• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preferred footwear on feet

CRUEL SHOES

by Steve Martin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Martin)

Anna knew she had to have a new pair of shoes today, and Carlo had helped her try on every pair in the store. Carlo spoke wearily, "Well, that's it. That's every pair of shoes in the place."

"Oh, you must have one more pair...."

"No, not one more... . Well, we have the Cruel Shoes, but no one would want to try...

"Yes, let me see the Cruel Shoes!"

"No, you don't understand, you see, the Cruel Shoes are...'

"Get them!"

Carlo disappeared into the back room for a moment, and then reappeared carrying an ordinary shoebox. He took off the lid and removed a hideous pair of black and white pumps. But this was not an ordinary pair of black and white pumps; both were left feet, one had a right angle turn with separate compartments that pointed the toes in impossible directions. The other shoe was six inches long and was curved inward like a rocking chair with a vise and razor blades to hold the foot in place.

Carlo spoke hesitantly, "... Now you see... they' re not fit for humans..." "Put them on me."

"But... "Put them on me!"

Carlo knew all arguments were useless. He knelt down before her and forced the feet into the shoes.

The screams were incredible.

Anna crawled over to the mirror and held her bloody feet up where she could see.

"I like them."

She paid Carlo and crawled out of the store into the street.

Later that day, Carlo was overheard saying to a new customer, "Well, that's it. That's every pair of shoes in the place. Unless, of course, you'd like to try the Cruel Shoes."

I like when girls wear sandals with socks on

I wear mostly ballet flats, flip flops when it’s hot and boots when it is really cold. Heels are for special occasions.

I love a girl in socks. Because of this, my favorite is a girl in socks and anything type of shoe that can show her socks. Converse are usually good because they are very tight and keep the socks sweaty and moist.

Flip-Flops, but not the cheat 99 cent ones but the designer flip-flops. I was a fan of the spartan sandals that women were wearing back in the late 00s early 10s. Sneakers, boots whether healed or flat, combat boots as well, socks, flats and the Chinese slippers that were a thing back in the early 00s.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back