• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling interrogation m/m/m F

tickleguy54

Tickling is such a great torture method. There's no outward signs you've been tortured and it's highly effective for extracting information. One of the most infamous woman spies has been shown into the interrogation room and for hours being interrogated she's not talking. We all decided it was time to use our foolproof system in having her talk. We remove all her clothes and have her lay on the bed tieing her ankles on to the bedpost and lifting her arms over her head and tieing her wrists to the other bedpost. She's laid out on the bed spread eagle. The look of terror on her face wondering what's to come next. She's now blindfolded not knowing where she'll be tickled next One tickler will be tickling her feet, legs, and pussy. The other tickler will be working on her midsection which includes her sides, stomach, ribs, nipples and under the arms. The other tickler will be working on her neck and ears. The tickling just starts and it doesn't take her long before she starts screaming and laughing uncontrollably. NO,NOT THAT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She's going ballistic sqiurming as much as her tied body will allow. HAHAHAHAHAHHAH, PLEASE NO..... Tickling her feet with an electric toothbrush in between each toe and using a hairbrush on her feet too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I CAN'T TAKE IT....PLEASE STOP. All you need to do is start talking and we'll stop. NO, NEVER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Her being tickled simultaneously all over her body. Now we found her most ticklish spot, her pussy. I'm surprised she's gone this long without talking. Finally she starts telling everything she knows and once we got the information we continue tickling her. "HEY, I THOUGHT IF I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING YOU'D STOP TICKLING ME." Well, we lied. now she knows the tickling will only stop when we say so and not before. Finally after she passing out from exhaustion the tickling stops. We still keep the spy prisoner in case we want to make an example of her and tickle her on a daily basis.

I've been tickled like that and always cracked too and sometimes still being tickle tortured even after giving up. Hope you all enjoyed this and if you want a ticklee willing and able look me up.

Working on a story about this topic. Perhaps you wanna join? Could be a great combi....

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back