• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

Yes, gay tickler in NYC. Anyone in the area want to get tickled? Can be discreet and I’m very respectful.

Married straight man here. My biggest fantasy is to be tied naked and tickled and edged and teased by another man!

Still looking to be tickled in this way. Southern california, super ticklish, size 10.5 feet that are erogenous. Willing to travel in the right situation.

My KIK is TJDoom.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm curious.. as a potential lee nervous about braving one of you gay ticklers out there. Has anyone met up or had a tickle session from this post?

Straight guy here any gay lers want to tickle or vice versa hmu!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Straight here. Always wondered what it'll be like having my bare feet exposed and trapped for someone to viciously tickle them.

Like to roleplay too sometimes. Kik: notmyfeet

Gay Ler in south jersey, I'd love a some hot str8 guy feet to tickle and tease

I'm 27, straight and in Salt Lake City. I've had a few sessions before and I'm willing to let a gay tickler tie me up and go to town on my underarms, soles and thighs until I can't take it anymore.

I'm 6'4 with size 12 feet. Let me know if you're interested and find yourself in Utah

A couple of people reached out. Just checking in here to keep this great thread alive and let you know I'm still around

I'm str8 and very ticklish, and I'm very open to be tickled by gay men. Id be kinda shy about losing control laughing but I like that factor as well!

I’m a straight guy who would definitely sign up for this because it would be a lot of fun but also the humiliation would be great as I’m at the mercy of someone who can do whatever they want to me and I couldn’t stop them. It’s sinething I want so badly to have happen to me

If there's any willing ticklees in North West UK that can host then get in touch with me, love dishing out a tickle torturing on straight guys :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back