• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

I just logged back in here after a long hiatus. Gay male here, I think I'd have a lot of fun tickle-torturing a straight dude. Feel free to send me a message. Bonus points earned if you're Canadian like me.

Straight M Lee here.
I don't care if my tickler is gay/straight, as long as they know how to tickle.

Would you be willing to don a tanktop and let a dude get his fingers on your sides and into your pits? I live nowhere near Albany though by the way, so this is just a hypothetical fantasy for now.

Younger male lee here from philadelphia /nj.
I am interested in being tickle tortured by a very experienced male tickler!

I think armpits and feet are the big ones. My Belly is a bit ticklish as well.

Do you have an innie or an outie navel? Just curious, I'd love to see a pic of your belly if it isn't too forward of me to ask. Haha If you're not sure how ticklish you are there you should definitely find a ler to test it out with you. 😉

Straight male lee leaning switch. Ticklish mostly on my midriff and belly button. It doesn’t matter who’s doing the tickling as long as they know what they’re doing.

Straight male lee leaning switch. Ticklish mostly on my midriff and belly button. It doesn’t matter who’s doing the tickling as long as they know what they’re doing.

I think I kind of fetishize male navels a little bit... the thought of tickle-torturing a dude there is really exciting to me. Even if he is straight and that's as far as the session goes.

I am a straight male Lee but open to be tickled by male lers. In fact my best session till date is with a gay couple where my navel was left reddish with all the attention to it. hahaha

I am a straight male Lee but open to be tickled by male lers. In fact my best session till date is with a gay couple where my navel was left reddish with all the attention to it. hahaha

That sounds like a fun time for all involved!

Are there any lers like this out there or other straight lees who'd sign up for the same predicament?

I am back,str8 older male who wants to be tied and tickled even by gay guys. I show my soles on cam on Skype, exchange pics on Kik.

I love talking tickling with females or males. I start dripping and tingling between my legs when I chat with guys about being tickled by them. My Skype is oldermleeinco1 and Kick is oldertklishlee. Our chats get hot and sexual, exchange pics. I show on cam, when I can. Haven't been on it on a regular time.

Last edited:
any ler who is looking for a straight male lee with very ticklish navel and belly and entire body - reach me in KIK raktick

Is this thread dead? Well, if anyone sees, FIRST TIME male lee. Straight, 26, moderately attractive. Fantasies involve being tickle tortured, edged and milked, and being teased for being "straight." Interested in chats and potential meetups! Send a message if interested

If anyone is still out there, 30/M/Lee here that loves to RP. I’m Active Duty, in shape, i’m a huge smack talker and I’m way too ticklish to back it up. PM me if anyone is interested in chatting or some RP!

If anyone is still out there, 30/M/Lee here that loves to RP. I’m Active Duty, in shape, i’m a huge smack talker and I’m way too ticklish to back it up. PM me if anyone is interested in chatting or some RP!

How ticklish are your abs? Just curious.

Is this thread dead? Well, if anyone sees, FIRST TIME male lee. Straight, 26, moderately attractive. Fantasies involve being tickle tortured, edged and milked, and being teased for being "straight." Interested in chats and potential meetups! Send a message if interested

Meetups aren't really on the table until travel between the states and Canada opens up again, but please feel free to send me a message if you'd like to chat. I'd love to tickle-torture and edge a straight guy. 😉

I've never been tickled so I can't be sure, but my feet and about 3 inches below my bellybutton with soft scratches would be unbearable

I've never been tickled so I can't be sure, but my feet and about 3 inches below my bellybutton with soft scratches would be unbearable
Heh lower belly is definitely a really fun spot to tease. I love playing with guys who are sensitive there.

Once this pandemic is over I'm definitely going to have to get one of you straight guys and tickle your brains out. ;) So many temptations in this thread!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back