• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

You are so lucky. Would love a gay ler to drive me crazy with tickling. Oh,I am on Hangout,along with Skype,Kik,Snapchat. [email protected](Steve) on Hangout plus a group Loves Tickling.

Yes it’s a rush! Nice, always around on here or on Kik as well plvilla21

Im str8 and with guys Im a lee mostly. Ive met with a couple gay guys before and it was super intense. Loved it.

Straight guy here, I haven’t been tickled by a guy before but I think it would be a lot of fun!! I’d want to be tickled everywhere and at their mercy!

I’m a gay guy in the Boston areas who has tickled other gay guys as well as straight guys. My experience? Both are totally fun!! I respect limits (sexually, intensity, restraints, etc) and always manage to have a good time. To me, tickling can be part of - or not at all part of - sexuality.

I’m straight and would be possibly willing to be tied up and mercilessly tickled and teased for hours. Message me.

Love to chat with more gay ticklers on Kik and Snapchat. oldertklishlee on Kik and olderlvstkling on Snapchat

Shoot me a PM, I’d love to talk about what you guys would do to my feet. I’ll share photos too :). I love this fantasy. If I wasn’t married I probably would actually try it.

I'm straight guy I've been tied up and tickle tortured by gay guys in the past. Also as per my name wrapped and tickled too

I'm straight never been tickled by a gay guy would love a session with a skilled ler tho I'd bet it'll be fun getting teased and tickled

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Curious

I've found that this is a thung a lot of straight guys want im really curious myself. I'd live to talk to someone about their experiences etc my kik is kinkster2303

Yea any gay lers that wants to talk about what would you guys do to tickle me shoot me a pm or Kik EScali925. I would love to hear what you guys would do

If any lers in the north nj/nyc area are looking for a very ticklish lee and are willing to meet up or even just talk shoot me a msg on here or through Kik.

I've posted in this thread before, but I'm thinking of deleting Kik because it's started using ads with sounds that I can't turn off. :angry: So feel free to DM me if you're a straight guy looking for a gay Ler... I have google hangouts and will probably be using that to chat!

Never miss an opportunity to tickle/be tickled. Love nylon tickling - anyone in to the same is welcome to send me a message/chat.

Hi. Newer here. Good topic, I am str8 and very open to becoming a lee to a gay m. I have a foot fetish like most and am open to exploring the enduring side of it. PM’s welcome b

Im straight guy, from south jersey, im open to being tickled by a straight, bi or gay guy.

Str8 switch but am definitely open to being a Lee to a gay/bi ler! I'm just outside Detroit, feel free to PM!

I mean now that I have stocks now I can pretty much be open to that idea

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back