• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

Straight 30s year old in Sants Cruz County, California.
This idea sounds fun to try. Message me if you are local

I’m a straight male and I would be willing to be tickled by a gay or straight Ler

Gay Ler still hoping to chat with str8 Lees... feel free to DM me or look for me in chat!

Oh my god, definitely. I'm a straight guy, but have to admit that the idea of being tied up at the mercy of another guy with a tickle fetish really turns me on. Especially if it's a gay guy. I'm extremely ticklish, so I'm not sure if I would have survived. I would do anything to get loose. We might have had to make some agreements about where to go lightly and what areas to leave out :p

This is my dream any young fit straight guys want to chat or arrange something send me a message

Straight guy here in Ireland who loves to be tickle tortured by lads. Shoot me a pm if interested!

Straight guy from Houston here, wouldn't mind a gay ler one bit if anyone's interested to chat/meetup

I'm bi curious so maybe someday if I can stop flip flopping

Mainly its tickling another guys cock I really wanna try right now

Last edited:
I’m straight but would love the experience of being tickled by another guy.

I’m a straight guy and have been tied and tickled by a gay man who I would describe as an expert tickler. I can honestly say it was the most erotic moment of my life. To be helpless and at the mercy of someone who truly enjoys what they are doing is amazing

I’m a straight guy and might enjoy being tickled by a gay ler someday! I’m in Colorado if anyone is close and wants to connect

Yeah, I'm a man/bi/23yo and one of my biggest fantasies is to tie up a guy on my bed completely naked and blindfolded, and spend and entire night inflincting the most atrocious tickle torments, and I'd spend quite a while toying with feathers on his dick
I'd love to do that because I think that would be the worst tickle torture someone could inflict to me as a lee, but hey I'll give it a try a day :p

Yeah, I'm a man/bi/23yo and one of my biggest fantasies is to tie up a guy on my bed completely naked and blindfolded, and spend and entire night inflincting the most atrocious tickle torments, and I'd spend quite a while toying with feathers on his dick
I'd love to do that because I think that would be the worst tickle torture someone could inflict to me as a lee, but hey I'll give it a try a day :p

Yes please!!

Probably also combined with the age old trend of forsing someone to watch their significant other being tormented.
Be it a straight woman watching her man friend or a gay couple.

I'd let a gay ler do whatever they want to me. Straight, but the idea of being tickle tortured by a gay person is so arousing.

I've always thought I'd be fun to be friends with a gay ler. Getting into scenarios where I end up getting tickled silly is just very appealing!

If any ler wanna talk on discord with curios lee please add me :) - mkltckl#9792

I don't know where you're located, Wade, but I love the idea of mummified tickle torture (as the lee or the ler)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back