• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preferred footwear on feet

nice.1

TMF Poster
I was just wondering what shoes do people think feet look the best in? For me I think women's feet look the best in thongs (flip flops). I think this type of sandal is the g-string for the foot. Only covers a tiny bit of the foot and when they walk you can see the soles. Also when girls are wearing thongs and sit down they usually take them off or have them dangling which shows off most of the foot. What are peoples opinionon on the matter?

Some nice feet in thongs...

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 170
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 169
I agree! :iagree: Flip-flops, which show the sole with every step, are my favorite as well. :feets:

Great description nice.1 of why you like flip-flops. I love how you characterized them as thongs for the feet! And I definitely agree with the advantages you mentioned. But I'd personally have to vote for minimalist sexy stiletto heels. Something like this:

b8ef177241b4df64105acc615c4a8c0d.jpg

Similar pros, but for me, way hotter. Incredibly sexy, yet also classy. Exquisitely feminine.

The way they show off of the curve of the instep from the side is irresistible. (Of course, flip-flops do the same mid-step or when dangled!) ;)

For some reason I am in love with seeing girls in converse and soccer boots! I don't know why!!! :cheer:

I am gonna sound weird for this but I really love girls feet in....Birkenstocks. I know a lot of people hat them but to me I think the support they give make the feet look great and I guess since the shoes are big they make e feet looking adorable. I also like flats, especially the ones that ex the tops of the feet. Flip flop are OK but I never found them sexy.

Running shoes and socks, or boots and socks. Reason being, I LOVE the removal part, it's like unwrapping a gift! Plus the feet are more sensitive right out of the shoes as well...

Flip flops or slip on sandals. Easy to get the sides of ticklish feet in those

I was just wondering what shoes do people think feet look the best in? For me I think women's feet look the best in thongs (flip flops). I think this type of sandal is the g-string for the foot. Only covers a tiny bit of the foot and when they walk you can see the soles. Also when girls are wearing thongs and sit down they usually take them off or have them dangling which shows off most of the foot. What are peoples opinionon on the matter?

Agreed - for the same reason but would also add that they do less damage, some women have horrible feet because of shoes that put too much pressure in one place or rub on one spot. So second favorite would be something like ballet flats or trainers that as they won't do damage, helps keep the soles nice and sensitive :2poke:

What a great response! It's always interesting to see all different peoples preferences. Lets face it a beautiful bare feet in anything are beautiful. High heels are very sexy but i feel they put too much pressure on the foot which makes it looked stressed. There is nothing wrong with birkinstocks they kind of frame the foot which makes them look nice. Also converse shoes, there's something about them that does make foot sexy, maybe its because you want to know what under the shoes and socks. All in all, my preference is still thongs (flip flop), the g-string of the shoe world.

I'm really not that picky, I guess. Flats are cute. I sort of like that they don't show everything while still having some eye-drawing appeal. It's mostly that the color of skin pops out a bit when someone is wearing pants and mostly concealing shoes, I guess.

I really don't care for uncomfortable shoes, but I saw something like this once and thought it was super attractive.

SWEB-WZ17_V1.jpg

Something about boots gets me going. Its not the boots themselves that I like but that fact that they usually seem to make a girls feet much more ticklish. A hyper ticklish girl wearing boots is the perfect recipe for torture.

While I do love sexy heels and flip-flops, I'm much more of a sneakers and socks kind of guy, so here are a couple of my favourites that I love to see! :)

VANS1.jpgNIKE1.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back