• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickle meetup/chat cheating?

Just simply don’t tell her. He can tickle the hell out of this ‘other girl’ and his wife will never be the wiser. It’s a win-win situation. Then he comes home and is filled with all this sexual tension he can release on his wife. Sounds like a great idea to me.

All you seem to be arguing is that it’s not cheating if he never gets caught. And that’s nonsense.

Why are you asking us? Go ask your fiancée. At least have the courage to tell her to her face she’s not satisfying you.

Honest thought, if you have to ask, it probably is.

This is the element of the equation that makes this shitty to do. Additionally, you're only thinking about this from a fairy tale standpoint, not reality.

Cheating has many forms, but if you have to do something like this that relates to something you find sexually appealing behind your partner's back, then what does that say about the relationship you and them?

I find your viewpoint to be so self-centered that I don't think you even understand what it's like to have someone in your life that matters right by your side. If you do, with this viewpoint on the issue you really don't deserve it, since you're probably the type that does whatever he wants whenever he wants, no matter what is going on in your life.

This viewpoint actually disgusts me and makes me frustrated because of how selfish it is, and because of how I don't see a happy ending in any capacity. Do what you want, but don't condone someone cheating on someone they care about.

Well frankly I find your sanctimonious attitude revolting. Further, I didn’t ask for your opinion nor do I want it. I was telling the OP a possible solution to his ‘problem’. That’s it. I could care less if you agree with me or not.

All you seem to be arguing is that it’s not cheating if he never gets caught. And that’s nonsense.

He deserves to be happy too. If his fiancée can’t give him what he wants, he should find it elsewhere.

He deserves to be happy too. If his fiancée can’t give him what he wants, he should find it elsewhere.

He deserves happiness, but not by deceiving and (eventually)cheating on her.

If this makes him truly unhappy, he needs to talk to her about it and, if he has to go behind her back to make his relationship work and make himself happy, then it's probably not a good idea to get married.

I'm done responding to you at this point. You have such a selfish and egotistical mindset that it doesn't matter what I say. Keep having that mindset though. See where it gets you.

I'm sorry but while I've seen some really good constructive input on this thread, I've also seen some sanctimonious judgemental BS. The OP asked for advice, not lectures and not insults. Keep in mind this only applies to a few posts on the thread, but if you don't like him going behind his fiancee's back, there are ways to get your point across without asking him how old he is, or implying that he's "not man enough".
I'm betting we've all been in this situation. We've probably all had SO's who were perfect except they hate tickling. It can be a very frustrating and depressing situation. So maybe a little more compassion, and a little less judgement is called for

I'm sorry but while I've seen some really good constructive input on this thread, I've also seen some sanctimonious judgemental BS. The OP asked for advice, not lectures and not insults. Keep in mind this only applies to a few posts on the thread, but if you don't like him going behind his fiancee's back, there are ways to get your point across without asking him how old he is, or implying that he's "not man enough".
I'm betting we've all been in this situation. We've probably all had SO's who were perfect except they hate tickling. It can be a very frustrating and depressing situation. So maybe a little more compassion, and a little less judgement is called for

Well said.

I'll give you a pertinent chapter from my biography, and you can take from it whatever you want. Everyone's circumstances are different, so I'm not going to answer your query outright.

My foot/tickling fetish came of age in the Dark Ages, late '80s/early '90s, before the modern web led to our online fetish communities. I tried finding ticklees here and there, but then met my future life outside the community. Long story short, she wasn't into it, but we were smitten and married about three years later. I was a naïve 30-year-old who assumed I could just "drop" the fetish and be "normal." Not even a year into the marriage, I was looking for tickling hookups and "tickle-cheated" four times during the first five years of the marriage. I then decided I was putting the marriage in a death spiral and went cold turkey, at least for hook-ups. I could not imagine my life being without her, so I now pursue my fetish online only through video clips. I was lucky in that my fetish has evolved, naturally, so that I now prefer being a voyeur, and lean toward F-F. Thus, hookups are no longer an issue. The big question you need to ask yourself: Picture your life without her in your life, i.e., if she just vanished tomorrow, would there be a large void in your heart that would seem like part of you were dead? Good luck.

edit : never mind....too many convos going on lol

Last edited:
Very difficult and pretty much the story of my relationship for the last 11 years. Your tickling fetish is not important to her, because basically it's not. Therefore one way of another, she will consciously or unconsciously attempt to shut this aspect of you down and marginalise it. Yet you know that is not going to be possible and this will always leave you frustrated.

Life ultimately is about choices, because the fact is we can't have it all. I was single most of the time through my twenties and thirties, and could indulge this fetish whenever I wanted (if money changed hands). However I was also very lonely, and wanted someone to go places with and share life with. I now have that with a great lady, but this fetish is restricted to an online interest.

No woman is going to see any activity that involves you touching or being touched by another woman as anything other than sexual. Therefore as other posters have pointed the financial and emotional consequences of such a 'betrayal' once married would be enormous.

I would extend your engagement period for say another year and see if you can completely withdraw from here (and similar) for that period. Then decide what is most important to you.

So, if she'd just like a nice hard fuck once in a while from someone who isn't constantly whining about his fetish, that's cool too, right?

Question for the OP: Is tickling your only kink? Are there other things, such as regular intercourse that you two enjoy together?

I too am engaged to a non ticklephile and can't imagine calling off a wedding to my soul mate because of a kink. I hope that doesn't seem judgmental, but my best tickling experience, which was pretty good, doesn't even compare to the way I feel when we're together. The mornings in bed, staying up late to watch our favorite TV shows, cooking dinner together, goofing off on long car rides. Not to mention the emotional support we provide each other or how our sex life has progressively gotten better over the years...

Look, you're getting married. There's a distinct possibility that you'll have to make a few sacrifices from now on. I hope for your sake and her's that you find a dynamic that works for you both with no one getting hurt. Seriously, best wishes

I hope that doesn't seem judgmental, but my best tickling experience, which was pretty good, doesn't even compare to the way I feel when we're together. The mornings in bed, staying up late to watch our favorite TV shows, cooking dinner together, goofing off on long car rides. Not to mention the emotional support we provide each other or how our sex life has progressively gotten better over the years...

Imagine having that + your kink satisfied. It's possible for many who want it. The idea that they are mutually exclusive tends to be why people aren't as open with it or settle for unfulfilling relationships imo

Imagine having that + your kink satisfied. It's possible for many who want it. The idea that they are mutually exclusive tends to be why people aren't as open with it or settle for unfulfilling relationships imo

Great point! I definitely didn't mean to suggest that someone couldn't have both. I was just using a personal example to try and help. I mean, I'd say we have a pretty satisfying sex life, so I don't personally feel like I've settled, but you make a valid argument.

Great point! I definitely didn't mean to suggest that someone couldn't have both. I was just using a personal example to try and help. I mean, I'd say we have a pretty satisfying sex life, so I don't personally feel like I've settled, but you make a valid argument.

Oh, forget what I said then. Congratulations though! That's awesome you found someone like that.

So, if she'd just like a nice hard fuck once in a while from someone who isn't constantly whining about his fetish, that's cool too, right?

Why can’t he fuck his own fiancée? If she’s into say, spanking and he’s not, there’s nothing wrong with her getting off with some other guy or girl then coming home to get plowed by her man. To each his own.

Why can’t he fuck his own fiancée? If she’s into say, spanking and he’s not, there’s nothing wrong with her getting off with some other guy or girl the n coming home to get plowed by her man. To each his own.

If he could plow his own fiancee, he wouldn't need to sneak around to get what he wanted.
The question wasn't about her having her own fetish. If she did, he'd have mentioned it.
Lots of people don't have fetishes; they have things they enjoy, but by and large, they just like to fuck.

If you're getting what you really want somewhere else, what's the point of going home for anything?
Why not just have a life with someone more in tune with your needs? What's the point of cheating, anyway?
I've got nothing against polyamory or any other lifestyle choice, but there's no sneaking around.

If he could plow his own fiancee, he wouldn't need to sneak around to get what he wanted.
The question wasn't about her having her own fetish. If she did, he'd have mentioned it.
Lots of people don't have fetishes; they have things they enjoy, but by and large, they just like to fuck.

If you're getting what you really want somewhere else, what's the point of going home for anything?
Why not just have a life with someone more in tune with your needs? What's the point of cheating, anyway?
I've got nothing against polyamory or any other lifestyle choice, but there's no sneaking around.

It’s “having your cake and eating it too” masquerading as “pursuing happiness”.

Hey marvin,

Usually when an OP doesn’t respond again to a thread he/ she made… I get curious as to why. So, I started looking at your old posts. To find more insight into your mindset. Now, I don’t know you. And I don’t know the choice(s) you’ve already made. I also don’t know when your fiance entered your life. But as of May 1st you were DEFINITELY LOOKING TO CHEAT. And have been for some time. Again… Idk when you met your fiance… but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t May 2nd.

Maybe you haven’t cheated yet. And are now considering that cheating may or may not be the best idea. Or as is exactly what your original post stated. The question itself. Is meeting up cheating?

What I do know is people here including myself have put in a lot of time in trying to help you make the right decision for you. In the best (or worst) interest of your relationship. And since I see that you have logged in early this morning around 3:30 am… It’s a safe bet that you have been keeping up with this thread. Now… why you haven’t responded is anyone’s guess. Maybe you are looking for clarity and really can’t say anything yet. Which is fine. Maybe you never will. But one thing is clear to me now… you HAVE been looking to cheat. And I don’t think anyone here owe’s you more insight. You have enough as it is. I’d go through the other 9 pages but I think these posts I picked out of yours are plenty for everyone to see here.

05-01-2018, 07:50 PM #114 marvin10101984
Hi everyone. 33 year old M lee/ler. I'm based in Edinburgh but I travel with work from time to time. Would love to meet fellow tickle fans for chats and maybe some laughs ��

02-11-2018, 10:21 AM #1 marvin10101984
33 year old Lee looking for female ler to talk to

Hello,
I'm looking to explore my ticklee fetish with a female ler. This is all new to me but I'm based in Scotland but am willing to travel, if possible. For now,just a chat about tickling and fun times would be great. If interested, please PM me or reply on this page.

Thanks.

33 yeah old Irish male, looking for ler (hopefully female) in Scotland
Hi everyone,

I'm based in Edinburgh but would be willing to travel but mostly looking for someone to chat with and then let everything else happen. I'm friendly, open and would like the chance to be open about this private fetish i have.

Please reply or PM me if you are interested

12-31-2016, 07:47 PM #1 marvin10101984

Looking for a female tickle fan in Edinburgh
Hi there,
I've posted here before but I thought I would try again.

I'm a 32 year old Irish lad, based in Edinburgh, looking for a lady who shares my fetish. Looking to simply chat with a chance for more. Just looking to have fun and see where it goes.

If interested, please reply or private message me.

Thanks and happy new year to all on the tickle fan sites.
--------------------------------------------------

~Wow. I feel sad for your fiance today. She may not share your fetish… but depending on when she walked into your life (Again… I’m sure it wasn’t May 2nd of this year.). I bet she has no idea her future marriage will probably be ending in a divorce. If you go through with this… I hope she catches you. That wonderful woman you talk about… is about to be conned. By you... the man she trusts more than anyone else in this world. Wow.

I'm sure others will have a few things to say after reading this so... please, feel free to rejoin the conversation. Although it must be extremely time consuming to find someone to cheat with. So, I'll understand if you don't make it back here.

Last edited:
Yea... You pretty much captured my opinion on this CapturedDoll, and only proved what I'd been posting I'd suspected the intentions were.

Perhaps they shouldn’t be together in the first place. If he’s asking about cheating then it’s already a doomed relationship.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back