• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

Same here. Straight, but would love to experiment, and love the idea of Lee then Revenge. Biggest fantasy is being tied up naked, tickled lightly everywhere, edged, and sucked off while he tickles my balls. Then do the same thing to him! Not gay but curious. PM me to chat.

I personally would love doing that to a straight/curious guy.

Circling back to this topic after a year or so. I am str8 and long time quietly curious about being tickled by a guy. 40 m nj and open to chatting. I hope to connect with more people to help me warm up to this. Feel free to pm.

New str8 guys to this thread are welcome to send me a PM or friend me! :)

great post

as an alpha type guy i have always liked the idea of tickling more femtype guys, but i would let a gay, bi ler tie me up and tickle me.

as an alpha type guy i have always liked the idea of tickling more femtype guys, but i would let a gay, bi ler tie me up and tickle me.

Would you be comfortable letting this bi/gay ler getting under your clothes for more thorough tickle-torture? ;)

Great topic indeed! I'm very curious about this, as a straight lee, 26y; the idea of being tickle tortured by a gay/bi/pan tickler is very fascinating:) I'm open and happy to talk about it.

Back again. This has become one my favorite threads just because I get to see different sides and see others explaining their point of views. I am definitely open to talking more about this if anyone is interested. Feel free to reach out to me since I’m more than happy to talk about this.

I’m a straight athletic lee and would be totally down to be tickled by another guy as long as they can tickle the hell out of me and break me. Would be interested in trying it sometime.

anyone in canada? pm me! str8 and ticklish

I am, I think we even chatted a little bit quite a few months ago. From what I remember you're in Alberta right? The conversation kind of petered off and died because we're in different provinces and too far to meet. I'm in BC.

I'm straight but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't up for a tickle torture session with another guy, doubly so if it involved some edging/orgasm torture

Triply so if my wife were involved

Absolutely open for DMs haha

You sound like my dream. I'm iffy on the wife bit though... maybe I'm just too gay for that. Haha Whereabouts in Canada are you by the way? I live in BC.

BUMP

Never been tickled bicurious male/27/GA looking for tickle torture w/nsfw elements. Interested in chatting about meeting. Are you too far? Chatting is cool too!

Been wanting to explore this side of myself, the thought of being m/m lee has been more and more on my mind. Offer pics upon (polite) request.

I AM NOT ON HERE VERY OFTEN. Please hit me up on kik (remsleep2255. , period included) or ig @remsleep2255.

I look forward to hearing from some devious lers that want to make this straight boy squeal.

Wow, this thread is still going? Looks like I’m definitely not the only straight guy that gets turned on by getting tickled by a gay guy. &#55358;&#56611;&#55358;&#56611;

If anyone is in/around Wisconsin I’m a straight guy who’d happily be tickled by a gay man (or anyone for that matter) 😊

For me I guess it doesn’t really matter because it doesn’t matter if you’re a man or a woman or gay or straight. If you tickle my feet or my belly I’m gonna laugh lol

BUMP

Never been tickled bicurious male/27/GA looking for tickle torture w/nsfw elements. Interested in chatting about meeting. Are you too far? Chatting is cool too!

Been wanting to explore this side of myself, the thought of being m/m lee has been more and more on my mind. Offer pics upon (polite) request.

I AM NOT ON HERE VERY OFTEN. Please hit me up on kik (remsleep2255. , period included) or ig @remsleep2255.

I look forward to hearing from some devious lers that want to make this straight boy squeal.

It's for sure one of my biggest fantasies I've always wanted to give a shot. Unfortunately there's too many people locally who just want to hump and dump and not make anything meaningful out of it here in Wyoming 😂

Straight male Still looking for a ler in Florida who can prove men are better ticklers than women :p the excitement is killing me lol

straight switch in Texas looking for a ler, lee, or switch for some innocent tickle torture fun

Any person that wants to worship my feet that's in the bay area pm me can't host though.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

If you're reading this, I want to tickle you.

27M Black, Acequeer Tickler in Philly.
I have a PhD in tickling cis dudebros- y’all know where to find me.
Hoping to match that degree with Womxn, BIPOC & gender-spectral folx.
Ages 50+ more than welcome, trust me &#55357;&#56840;

I’m the king of brief chats- so, whether we play or not, let’s connect.
Fetlife/Recon/Reddit/Instagram/Twitter/Kik :: knismoe.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back