• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Night We Met (Part 1)

TicklePro86

I met "Liz" on here a few years ago. We lived near each other and eventually decided to meet up. We hung out regularly until I moved so I have a ton of stories to share, but I figured I'd start with the night we met.

Liz was 21 with strawberry blonde hair, gorgeous green eyes, and a tight body. Even though it was January, she was wearing shorts and a tank top with sandals when I picked her up (I love Florida weather!). We went for a drink at a bar down the street and got on really well, so we decided to head to my apartment. We sat on the couch and continued talking for a bit, but eventually I couldn't resist so I asked her what the longest was that she'd ever been tickled for. She blushed a little and said she'd only been tickled for like a minute, but said she knew that she could handle way more. I jumped at the chance to test her limits, so I told her to lie down on the couch, which she instantly obliged. Liz and I found ourselves on opposing sides of a major college sports rivalry, so I told her if it became too much for her to handle all she had to do was say her team sucks and I'd stop instantly. She assured me that wouldn't be necessary, and claimed she'd never utter such words in her life. "We'll see about all that," I said as I took my position, eager to prove her wrong.

Liz was on her stomach with her tiny size 5 feet propped up on the arm of the couch. Her sandals started to dangle from her cute pink toes (my absolute favorite). "You won't be needing these," I said as I slowly pulled them off and placed them on the floor. She jumped a bit as my fingers lightly grazed her arches while I was removing her sandals, leaving her soft soles totally exposed for me to have my way with. I could sense her anticipation as she nervously awaited my fingers on her defenseless soles.

I started off slowly, softly stroking my fingers in little circles from her heel up to her toes on her right foot to gauge her reaction. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, trying to focus intensely on containing her laughter. "Awww does that tickle??" I teased as I continued lightly caressing her bare soles. She shook her head in a futile attempt to convince me otherwise, but I knew it was taking all she had to keep her composure. "I don't want this one to get jealous," I said as I switched to her left foot, focusing my strokes on her arch and the middle of her sole. She let out a stifled giggle as soon as I switched feet, so I knew she was about to lose control.

I locked my left arm around her ankles, holding them tightly together, and repositioned myself so that my body pinned down her legs for my impending tickle attack. "Waaiiittt, nooooo...." she tried to plead as soon as she realized what was about to happen, but it was too late. I started stroking faster and faster all over her heels, soles, and arches, covering every inch of her vulnerable bare feet with my wiggling fingers. Despite her greatest efforts, Liz couldn't keep it in anymore.

She let out an eruption of laughter as I continued my relentless attack on her ticklish bare soles. "HAHAHAHAHHHHA NOOOOOOO PPLLLEEAAASSEEEEE!! OMGGGG OMGGGG OMGGGG HHAAAAHAHAHHAAAAHHHAAAAA!!" she shrieked as I explored every sensitive spot on her exposed feet. Then I held her toes back with my left hand while I kept my arm wrapped securely around her ankles, and her laughter reached another level when I started stroking my fingers underneath her cute little toes.

"NNOOOOO PLEEAAASSEEEE NONONOOOOTTTTTT MYYYYY TTTOOOEEESSSS!!" She pleaded as I wiggled my fingers underneath and in between each toe, one by one. "What's the matter? You know you love it..." I teased as I tormented her poor little toes. "Tickle tickle tickle," I taunted while I stroked in between each toe with absolute precision. I began alternating between her soles and toes, sending her into hysterics with every flicker of my fingertips. Liz was absolutely losing control, and begged me for mercy while I continued my onslaught of tickles all over every delicate inch of her silky smooth soles and pretty little toes. "AHAHAHAHAAAAA NOOOONONOOOO OMGGGG PLLEEAASSEEEE!" she begged, "IIII CAANNN"TT TAAHAHAHAHAKKKEEEE ITTT ANYYHAHAHA MOREEHAHAHA!"

I suddenly stopped, letting her catch her breath momentarily. She thought she was done enduring my tickle attack, but little did she know I was just getting started. "Has anybody ever told you that your feet are insanely sexy?" I asked as she slowly began regaining her poise. "No, she said, but do you think they are?" "Yea for sure, I replied, so I totally can't resist doing this..." I bent down and started to lightly kiss and lick up and down her soles and across her arches. She lightly flinched at the foreign sensation of my lips and tongue against her soles, but quickly regained control. "That feels pretty good," she said as I continued worshipping every inch of her gorgeous bare feet. "Oh yea? How about this?" I asked as I began sucking on each little toe, one by one. She flinched again, but was able to maintain her composure. "It tickles a little, she said, but I actually kind of like it." I was in absolute heaven with her cute toes inside my mouth and her soft soles pressed against my face. I could've continued indulging in her sexy feet like this all night, but I had other plans...

After lulling her into a false sense of security I stopped suddenly. Her soles and toes were super wet, practically dripping from my passionate worshipping. I locked her ankles together with my arm once again and she suddenly recognized her peril. "OMGG NOOO DOONNNTTT...." she begged as I began stroking my fingers across her now slippery arches. She entered another realm of hysteria as my fingers glided effortlessly all over her glistening soles. "HAHAHAAA YOUU'REEE SOSOHAHAOOOO MEEAAANNNN!" She yelled as she hopelessly tried to pull her feet away from my firm grasp. "You think that's mean? Just wait for this..." I replied as I started teasing underneath and between her drenched toes. My fingers slid freely in between each one as she pleaded and begged for the tickle torture to end. Her laughter was mixed with indecipherable pleas for mercy. "You know you love it Liz, " I taunted as I switched back and forth between her soles and toes. "It's ok, you can tell me how much you love tickling, I won't judge. I know deep down you're loving every second of this..." I continued teasing mercilessly up and down her soles and arches and beneath her toes, which were wiggling frantically with every calculated stroke. "PPLLLEEAASSSEEE STOOHAHAHAPPPP TICKKLLINGGG MYYYHAHAH FEEEHAHAHAEEEETTT! I'LL DO ANYYAHHAHAHAHTTHHIIINNNGGG!" I *almost* felt bad for her at this point, so I decided to accommodate her request.

"Ok Liz, I'll stop tickling your feet," I said as I finished my last slow stroke from her heel up to her toes. "Omg thank you!" That was AWFUL! I had noooo idea my feet were even that ticklish!" she exclaimed as I released her ankles from my grasp. "They're super ticklish alright," I agreed. "Now I can't wait to see how ticklish you are here." I jumped on top of her and straddled her legs, pinning her to the couch. I immediately dug my fingers into her ribs, causing her to let out a wail of laughter. "NOO FAAAIIIRRR! I WASN'T REEAAAHHAHAHADDYYYY HAHAHAHA!!" Liz yelled through spurts of intense laughter. I tickled harder and harder, wiggling my fingers deeper into her sides. She tried to bring her arms down to protect herself, so I flipped her over and grabbed both wrists with one hand, raising them above her head. She was now on her back, giving me unbridled access to her belly, sides, underarms, and neck.

I used my free hand to attack every inch of her upper body, starting with her vulnerable belly. I lifted up her shirt to fully expose her stomach and proceeded to lightly tease around her navel, and then began poking deeper into her soft skin, causing her to quickly lose control. "AHAHAHAAAA NOOOOOO PPLLEEASSSEEE NOT THEERREEE!" she begged. "Ok fine, how about here then? I asked as I suddenly switched to her helpless underarms. I alternated back and forth between the two, turning Liz into an absolute giggling mess in the process. I started to lightly tease her neck, which provoked the cutest giggles ever as she tried to squirm away. But she was totally stuck beneath me as I imposed my will on her vulnerable ticklish body.

Next, I turned around so I was facing her feet and brought her arms down and pinned them to her sides with my legs as I continued straddling her. "OMG NO NOT MY FEET AGAIN!" she pleaded. "Don't worry," I said, "I'm not going to tickle your feet again. I'm not THAT mean. And besides, I haven't even tickled you here yet!" I used one hand to grab each thigh and dig my fingers in deep, causing her to buck and thrash in a vain attempt to free herself. "HAHAHAHA OOMMGGGG NOOOAHHAHAHAHAH!!" Liz was totally losing it as I tickled her senseless, wiggling my fingers into her trapped thighs. Then I started exploring other areas until I found her most ticklish spot of all, her inner thighs. To this day I've never seen a 'lee lose it so hard as Liz did when I first poked my fingers into her inner thighs. I felt her thrash wildly beneath me as her laughter reached another level entirely. "NNONONOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA NONOOTTT THHEEEREEEEE! ANYYWWHHAHAHAHEEERRREEE BUTTT THEEREEEHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! PPLLLEEAASSEEEE I"M BEGGGIINNGGG YOOOUUUUUHAHAHAHHA!!"

"I think I found your favorite spot!" I teased as I continued exploring between her thighs with my relentlessly wiggling fingers. "You know you can make it stop if you really want to, all you have to say is the magic..." Before I could even finish my sentence she blurted out, "BAMA SUCKSSS!" "What?" I said, "I can't hear you!" "BAMAAA SUCCKKKSSSS, BAAMAAAHAHAHAH SUCCKSS HAHAHA!"

"That's what I thought," I said as I stopped tickling and climbed off of her. "I told you I'd break you." "That was SO not fair," she said as she began catching her breath. "You have NO idea how awful that was!" "You know you loved it though," I teased. I looked at the clock and saw that nearly an hour had gone by since I'd first started teasing her soft soles. "You almost made it an hour," I said as I pointed to the clock. Not bad for a rookie..."

Once she regained her breath we went back to the bar for a couple drinks, but the night was far from over...

Great story. Thanks for sharing.I hope you don't intend to leave it right there.

Please share more. Please. That was awesome!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back