• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

I'm straight but the idea of being ruthlessly tickle tortured by another guy is something I'd be very keen to explore. I'm in Australia though, so unfortunately finding others who are into tickling is next to impossible! :(

I'm a str8 lee and have been tickled by several different gay guys over the years. There is something about being naked and restrained in front of a guy combined with the humiliation of enjoying the predicament and becoming rock hard almost instantly that is hugely enjoyable.

Every time I've been tied down and tickled by a gay guy, I've also been edged and when finally brought to orgasm, I came so hard and shot huge loads.

I would surrender my wrists and ankles in a heatbeat to a gay ler any/every chance I get.

This was very nicely put. Really hot when a str8 male lee surrenders his wrists and ankles to be tied for tickles.
I've already posted on this thread but hell yes I would sign up to be tickle tortured by gay guys.
Maybe multiple gay guys at once.
Also I have the added wrinkle that I love the idea of guys getting turned on by tickling my feet and I would be more than happy to see their cocks getting hard over my giggling a squirming and also more than happy to suck them off.
Anyone else here "straight" but fantasises about being tickled into sucking cock?

If anyone wants to chat, my Kik is Licklish. Straight male lee here.

Last edited:
I am a straight 35 year old male Lee open to new tickling experiences. Feel free to PM me!

Straight lee here. Thin athletic guy, 25 y/o, and love getting tickled. I don't care if the ler is male or female. I'd love to be tickled by anyone lol!
(someone message me if interested. I live in NW Indiana)

39 bicurious lee/switch into car play, light bondage, massage (giving and receiving), footsie, and having my shoes taken from me.

Straight male here, and I've been at the mercy of more than a few men. With guys, I've always been the 'Lee because, in my area, they aren't very ticklish or just don't like tickling.
They usually focus on my feet/toes because I'm most ticklish there, but I still get a few underbody tickles. Oh, and they've all discovered my insanely ticklish cock/balls.
I even compromised once and allowed one to just suck me off as long as he held me down and did it while another guy tickled and worshipped my feet.
Another intense experience was when I set up a meeting with a guy at a local motel for a glory hole. He had me lie down on the bed and was sucking me off when he started playing with my balls. Naturally, I started laughing and squirming, warning him that I'm extremely ticklish there. He thoroughly enjoyed it and didn't stop until he milked me completely dry.
So, all that to say: I'm a straight guy and I enjoy being tickled by gay 'Lers.

I'd definitely love to be tied and tickled by gay men. I'm str8 but if they enjoy it like I do, I'll enjoy the sweet suffering!

Boston area gay ler here and I love tickling guys in general, but a session with a straight guy has a special appeal. 😉

Sounds like a lovely time, honestly. Straight 'lee here (probably), 19, Delaware area. I've never tried, well, pretty much anything-- so being tickled by a guy, or worse!, would probably be heavenly. I know my sides and belly and feet are likely violently ticklish; the rest of me I have no idea about. Would love to be tied and teased as I get exactly what I wanted~

I am on Kik oldertklishlee,Skype oldermleeinco1 and Snapchat olderlvstkling. I cam on Skype. This is Stevea13. Couldn't finish password change,couldn't get on so I'm back here,wanting to chat with gay guys who like tickling str8 guys.

Last edited:
Ticklish straight lee, 35 from Cleveland, Ohio here! Open to chatting.

Super hot

Relinquishing control to a gay guy, being stripped naked, spreadeagled and at his mercy is an ULTIMATE turn on!

I am on Skype oldermleeinco1,Kik and Snapchat now. Love to chat with gay guys who want to tie and tickle an older str8 lee who wants it. olderlvstkling on Snapchat and oldertklishlee on Kik.

Me

A couple of me

Attachments

• 20200509_065939.jpg
    20200509_065939.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • processed-10.jpeg
    processed-10.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 66
Straight male ticklee here. Always up for chatting, message me or hit me up on Fetlife: MattRyder

I’m a straight male lee here. I don’t have a preference for lers as long as they’re skilled lers, but I will say the most intense session I’ve had is with a gay ler. He was very methodical and merciless, I’ve never laughed so hard in my life!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back