• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

If anyone is in the wyoming/ colorado area hit me up! Straight lee but would love to offer his feet and tummy to any of you tickle monsters! ;)

Any gay lers in cali want to chat on kik message me EScali_925

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I'd let then tie me up and tickle the heck out of me, and I'd love every minute of it lol! But sadly, there don't seem to be any lers in my area of Indiana.

Any Canadian guys in here? Gay man here. I'd love to be ler (or lee) to a curious straight guy. 29 years old in the Okanagan, British Columbia.

Doesn’t bother me. Man or woman gay or straight. If I get tickled I will laugh lol

I’m good with getting my feet tickled by anyone. Doesn’t matter to me. Hit me up at my Kik: tickletickle202

I'm gay and a ler, but I'm in Australia! My only experiences have been with straight guys, so I feel very lucky! Building trust and respecting limits is a big deal. It's always good to know boundaries of both parties, when going into a tickle session.

So good to read of all you straight guys not worrying about a gay guy tickling you. You'll legends! :)

Last edited:
Any of you straight men are welcome to message me in the chat room. ;)

I'd love to be tickled by a gay man, but unfortunately a lot of the guys around here in my town think "if I tickle you, I can fuck you right?" and I'm just not comfortable with that. I just want to be tickled silly 🤣

I'd love to be tickled by a gay man, but unfortunately a lot of the guys around here in my town think "if I tickle you, I can fuck you right?" and I'm just not comfortable with that. I just want to be tickled silly &#55358;&#56611;

I'm gay, but when tickling another guy and they're straight, that's all I won't, to be able to tickle them silly! I don't want anything sexual.

I'm in Connecticut and it doesn't matter gender, race or orientation. If your feet are ticklish, I'm gonna tickle them.

First ever posting on here.

Straight male but this has always been one of my major fantasies. Good to see I'm not alone! 😁

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back