• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Horror novel recommendations...?

It's great literature, by any standard. You really wanna live in a world where people don't read Shakespeare, the Bible, or Stevenson anymore, just to name a few?

I couldn't agree more with this point.

While I admit it is great literature, and do love the man's work, from everything I've looked up, even by the standards of the time, Lovecraft was pretty racist. When I first heard about it, I also just assumed it was because of the time period he lived in, but after looking around, it seems that it's not the case.

HP Lovecraft was a xenophobe in the true sense of the word: the Other, whomever it was (another race, another gender, another nationality...) filled him with dread. And it's by feeding on these negative emotions that he imagined the horror his novels are so famous for. Those alien creatures, incomprehensible and malevolent who play with us like puppets come directly from the darkest corners of his fear. It is humanity's greatest achievement, to turn its most reprehensible thoughts and feelings into awesome works of art.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back