong… there will be consequences for BOTH of them. Good, bad, or somewhere in between. That’s the reality of relationships. Especially those in long term relationships.

Last edited:
Apologize for bumping this post but i stumbled upon it and it definitely hit home. I have been happily married to my wife for for almost four years, been together for approximately 11. She is the only person who know about my tickling kink. Despite coming from a fairly conservative background (my in-laws are big times MAGAmaniacs), she’s been fairly open to letting me explore the kink. However, the exploration was somewhat limited. No bondage, never used and toys/tools. It was basically some licking while doing the damn thing (which that in of itself should have left me more than satisfied).

Because of the limited nature in our tickle relationship, it left me wanting more. That, coupled with a less active overall sexy life due to baby 2 on the way, left me wanting more. So I do the dumb thing and be post a thread on the personals section, declaring I’m out of the shadows and ready to tickle a local lee. I tried rationalizing it in my head by saying “it’s only tickling”, knowing full well what ticklkng does to me. I started hoping on the chat room, basically trolling the waters to see if I can find a lee near me.

Earlier this week while searching the messsge board, I came across this thread. Normally, I would read one or two posts and move on to he next one. This thread was different because it hit home. I read every single word of every single response and felt terrible inside. It was somewhat of an informal intervention. Mad me think about things and realize i needed to do something about it and I did.

I sat down with my wife yesterday and told her i wanted a divorce because she just wasn’t cutting it. JOKES! JOKES! I did sit down with my wife and discuss how I was feeling. My approach wasn’t combative or geared into shaming her; rather, it was informative. I explained it in a way that communicated how important tickling is to me, what exactly I like about it, and how special it is that she is the only person I share that personal experience. I also explained the dominant/submissive dynamic of the tickler/ticklee and how much it is based on a trust in each other. She was very receptive to the talk (laughed at me when i used the term ticklee to describe her, but in a playful manner) and open to my requests.

So after the talk and completing everything we needed to do around the house, I opened up a bottle of wine for her and eventually began a session. New variables were added to the session, making it the most enjoyable tickling experience I’ve ever had. My wife actually seemed to enjoy it too, not the tickling itself per se but the bond it creates between us.

Ultimately, communicating my feelings/thoughts to her was what led to this. It’s a common theme throughout all of the constructive responses to your thread and one you should definitely follow. I don’t know what resulted from your experience i hope you didn’t act upon your urges to give you time to resolve this the proper way. Either way, wish you nothing but the best.

And to all the posters on this thread (CapturedDoll, i feel like you were scolding me directly) thank you so much for then insight. It helped me re-evaluate things for the better. My marriage was in no way in danger but it definitely helped address an issue that could have festered into something much, much worse. Again, thank you all!

~Qbtkler

I truly appreciate, and am grateful when someone listens to solid advice. :) Congratulations :)

Wow. Just... wow.

To the OP, in my lay opinion (take with as huge a grain of salt as desired, if you are even still here and searching) communication is integral in ANY AND ALL RELATIONSHIPS! Pretty hard to have a healthy relationship with your parents if you never speak to them but maybe once a year. Also, hard to let your annoying employee know what they can improve upon to make both your jobs’ easier if you never talk to them and explain your irk ;maybe they were doing it even better than you thought, but you never looked at it that way before, which you never would if you didn’t talk to them IN THE FIRST PLACE!). Communication is key. But so is tact. For example, in a first date you don’t need to tell your potential SO everyone else you’ve been with. A little too much information too soon. Do NOT lie! But know who you’re talking to, so you can describe things in the most appropriate way according to how their personality reacts best.

Now, Doll, you’ve given me so much more to think about - and be afraid over. Heh heh. *seeiously SUPER nervous! >_<* But, knowledge is power, right? I think the information gleaned from this conversation is beneficial to any and ALL people potentially being in a serious relationship. Thank you, already. :happy:

Again, hope this litany of messages has been helpful for the OP. Would like to hear how they’re doing, and if they’ve read these messages, and how they responded.
All the best, later!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back