• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Overwatch - Widowmaker’s Tickle Slaves Part 1 (Zarya) F/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A story that came to me after seeing some cosplayers at a con dressed as the Overwatch ladies as playboy bunnies.

All characters belong to Blizzard Entertainment

Enjoy ;-)

Overwatch - Widowmaker’s Tickle Slaves Part 1 (Zarya)

The harsh light forced Zarya to blink several times when she opened her eyes while her head throbbed
“Oh...what happened?” the muscular Russian soldier said as she tried to look around her surroundings, she was alone in a strange room lying on the floor with no memory of how she got here. Zarya then remembered how she and her teammates had been assigned to secretly protect a foreign diplomat, one who had a preference for strip clubs which meant that everyone had to go undercover as bunny girls in the club, Zarya in particular had felt ridiculous dressed a skimpy blue corset, black nylons, blue open toe heels and bunny ears, especially when it meant she wasn’t able to carry any weapons or protective armour. All had been quiet until a small explosion had occurred, she had spotted someone fleeing and pursued before feeling a painful sensation in her neck that shot through her entire body causing everything to go blank after that

She found herself still in the bunny girl costume minus the ears and that her arms and legs were restrained by what appeared to be a set of thick metal cuffs around her wrists and ankles which left her effectively in a hogtie. Zarya felt around and couldn’t find any chains or straps on them so she tried moving her arms and legs, only to find they wouldn’t move, she then used all her vast strength to pull her wrists away from her ankles only for them to move barely a few inches before forcing themselves back together and keeping her restrained
“Magnetised?” she thought as she tried to guess who was responsible, she didn’t have to wait long however before she found out

“Look who’s finally awake!” came a seductive female voice with a French accent from above her, Zarya look upwards to see a lithe figure rappelling down from the roof who landed near her
“WIDOWMAKER!” Zarya growled at the purple skinned armoured sniper now standing over her, clad in her purple cleavage exposing body armour and black knee high boots
“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? AND WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?” Zarya shouted, having gotten over her initial shock
“You’re in my Widow’s Lair my dear, you see some of my associates want you and your friends out of the way permanently but I thought of a much more fun way to keep you out of Talon’s affairs, I’m going to make all into my own personal slaves! And guess what? You’re my first convert!” she said proudly as she watched Zarya struggle before her
“YOUR INSANE!“ Zarya shouted at her
“Name call all you want but it was simple to capture you Zarya, all I had to do was lure you all to a place where you didn’t have any weapons on you so I leaked a story about the assassination attempt on the diplomat. Then I just had to pick you off with a high powered tranq dart” she then leaned down to lightly touch a mark on Zarya’s neck “Did you enjoy my Widow’s Kiss? It’s a powerful paralytic that causes instant sedation which made it easy for me to bring you here!”

Widowmaker watched in delight at Zarya’s weak attempts to break free of her bonds, the Russian powerhouse would normally tower over her with her 6’5” muscle bound frame but now she was completely helpless in her clutches, helpless and unaware of what would be coming next.
“Oh and don’t bother trying to break those mag-bonds, even you with all your strength you won’t be able to break the magnetic field!” she said confidently before she walked around her captive, observing her muscular form moving about “Besides it would be better if you saved your strength...” she added as she sat down by Zarya’s legs
“I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing but we will stop you and Talon!” Zarya angrily shouted as she continued shaking from side to side hoping to dislodge the cuffs. Widowmaker smiled to herself as Zarya kept struggling until she felt Widowmaker’s hands gently tug on the heel of her left shoe
“HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” she shouted as Widowmaker pulled off her high heel leaving her nylon covered size 12 foot moving about in the air
“Oh just admiring these sexy heels of yours” Widowmaker said casually as she placed it besides her before grabbing her other shoe
“NYET!” Zarya growled as she tried to keep her shoe on but within a few seconds it too was gone. Zarya now tried getting free with renewed resolve to take this suka a lesson!
“You won’t win you know, my team will take you dooohohohohowwwwnnnnn!!!!!!!!” Zarya started to say before Widowmaker quickly skittered her long nails up and down her arches

Zarya felt like she had been struck by the world’s most powerful energy blast, the second Widowmaker’s nails touched her soles she felt the undeniable build up of laughter within her stomach and being caught totally unawares she had no chance to mentally prepare herself for it so she immediately began roaring with laughter that refused to stop
“HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAA SSSTTHAHAHAHAPPPP THAHAHAHAHAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!” she screamed to the sniper
“Oh you want me to stop do you? Is that because these big, ginormous feet are just a teensy bit, oh what’s that word? ... TICKLISH?” Widowmaker said mockingly as she continued by grabbing Zarya’s left foot in one hand to keep it still while trailing her index finger in a figure of eight pattern with her other hand on her arch
“HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA YYYHEHEHEHEHEHSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!” Zarya screamed, she had never really been tickled before, most people were too afraid of getting a severe beating from her to dare try and to her horror she found the silkiness of the nylons from her costume only seemed to intensify the sensation of Widowmaker’s nails on her feet so she wanted it to stop as soon as possible

Widowmaker smiled at hearing this, she had thought it would take longer to get Zarya to admit this but if she had done so already her plans had just gotten a whole lot easier!
“Oh really? Well that’s too bad Zarya, you see my plan involves quite a lot of tickling, in fact I plan to tickle every single inch of your lovely body by the time I’m finished!”
“HAAA HAAA HAAA WWHHHAAAATT????!!!!” Zarya cried in disbelief as she tried once more to force her cuffs apart but again she could only make them split a few inches before the powerful magnets pulled them together again keeping her trapped
“Trying to escape I see, well I was going to give you a break but I think another 30 minutes of tickling these big sexy feet of yours will teach you a lesson!”
“HHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAANNOOOPPLLLEEEEAASSSEEE!!!!! SSTTHHAAAPPPP NOOOWWWW!!!” she cried but Widowmaker was true to her word and continued to tickle away without mercy

Once she finally stopped Zarya slumped her head wearily on the floor
“Haa haaa slava bogu...” she said weakly to herself, she would never in a million years anticipated being tortured in this way, to think the lightest touches of Widowmaker’s nails on her soles had been so tough on her...
“Enjoy that?” Widowmaker said cheerfully as Zarya just lay there trying to recover, she then got a new idea as she grabbed Zarya’s right foot and ripped away the nylon up to her ankle
“Net pozhaluysta...” Zarya pleaded weakly as her now uncovered toes wiggled about
“Oh look how cute these little toes are!” Widowmaker exclaimed as she watched them move around in fearful anticipation “So adorable, I just wanna eat them up!” and with that she did as she grabbed both Zarya’s ankles firmly in her hands and brought her mouth towards her unsuspecting bare foot

Zarya was completely taken aback as she felt Widowmaker’s hot, wet tounge slowly run over the base of her toes
“HHAAAAHAAAAHAAADDOHOHOHOOHNNNTTTDHHOHOHOHOOOTTHAHAHAHAHATTTT!!!!!!!” she screamed as she tried bucking about wildly but the cuffs held her firm leaving her only able to shake her head from side to side as she tried to move her feet away from Widowmaker but the sniper just responded by opening her mouth and placing her big and second toes straight inside
“HAAA HAAA HAAA NNYYEEETTTT!!! NNYYEEETTTTT!!!!” Zarya cried as Widowmaker began to suck deeply on her trapped toes before weaving her tongue in between them. She took great joy in listening to Zarya’s almost non-stop begging for mercy but she wasn’t finished with the fighter yet.

Widowmaker released Zarya’s toes from her mouth before quickly sucking on the other three together
“Wouldn’t want these little cuties to feel left out!” she said just before she put them in her mouth
“HAAA HAAA MILOST!!!! MIIILLLOOOSSSSTTTT!!!!!!” was all Zarya repeated over and over as Widowmaker continued torturing her
“Sorry can’t understand you Zarya, my Russian’s not great” Widowmaker said cruelly once she finished with her remaining toes before nibbling on her big toe once more. She then decided to increase Zarya’s torture by removing her left hand from holding Zarya’s ankles and began again trailing her sharp nails randomly over her remaining nyloned arch while continuing to suck deeply away on her toe. Zarya practically lost it at this point
“HHAAAAAAAAA HHAAAAAAA BOOOLL’SHHEEEEE NEEEETTTTT!!!!! PPOOOZZZZHHAAAAALLLUUYYYSSTTTAAAAA PEEERREESSTTAANNNN SSHHHCCHHEEKKKKOOOTTAAATTTTT MMEEEEENNNNYYYAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Zarya wailed as she tried desperately to escape Widowmaker’s clutches

Zarya was exhausted when Widowmaker finally stopped, more than any gym workout she had even been through, she just prayed that this nightmare was now over
“Please stop...no more please...” she begged, she knew how pathetic this sounded but she couldn’t take another second of this. However Widowmaker ignored her pleas as she knelt down by Zarya’s left side then dug her nails straight into her underarms, due to her corset being backless it offered no protection whatsoever
“Tickle tickle my ticklish little Ruskie!” Widowmaker mocked as Zarya’s back arched while her nails dug deeply into the tender flesh she found.
“HHHHAAAA HAAAAA HAAA NNYYYEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!! BOOLLL’SHHEEEE NEEETTTT!!!! NNEEEEEE SSHHCCHHEEEKKKOOOOOTTAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!” Zarya pleaded again and again even though she knew Widowmaker was ignoring her, it was the only thing she could do as her strength was no help at all now, she knew she was at Widowmaker’s mercy or lack thereof until she stopped or someone could rescue her, she just hoped it was the latter! She then squealed loudly as Widowmaker’s nails went under her corset to tickle her ribs and sides as well

Zarya was a sobbing wreck by the time this particular torment ended, she couldn’t take another second of being tickled
“Haaa hhaaaa hhaaaaa wwhhahahttt doooo yohohoouuu whahahahhnnttt????” she cried to her purple hued tormentor
“That’s easy silly, you at my mercy forever and ever!” Widowmaker replied bluntly, delighted in Zarya’s frustrated wail at hearing this. She then grabbed Zarya’s shoulders and gently rolled her over so that she was now lying on her back with her arms and legs trapped beneath her
“Ready for more?” she asked
“NYET! NYET! NYET!!!!!!” Came the panicked reply
“Great, let’s begin!” and with that she grabbed the top of Zarya’s corset and pulled it downwards “How lovely!” she exclaimed as she gazed at Zarya’s now exposed large and firm breasts before watching them bounce around wildly as they had been freed from the corset before straddling her waist

Zarya watched in horror as Widowmaker then cracked her knuckles and began moving her hands closer towards her chest, her fingers already wiggling in anticipation
“NYET! STAY BACK!!!!!!!!!” she said, trying her best to sound tough but this instantly broke the second thenails touched her skin. Her whole body jolted about wildly as Widowmaker’s nails slowly began tickling her breasts
“Look at them go!” she cheered as she watched them almost hypnotically bounce about before she began wiggling her nails against Zarya’s nipples causing her to throw her head back and howl loudly
“HHHHHAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! PEEERRREESSTTTAAAANNNNN PPPOOOZZZZHHAALLLUUYYYSSSTTTAAAAAA!!!!! HAAAA HHHHAAAA UUKKHHOOODDDIIIII!!!!!! PPOOOOZZZZHHHAAALLLLUUUUYYYSSSTTTTAAAAA YYAAAAAAAAAA UMMMOOOLLLLYYAAAYYYYYUUUUUU TTEEEEEEBBBBBYYYYAAAAAAAA BBOOOOOLLLLLL’SSSSHHHEEEEEEE NEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as her laughter echoed around the room and she fought to try and throw Widowmaker off her but her tormentor remained firmly in place, even leaning in and alternating being sucking, licking and nibbling her helpless nipples one at a time sending Zarya into helpless hysterics.

Zarya had no clue how long she had been trapped here as Widowmaker’s prisoner, she just knew that when the tickling finally stopped she was too exhausted to move, even if her restrains had not been there
“Haaaaaa haaaaa haaaa...nooo mmooorrreee..... nooo mooorrreee...” she repeated over and over, hoping that Widowmaker might actually listen, it actually came as a shock when she did!
“Well I’ve got to go on a mission now, will you be ok here by yourself?” she asked, Zarya was too afraid to answer that this was exactly what she wanted most in the world right now, lest Widowmaker decide to tickle her even more!
“Great, let’s just get you locked in!” then before Zarya could question what this meant Widowmaker pulled out a remote from her pocket and pressed a button. Zarya let out a yelp as the mag-bonds finally disengaged their hogtie position, however before she could try and move to escape they each magnetised to a different corner of the room, pulling Zarya’s arms and legs in opposite directions and forcing her to remain on the floor only now into a spread eagled position
“AARRGHH!!!!!” she let out a cry of frustration as she tried pulling away from the walls but she remained trapped in place once more

Widowmaker checked the bonds before getting ready to leave
“So how did you enjoy your first session?”
“YOU’RE INSANE!!!!!!!” was the answer screamed at her
“Hmm, gonna have to do something about that temper!” Widowmaker replied as she took a large pink ballgag from her pocket and held it to Zarya’s mouth. She instantly closed her jaw however a few light touches of Widowmaker’s nails against her nipples forced her to laugh and open her mouth where the gag was shoved in and the buckle on the straps magnetically sealed themselves around her head. Zarya thrashed her head about but it refused to come off
“Perfect! Only one thing left...” Widowmaker said as she took several small devices and some tape from her pockets, she then taped one of them each to Zarya’s nipples and arches then placed one under her corset which was held in place between it and her panties. She then took the remote again and hit a button, Zarya let out a muffled yelp as a low humming suddenly started
“WWFFFTTTTT IIISSFFFF FFHHAAHFFFF!!!?!??!!” Zarya cried as she felt something start buzzing softly against her womanhood
“Oh they’re just remote controlled bullet vibrators” Widowmaker replied
“WWWHHHFFFF???!!!!!!!” Zarya cried in alarm, just before the other bullet vibes activated and began tickling her nipples and feet randomly for a few seconds each
“They’re gonna keep you company while I’m out! Have fun, I shouldn’t be more than 4 hours! And don’t worry, they each have a 12 hour charge in case I get held up!”
“NNFFFF!!!! WWDDOOFFMMAAFFFEEEFFFFF DDOONNFFFF LLEEAVVFFFF!!!!!!!” Zarya pleaded as all 5 vibrators began buzzing away at once sending her into a frenzy.

However it was too late as Widowmaker simply left the desperate girl to the fiendish devices as she blew a kiss and walked out the room, sealing the door closed behind her and pausing for a moment to check the rooms soundproofing before she set the vibrators to a mix of maximum settings and light teasing at random intervals for the next few hours
“That was fun, she should be my broken tickle slave within in a few days” Widowmaker thought happily as she walked over to the adjacent room and opened the door where her next future tickle slave she had caught earlier was just waking up and starting to struggle about in her mag-bonds
“Rise and shine my dear and welcome to my Widow’s Lair, I hope you had a good sleep after my Widow’s Kiss because it’s going to be a long day for you. By the way, I know your names Mercy but don’t expect any from me!”

The End?

Nice, I'm looking forward to the continuation of the series.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back