• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A "BIG" DEAL! 6' 9" Russian fashion model, EKATERINA LISINA is coming!

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
A "BIG" DEAL! 6' 9" Russian fashion model, EKATERINA LISINA is coming!

Thanks to being in the right place at the right time and a phone call from a very sexy lady, Russian women's basketball player-turned fashion model, EKATERINA LISINA, will be shooting with me, in early July!

Ekaterina will be on tour, for her World's Tallest Models fashion show http://worldstallestmodels.com and will be taking a half-day to shoot foot fetish and tickling videos, exclusively with my studio.

There are limited custom slots available. If you've ever dreamed of having a custom vid of Ekaterina, this is your chance! Email me at [email protected] Serious inquiries only, please.

<embed src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/272623686" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></embed>

Attachments

• Ekaterina6.jpg
    Ekaterina6.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 565
  • Ekatarina soles5.jpg
    Ekatarina soles5.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 607
  • miami.jpg
    miami.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 386
JESUS!!!!!!!!

LOL! Thanks, all of you, for the positive responses. We're finalizing dates and rates, now. Shifting from an email conversation to a phone call is what made this come together. Actually talking to her was an unexpected bonus. Looking forward to working with her ... big time!

I love her accent and can't wait to see how she reacts to those large soles being tickled! You are the king FTKL!

Living the dream! Getting tall models with big feet and long, expressive toes to play out your adventures! What a coup!

I don't how you did it but just getting her to agree to be tickled is great. I've been trying to get her for months.

I don't how you did it but just getting her to agree to be tickled is great. I've been trying to get her for months.

I first contacted her in October or November, last year, so it took a bit.

UPDATE: Ekaterina called me, this morning. Date is set, custom slots are filled and we're ready to rock!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back