• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and ecstasy?

J&B ATW

TMF Novice
My wife B has mentioned more than once that she thinks it might be fun to do ecstasy with a girlfriend and then pounce on her and tickle torture her. She thinks the girl’s laughter could be totally uninhibited and over the top.

Has anyone had any experience tickling or being tickled while on X? Watching my hot wife roll around tickling one of her hot friends sounds like a ton of fun, so I’d like to make her wish come true if it makes a difference.

I was in a rave in Detroit a couple of years back for an electronic music festival and took the last of my liquid MDMA around 7-8 PM , left the festival at 10PM and went to have a session. So while the effect wasn't fully there, I was still pretty high. I was the Ler in the session , no way I could have tried being the lee in that spot. But as a Ler, it was a fantastic time!!

As much as I personally am fine with pot and tickling. (And I've done ecstasy in the past twice. No tickling)

Things may turn out just fine... or things might go very wrong. When I did it I felt so sexy. And was dancing sexy for hours. Now when I did it I was about... 25. So, almost 15 years ago. You don't really know whats in pills off the street. Especially these days. I mean you may already have them. And already have had a good experience on them. Idk. How many times has her friend done ecstasy? Or taken what's in your stash? She could have an adverse reaction. Even a medical one depending on whats in them.

Also, you could put her in a bad head space. She may have had bad experiences being tickled. And... she could be REALLY pissed off the next day. Doing something a person isn't prepared for, when under the influence of ANYTHING can get you possibly into a LOT of trouble. Might want to think about consent on that one. Before she takes the ecstasy... not during. Matter of fact- don't think about it. Just get consent.

I don't think you or your wife would like it if someone did whatever they felt like... while she or you were under the influence. We all have sexual limits. So think about what your's are and imagine those things happening to you. Or her. While you both are mentally out of control.

You're gambling on a lot if you do this without consent. She may be friends with her... but that doesn't mean friendships last if boundaries are crossed. And if she felt enraged... or violated and took it to court...

Look... I'm telling you the worst case scenarios because they have happened. Im not making this up out of thin air.

Last edited:
Thanks, Doll! Very thought-provoking. Neither my wife and I have tried X, so not sure how “out of control” we’d be. I think if we told her friend, “Hey, let’s take ecstasy and then B is going to tickle the shit out of you”, well that might take the spontaneity and playful fun feel out of it. It even might make it feel sexual which would put pressure on both B and her friend, which I wouldn't want.

Thanks for the responses!

Ex can enhance your sensitivity to touch, but there are many other factors at work. Some ex is like a powerful stimulant that gives you a rush of energy, where you can do things like dance all night or stay awake doing physically active things a long time. Some ex is more opiate-like or gives you a body high where you aren't able or wanting to be physically active, are overly sensitive (both physically and emotionally), and might feel overwhelmed and upset without a person comforting you through the experience and shielding you from overly powerful stimulation like bright light, loud noises, and touch that isn't soothing and comforting.

Understand that even just sitting around trying to deal with the high and the normal world around you, especially during the 2nd type of high can feel overwhelming and cause you to feel disturbed or upset over nothing. Tickling, especially on surprise, might be really terrible for a person in this state, like might not be fun at all, and frighten and upset them terribly, make them afraid during the rest of the high, or have an emotional breakdown or something.

The stimulant type high is more notorious for illness and even death from dehydration, exhaustion, and heart problems. It speeds up your heart rate and can worsen an existing heart problem. It fools your body into thinking you don't need rest, sleep or water when you do. It can also cause a person to react with stronger emotions or irrational emotions. While one type might cause a user to break down crying over nothing, the stimulant type might cause them to feel paranoia, rage, and to react with anger or violence to a perceived attack (as tickling would surely seem to be).

If you want to do drugs together then take care of one another, don't plot to attack someone else who might react very badly to it. People react badly sometimes in situations where absolutely nothing seems amiss and some odd thing about the high or situation just freaks someone out irrationally even when they are safe and with trusted people. Please don't purposely do something to make someone spazz out on drugs like this, it's dangerous and cruel. Keep it separate from tickling, make sure everyone using ex gets the support and reassurance they need if they find the experience of being on the drug too overwhelming or unpleasant.

If you want to have your wife tickle her friend do it sober.

Thanks, Doll! Very thought-provoking. Neither my wife and I have tried X, so not sure how “out of control” we’d be. I think if we told her friend, “Hey, let’s take ecstasy and then B is going to tickle the shit out of you”, well that might take the spontaneity and playful fun feel out of it. It even might make it feel sexual which would put pressure on both B and her friend, which I wouldn't want.

Yea, but if you tickle her without her consent, then what does that make you and your intentions? At best, selfish, not thinking about how your wife's friend feels about it, only caring about you and your wife's pleasure. At worst... yea. I'm not going there.

You talk about how you "don't want it to feel sexual", but what do you want it to feel, especially when this is clearly a fetish for you and your wife, talking about how hot it would be. Why? Why can't you ask her if she'd be up for it? What right do you and your wife have to touch her like that, not knowing how she will react to it?

I don't even need to go into the ecstasy aspect of this, since siamese dream and CapturedDoll heavily covered both and I've never used the stuff before, but I find drugs and tickling probably don't really mix well, especially when everyone around is using them, with nobody to keep anyone in check.

I think this is either a terrible idea, or a terrible troll, and you should be ashamed of yourself for, if it is true, having that selfish of a mindset.

Another important consideration is the range of synergistic interactions MDMA could have with prescription and OTC medication. In many cases, these may come as a complete surprise as there's little to no clinical data available.
Any of the drugs for psychiatric conditions are contraindicated and I suspect given the diffuse nature of the receptors that would probably extend to any pharmaceutical.
Kudos to CapturedDoll for raising the issue of unknown additives in the drug as well. Those can be, in many cases, more toxic or lethal than the MDMA itself.
While it might be fun to speculate about such an event; this is one I don't think should ever happen. Understanding that there is the unethical notion of being able to give consent while intoxicated.
This is likely to be a Pandora's Box, so best just to leave it to the imagination.

HappyD

Though I am in no way condoning drug-taking, I can attest to being tickled on several occasions while on X, as well as cocaine and pot. Personally, a session is amazing on any of these three, but as stated above it's not for everyone and I'm sure can put a lot of people in negative headspaces. For me though, hella fun (at the time).

It might make it feel sexual to her to ask beforehand? You don't think the woman might feel she is being put in a sexual postion by your wife putting her hands all over her body to begin with? While also under the influence of a drug? Where her judgement will be impaired. And she has less of a chance to defend herself /and tell you both NO? STOP? Holy shit.

Spontanaity? You obviously haven't caught up with the rest of the world... those days are over. It's long been over.

So... let me get this straight. We have 3 people. 2 of which have never done the drug in question. Have ZERO knowledge of what they're getting (what's ACTUALLY in it).

Since they have NEVER done the drug before... it's a wild card to begin with how both of them are going to react to it. AND are not only willing to take it with another person. Where there is also ZERO knowledge in any form around this drug and HER possible reactions. But...

Also: NO ONE is going to be sober to ensure the other 2's safety. AND one will be actively planning to put her hands on another person's body without their consent. Also: the unknowing victim in this situation (that's EXACTLY what's she going to be) could also be on medication that could have a horrendous reaction if combined with an unknown drug in her system.

You should pose this question on Twitter. They would verbally tear you to shreds. And use you as an example of the #METOO movement.

As vainbetrayer put it... you really should be ashamed of yourself. Both you and your wife. I'm glad I'm not your friend or else I might wind up in the hospital or DEAD. Or best case scenario: feeling like I had been used.

You really have not thought this through. And I don't think you will listen to anything we have written here. All you care about is ...will combining ex and tickling be great or sucky? Will it increase our victim's ticklishness?

And getting a hot F/f tickling show. Wow.

You're a great husband in the sense you want to make your wife's fantasy come true. But your wife's fantasy is dangerous. And the fact you're considering it? Or going ahead with it after EVERYTHING we have told you. This make's you one of the lousiest husbands in the world. And a lousy friend by proxy. I hope your "fantasy" (SCHEME) BACKFIRES.

I just hope the woman walks away from this mentally undisturbed and still alive. Shame on you.

Last edited:
And btw: even IF you have the common sense to stay sober during this (WHICH YOU SHOULD) (You didn't say either way...) you're STILL WRONG for going ahead with this.

And btw: even IF you have the common sense to stay sober during this (WHICH YOU SHOULD) (You didn't say either way...) you're STILL WRONG for going ahead with this.

Exactly. I can't find any aspect of this that I can condone, or find acceptable. If (because I don't want to believe anyone is stupid enough to find this acceptable to consider doing to someone) this is even his wife's fantasy, I suppose he's a great husband for thinking about it, but the thought of getting high with someone purely to see their senses amplified, holding them down, struggling with them, and touching them against their will is disturbing, and I think I'm being very nice in considering it, at best, selfish, while not going into what I REALLY want to call it, given what the intentions are.

I'm glad people are taking this as seriously as I am. For those that aren't, just think about what a lack of consent implies in anything involving kinks/sex/BDSM.

DRUGS OF ABUSE I A DEA Resource Guide: 2017 EDITION

Ecstasy/MDMA

WHAT IS ECSTASY/MDMA?

MDMA acts as both a stimulant and psychedelic, produc-
ing an energizing effect, distortions in time and percep-
tion, and enhanced enjoyment of tactile experiences.
Adolescents and young adults use it to reduce inhibitions
and to promote:

• Euphoria, feelings of closeness, empathy, and sexuality
Although MDMA is known among users as ecstasy, research-
ers have determined that many ecstasy tablets contain
not only MDMA but also a number of other drugs or drug
combinations that can be harmful, such as:

• Methamphetamine, ketamine, cocaine, the over-the-counter
cough suppressant dextromethorphan (DXM), the diet drug
ephedrine, and caffeine.

In addition, other drugs similar to MDMA, such as MDA
or PMA, are often sold as ecstasy, which can lead to
overdose and death when the user takes additional doses
to obtain the desired effect.

WHAT IS ITS ORIGIN?

MDMA is a synthetic chemical made in labs. Seized
MDMA in the U.S. is primarily manufactured in, and
smuggled across our borders from, clandestine labora-
tories in Canada and, to a lesser extent, the Netherlands.
A small number of MDMA clandestine laboratories have
also been identified operating in the U.S.
What are common street names?

Common street names include:

• Adam, Beans, Clarity, Disco Biscuit, E, Ecstasy, Eve, Go, Hug
Drug, Lover’s Speed, MDMA, Peace, STP, X, and XTC

What does it look like?

MDMA is mainly distributed in tablet form. MDMA tablets are
sold with logos, creating brand names for users to seek out. The
colorful pills are often hidden among colorful candies. MDMA is
also distributed in capsules, powder, and liquid forms.

How is it abused?

MDMA use mainly involves swallowing tablets (50-150 mg),
which are sometimes crushed and snorted, occasionally smoked
but rarely injected. MDMA is also available as a powder.
MDMA users usually take MDMA by “stacking” (taking three or
more tablets at once) or by “piggy-backing” (taking a series of
tablets over a short period of time). One trend among young adults
is “candy flipping,” which is the co-abuse of MDMA and LSD.
MDMA is considered a “party drug.” As with many other
drugs of abuse, MDMA is rarely used alone. It is common for
users to mix MDMA with other substances, such as alcohol
and marijuana.

What is its effect on the mind?

MDMA mainly affects brain cells that use the chemical
serotonin to communicate with each other. Serotonin helps to
regulate mood, aggression, sexual activity, sleep, and sensitivity
to pain. Clinical studies suggest that MDMA may increase the
risk of long-term, perhaps permanent, problems with memory
and learning.

MDMA causes changes in perception, including euphoria
and increased sensitivity to touch, energy, sensual and sexual
arousal, need to be touched, and need for stimulation
Some unwanted psychological effects include:

• Confusion, anxiety, depression, paranoia, sleep problems,
and drug craving.

All these effects usually occur within 30 to 45 minutes of
swallowing the drug and usually last 4 to 6 hours, but they
may occur or last weeks after ingestion.

What is its effect on the body? Users of MDMA experience
many of the same effects and face many of the same risks as
users of other stimulants such as cocaine and amphetamines.
These include increased motor activity, alertness, heart rate, and blood pressure.

Exactly. I can't find any aspect of this that I can condone, or find acceptable. If (because I don't want to believe anyone is stupid enough to find this acceptable to consider doing to someone) this is even his wife's fantasy, I suppose he's a great husband for thinking about it, but the thought of getting high with someone purely to see their senses amplified, holding them down, struggling with them, and touching them against their will is disturbing, and I think I'm being very nice in considering it, at best, selfish, while not going into what I REALLY want to call it, given what the intentions are.

I'm glad people are taking this as seriously as I am. For those that aren't, just think about what a lack of consent implies in anything involving kinks/sex/BDSM.

Everything you just said. And believe me, you ARE being nice...

In every day situations. We all accidentally touch people sometimes. We bump into them. We brush against their hand or knee. Or any part of their body really. And most of us say "I'm sorry!". To make sure the person understands the touch was unintentional. There's a REASON for that.

Now... these 2 who obviously consider tickling sexual... are intentionally engaging an activity they find arousing on their unsuspecting friend. How this looks to any sane person who believe's in consent... is BAD.

Even back in the day where a lot of people snuck in tickles on unsuspecting people. Most people in this community were thrilled those people got "lucky". (Not everyone but a lot more than now.) We're not living in that world anymore. Any type of contact that is accidental is one thing. Intentional contact without the express permission of the other party is WRONG. Most women even ask to brush another woman's hair. They ASK. How is this ok? It's NOT.

Now... these 2 who obviously consider tickling sexual... are intentionally engaging an activity they find arousing on their unsuspecting friend. How this looks to any sane person who believe's in consent... is BAD.

Even back in the day where a lot of people snuck in tickles on unsuspecting people. Most people in this community were thrilled those people got "lucky". (Not everyone but a lot more than now.) We're not living in that world anymore. Any type of contact that is accidental is one thing. Intentional contact without the express permission of the other party is WRONG. Most women even ask to brush another woman's hair. They ASK. How is this ok? It's NOT.

Agreed. I find it even more bizarre than he tried to justify not asking her about it by pointing out that it "took out the spontaneous factor" and "might imply something sexual about it" when everything about this being done to, supposedly, fulfill a sexual fantasy.

In BDSM, one of the main things Doms/Tops learn is that a Dom/Top and an Abuser are exactly alike, with one important difference: consent. A Submissive/Bottom consents to the Dom/Top touching them in any way they do. An Abuser does it regardless of consent, which is what this scenario exactly is.

It is really surprising how ones fantasy becomes more important than anothers comfort / safety / emotional well being.

What a dick.

It is really surprising how ones fantasy becomes more important than anothers comfort / safety / emotional well being.

What a dick.

I could have saved myself so much time if I'd just written that.

"What a dick". I should edit all my posts to just say that. :laughhard: But then I'd be forgetting the wife's role. Might as well just leave things as is. Ah well.... I'll know better next time. :thumbsup:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back