• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Ears/Neck?

DemiTickler

TMF Poster
Hey guys! I want to meet up with someone soon, and she has sensitive ears/neck. I was thinking a soft paint brush or feather would be a nice way to start teasing, but anyone else have some tips/tricks they have? I used my nails in the past, and want to switch it up.

If you can find a posture collar, just imagine using that on her while tickling her ears with a thin paintbrush. I've had both done to me separately, and it drives me nuts!

If you can find a posture collar, just imagine using that on her while tickling her ears with a thin paintbrush. I've had both done to me separately, and it drives me nuts!

Whoa! :O I've never heard of a posture collar before. Just looked them up and wow they're exactly what I've been looking for! I've been trying to figure out for a while how to hold a head still while tickling ears and chin. If I find one sturdy enough, I may even be able to cut out some little slits in the sides so I can still tease her neck. Thanks a bunch, man, you're a life saver!

Out of curiosity, can you tell me if the thin brush used on you was soft or stiff?

A goatee will work. Heck, I've tickled necks of ladies with just a moustache! :p 2008 View attachment 558920 and in the 80's View attachment 558921

lovin the stache dude- pretty fly! Oh wait that's 90's...

lol anyway, can't actually grow a full beard unfortunately, so hopefully my little goatee will work.

I think the brush used on me was a little stiff. It was just one of the kind with the pointed end (you can find em in any paintbrush set at Walmart or probably an art store.. the set of brushes were cheap).

Oh, and as for cutting slits in the collar to tease the neck, I migh-ve seen an alternative that might work just as well: an adjustable neck brace. IIRC, I think I saw a few on Amazon that looked like they could be used for neck tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back